Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' (22029 Views)

Adeleke Berated For Renovating Govt House With ₦‎1 Billion Amid Hardship / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
centoke30:

Thought you are a member of Buhari's cabal in nairaland
Please read what you quoted again . If you’re still finding it difficult to understand. Give it to someone maybe they can explain to you
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by RealityShot: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
ct2:
my pvc is kept in a safe place , just to vote for Buhari. enemies continue
innodia!
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist said he is a tyrant, stubborn,wicked and lawless .
Lol
No sane person take them serious

2 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by Marcobos12: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Ethiopia is building Africa's largest dam called the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. When completed, the dam will generate 6,450MW of electricity! The entire project will cost $4.8billion. Ethiopia started work on that dam in 2010. The project is already over 60% completed as at today.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's biggest dam project (Mambilla) will generate 3,000MW and will cost $5.8billion! This is a project we conceived since 1982. We have still not achieved even 5% completion!

Compare both projects and countries and see for yourself.

Ethiopia is a landlocked, non-oil, agricultural based economy, yet it has witnessed steady economic growth than Nigeria. Have you heard of Ethiopian Airways, where is Nigerian Airways?

Do you know the secret of their (Ethiopia's) success?

Read their federal constitution and see for yourself what federalism means and can do. Ethiopia has no crude oil and gas, yet they have left us behind.

Take this weekend and read the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Their federal constitution is just less than 50 pages (our own is over 400 pages!) and just 23 years old. Read it and see federalism working here in Africa. Use Google to download and read it.

Big for nothing giant of Africa.

This is not about APC or PDP; this is about the "Content & Character" of the people leading the country.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2018
Marcobos12:
Ethiopia is building Africa's largest dam called the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. When completed, the dam will generate 6,450MW of electricity! The entire project will cost $4.8billion. Ethiopia started work on that dam in 2010. The project is already over 60% completed as at today.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's biggest dam project (Mambilla) will generate 3,000MW and will cost $5.8billion! This is a project we conceived since 1982. We have still not achieved even 5% completion!

Compare both projects and countries and see for yourself.

Ethiopia is a landlocked, non-oil, agricultural based economy, yet it has witnessed steady economic growth than Nigeria. Have you heard of Ethiopian Airways, where is Nigerian Airways?

Do you know the secret of their (Ethiopia's) success?

Read their federal constitution and see for yourself what federalism means and can do. Ethiopia has no crude oil and gas, yet they have left us behind.

Take this weekend and read the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Their federal constitution is just less than 50 pages (our own is over 400 pages!) and just 23 years old. Read it and see federalism working here in Africa. Use Google to download and read it.

Big for nothing giant of Africa.

This is not about APC or PDP; this is about the "Content & Character" of the people leading the country.

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by kingsmead: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Apart from being weak and clueless see below what Buhari govt has done to the common man they claim they are for

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man on earth

Yet the common man in Nigeria have lost over 20 thousand lives to needless herdsmen violence..

Yet the common man in Nigeria has lost of 13 million jobs under this govt.

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the worst access to healthcare in Africa under this govt

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the lowest life expectancy in Africa under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has more children ouyvof school in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man is Nigeria has the highest infant mortality in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality in the world today under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria is has the most abused human rights in Africa today under this govt ..

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man in the whole world under this govt ..

Nigerians the choice is yours to make .. This govt or a better govt ? Vote right!!!!

