Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,465 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is This Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Nnamdi Kanu? (4587 Views)

If The Court Sees This Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead PHOTOS / Who Agrees With This Nnamdi Kanu Explanation About The Attack On SARS? / Is This Nnamdi Kanu In Burial Or Am I Blind PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Eponyeeboz: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2018
GMbuharii:

See this deeply concerned afonja
grin
You can shove your concern up ya anuxxs
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

No one is concerned about a stray pig. I'm just amused at how foolish a former majority tribe can be.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by mightyhazell: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
EweduAfonja:

when DSS finally find you come now, you will start crying ocean water...

leave issues of national security for the Government...

you think the Cownu guy can hide from a country like Nigeria, very impossible... this is 21th Century my Dear.. and if the government wants to find any body any where in this world, they will definitely find the person with days...
so u mean govt deliberately doesn't want to track down Shekau, his boys and the killer herdsmen then
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

No one is concerned about a stray pig. I'm just amused at how foolish a former majority tribe can be.

If KANU talk about afonja pigs like you right now, they will accuse him of hate speech.

Attacking a whole ethnicity for frivolous reasons is the height of stupidity. Going by your abusive rants, KANU is 10 times better than your entire lineage.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by OsuEbonyi: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2018
redflame:

If KANU talk about afonja pigs like you right now, they will accuse him of hate speech.

Attacking a whole ethnicity for frivolous reasons is the height of stupidity. Going by your abusive rants, KANU is 10 times better than your entire lineage.
Lamidi Cownu and the entire osu race are worse than pigs.
#the truth is mine

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2018
OsuEbonyi:

Lamidi Cownu and the entire osu race are worse than pigs.
#the truth is mine

I don't know any "lamidi cownu".... So you are free to rant

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Eponyeeboz: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2018
redflame:

Is that all?

Chicken hearted cowards who can't stand for anything. Your useless cowardly leaders always betray you and sell you out to the highest bidder.

Better go and sit in one corner and think about your future even if you don't have a past.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Is that all?

Chicken hearted cowards who can't stand for anything. Your useless cowardly leaders always betray you and sell you out to the highest bidder.

Better go and sit in one corner and think about your future even if you don't have a past.

I'm quite sure your gutter brain believes it has performed well.

You better don't waste your moms MB, go and wash your clothes....this discussion isn't for piglets

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Eponyeeboz: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2018
redflame:

I'm quite sure your gutter brain believes it has performed well.

You better don't waste your moms MB, go and wash your clothes....this discussion isn't for piglets

I'm happy you mentioned piglets. You can remember Kanu referred to your people as pigs and idiots.
Tells a lot about your origin and doubtful ancestry.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/08/those-idiots-with-biafran-names-that.html?m=0
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I'm happy you mentioned piglets. You can remember Kanu referred to your people as pigs and idiots.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/08/those-idiots-with-biafran-names-that.html?m=0

.....he was referring to fake and sabo igbos as well as your likes too. Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Eponyeeboz: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2018
redflame:

.....he was referring to fake and sabo igbos as well as your likes too. Everyone knows that.

Saboteurs like the one who got 3M Igbos killed and ran to Abidjan or his dog who ran away before the war even started.

Useless pigs.
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by OsuEbonyi: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2018
redflame:

I don't know any "lamidi cownu".... So you are free to rant
Keep playing the ostrich my fellow OSU ALOBAM
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Saboteurs like the one who got 3M Igbos killed and ran to Abidjan or his dog who ran away before the war even started.

Useless pigs.

Imagine the devil calling someone evil.....lol......dirty rotten pig

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by EweduAfonja(f): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2018
mightyhazell:
so u mean govt deliberately doesn't want to track down Shekau, his boys and the killer herdsmen then

If only you know how much the corrupt government makes from the black mail Boko Haram..

if only you know how much international community donate to Nigeria to fight terrorism...

just like electricity in Nigeria...
Nigeria will never have steady power supply if generator importers and China and fuel importers/petrol stations still exist...

take Atiku as a case study... he owns or imports mikano genarators
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by EweduAfonja(f): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2018
gbosaa:

If there was any script, Kanu wouldn’t have been part of it. He may’ve been killed and buried with a few people privy to his grave. Kanu was not the kind to keep quiet, he wouldn’t have kept quiet if he was alive and able to communicate.