Until the fool that's fooling you, in you realizes that both the past and present leaders means nothing to the poor. You will never outgrow ignorance. Why must you, you and you keep following shadows? Grow up Nigerian youths. I'm so much grieved with Nigerian government from abbacha inception till date.
1.Adams oshiomole former (NLC) Nigeria Labour Congress, a retired governor Still serving
2. Bukola saraki retired 2term governor and present Senate president
3. Obasanjo retired general under military regime. Civilian president and state man present
4. Atiku retired custom general, served as deputy to obasanjo aspiring to be our president
5. Kwankwaose former defense minister to Obasanjo now serving senator
5 Buhari retired general and NNPC director@35 (1) term president under military regime now our president
6. Tambuwal sitting governor now former deputy chief whip and speaker of the house.
7. Orjizor kalu 2 term governor of abia state now a serving senator
8. Wike a served barrister now a governor still serving
9. Ameachi 2term governor of river state now minister of works.
10. Fasola 2term governor of Lagos now a serving minister of works
11.Chris ngige 2term governor of Anambra state now serving minister of labour.
12. Burutai chief of army staff once a Commandant, Nigerian Army School of Infantry, Jaji and joint force tax director.

All this are achieved through the help of the youth and professors in various school in quote. What's wrong with Nigerian youth can't we think outside the box for once?
How long are we going to continue being slaved by this same people ?
Can't we survive without selling our birth right with political bribes?
I,wants to ask. Is this a hereditary cause? Even if it's, cant we be liberated from it?
They future of the poor is as stake here. Rich are getting richer.
Remember the success of the richre being achieved through the poor. Wise up my fellow youths and hustlers. That we're poor is because we sold out conscience for a 1000naira shame to us.
We need a working system. Tell others
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by klax(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2018
blacknp:
Failure what are you trying to say,your post makes no sense,just weak hate speech rhetoric?Maybe na president Buhari dock your mama born you?

Eeyah sorry Mr goat I can see your frustration but one thing I will never do to any member of NL no matter what is to insult anyone mother or father because parents of NL members are at home and did not send anyone here to post anything but for insulting my mother I won't insult your parent because I'm not as useless as you are beside is Buhari your father that you want to die because if him? His lazy son was riding 150k dollar power and he has 2 of it equal 300k and you are here collecting 100 naira per post dying for him and stupidity here supporting a bloody failure it's a shame on you. I spit on you.

You know what? A clown is better than you it would have be much better you were not born because you reasoning faculty as young dude is dead. I repeat either you and you stupid party plus Buhari likes it or not the very day apc lost power in the centre you will all be send to jail that is the plan going underground we will make life miserable for pooh like you for being stupid and so myopic in reasoning.

Pls quote me again to display your stupidity it's only a failure that insult parent on the platform.of argument so display your failed life by insulting my mum again ok Mr goat I'm waiting........
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by CioAngels(f): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2018
I don't see him to be weak because he knows very well what he is doing. He has all his fulani people in strategic positions by design so he cannot dismantle their positions so that they can properly implement his sharia movement when the time comes that is, if it will ever come. We should also remember that boko haram shares shares his idea which is why bh can be having eid party in full glear of people around with no molestations by python dance. Buhari is not weak, just waiting at his right time to strike which will never come. He is not weak because of his desperation to win so he can sell Nigeria to NigerMali Sharia movement.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2018
deomelo:

This is where I stopped reading the worthless PDP rant.

And coming from PDP Tribune didn't make it easy..

#SAIBABA2019.

NEXT

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Apart from being weak and clueless see below what Buhari govt has done to the common man they claim they are for

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man on earth

Yet the common man in Nigeria have lost over 20 thousand lives to needless herdsmen violence..

Yet the common man in Nigeria has lost of 13 million jobs under this govt.

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the worst access to healthcare in Africa under this govt

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the lowest life expectancy in Africa under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has more children ouyvof school in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man is Nigeria has the highest infant mortality in the world under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria has the highest maternal mortality in the world today under this govt .

Yet the common man in Nigeria is has the most abused human rights in Africa today under this govt ..

Yet the common man in Nigeria is today the poorest common man in the whole world under this govt ..

Nigerians the choice is yours to make .. This govt or a better govt ? Vote right!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Court Disbands Ebubeagu Security Outfit / 18 Out Of 31 Screened Ministerial Nominees Have Been Asked To Take A Bow And Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.