The Nigerian Army took him away.

every body has a price
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Banmeallday: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:

wetin this one dey talk?

I dey talk sense so receive sense abeg
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by SundayOmeje(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
ibotic:
To the officials trying to contact me....I will be dropping my private email address sooon. The terrorist Kanu must be apprehended...
this is a suicide mission
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by GMbuharii: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

No one is concerned about a stray pig.

..like your f.da
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by PenlsCaP: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
EweduAfonja:

it's you that is myopic...

No body can hide from a country... quote me anywhere...

ordinary investing Journalists can find Kanu, not to talk of a whole country that has allies here and there... where can wan run go hide...

Just pay premium times of Sahara reporters to find kanu for, 3 months tops them go track am...

So why havnt they find him..
Pls my afonja brethren
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Banmeallday:

Track who within hours? You cant even operate a national airline carrier or even pay your domestic coaches their salaries on time. Or is it treating ear infection tha Buhari went to London for how many days.

Loud but smelly you people are, generation to generation. No wonder you cant let our people go because then the World will officially call what is left of your “country” the Republic of The SH.ithole, or rather, the Giant SH.ithole of Africa.

Now you can continue to bath in your bucket as you await your interview at the US embassy Monday
Lol
I pray you or me don’t have any issue with the government to make us become wanted.
You obviously have no idea how much power the government has .
Just NPF can successfully track literally anyone down . Let alone Federal Government of Nigeria.wey get NPF,SARS,EFCC,NigeriaArmy, Custom,NigeriaAirForce,DSS and others .
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
PenlsCaP:

So why havnt they find him..
Pls my afonja brethren
Lmao
Do you even know if he is in some secret detention or something Or maybe he has been killed and buried or cremated in secret.
This one no know anything
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightyhazell:
Shekau and many of these killers you mentioned are not in Nigeria.
And the government’s jurisdiction have limits to their boundaries. I think
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by mightyhazell: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
Shekau and many of these killers you mentioned are not in Nigeria.
And the government’s jurisdiction have limits to their boundaries. I think
not in Nigeria? I guess those dead victims killed themselves then, lol

1 Like

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightyhazell:
not in Nigeria? I guess those dead victims killed themselves then, lol
Smh
Read what you quoted again. This time slowly.
Then go make some research about the boundaries and borders in the north .
Especially around Borno /Sambisa forest /Chad/Niger Republic and co.
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by educhigo: 3:05am On Aug 27, 2018
oop go and find work,posting nonsense
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by oluspencer(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2018
ibotic:
It looks like the mystery surrounding the disappearance of the loud mouthed director of the banned terrorist group aka IPOD has finally been exposed.

See below picture of Nnamdi Kanu trying to hide his face from my camera when I tried to take a picture of him stuck in traffic. The DSS should contact me so that I can expose his hiding place.

Na you say make DSS contact you now oo , after your friends go dey shout free Mumu
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by redflame: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Oh...now you quote the very man you hate?

To enable you realize how shallow and stupid you are, KANU was referring to igbo saboteurs and efulefus. Are you one?

Get a life slowpoke
Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by ibotic(f): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
I just wished I had come out of the car and dashed this Nnamdi a slap. See him enjoying life in his jeep meanwhile his people are busy shouting....Sai Atiku up and down...

1 Share

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
sarrki:
grin grin grin

There is freedom of expression

Freedom after expression is what is not guaranteed

That is a serious allegation

Calling the Dss to contact you

Passion with caution
RECEIVE sense.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha velocity25 pointzerom ibrahimdamola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Nnamdi Kanu? by LZAA: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2019
immhotep:

RECEIVE sense.

cc lzaa husbandsnatcha velocity25 pointzerom ibrahimdamola
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State Governor Involved In Sex tape Scandal / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures / Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.