Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

A Story Of Two Young Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Story Of Two Young Graduates (349 Views)

APPLY: 2022 Shell Internship Programmes For Young Graduates / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of Two Young Graduates by SHOPPERS(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
A STORY OF TWO YOUNG GRADUATES

Written by 'Constance'

I met two classmates of mine at Shoprite this last Sallah break. The two of them were very alike when we all got admitted.
They both came from poor families and their parents had to struggle before paying their first year tuition fees. Also, they were both slightly above average in academics. Nothing special, just average students.
Here we are four years after graduation; I was thrilled to meet John, he was our departmental President. He was also managing a Photography outfit while he was in school and still came out as one of the best 10 students of the department.
Now, he has his own photography studio and has finished his Masters' degree abroad.

Michael on the other hand is expecting to be mobilized soon for NYSC as he had to suspend his Studies due to lack of finance. He got a job as an Petrol Station Attendant to make ends meet and complete his degree.

Sadly, he came out with a Third class.

***What Made the Difference?***

Have you ever wondered, as I have, what makes this kind of difference in people's lives? It isn't long legs, high Intelligence Quotient (IQ) or talent or dedication. Neither is it that one person wants success and the other doesn't.
The difference lies in what each person knows and how he or she makes use of that knowledge.

What will stand you out of all your classmates will not be how you dress or how intelligent you are. The university is a place you most likely get into because you were good enough in the first place. Especially one like UNILORIN.
And that is why we at UnilorinGist are organizing a special seminar for all our Prospective students and our students detailing you what you must know before getting into the University. These secrets will help you make smarter decisions while on campus and also prepare you for success the moment you graduate from here.
We are going to be equipping all our participants with important information that will show them hidden opportunities you have as an undergraduate. Do you know some internship opportunities are available to you as an undergraduate? What of Scholarship Opportunities to further your studies abroad?
All these and more will be shared on Saturday, 25th August, 2018.

You will also get ebooks which will teach you how to maximize your time, boost your productivity and increase your confidence while on campus. If you are also thinking of starting a business while on campus, then attending this seminar is a must for you.
The 20-Things-I-wish-I-Knew-Before-I-Gained-Admission is an expository seminar which will reveal to you the secrets of success while on campus and beyond.

And we are putting our statement to the test.

If after attending the seminar, you feel like you have wasted your money, call us out and we will pay you double of your registration fees.

We are opening this first slot to just 50 participants as this will give us enough time to monitor their progress after the seminar. We can't really tell when next another class will hold.

Register via this link now to reserve your space.

https://paystack.com/pay/uniloringist

See you on the inside tomorrow.

Please endeavour to share this post and tag friends who you believe will be blessed by the seminar.

The top 5 sharers by 9 AM tomorrow morning will be given automatic FREE slot.
Image may contain: text

(1) (Reply)

EKSU Post-utme Result Is Out | 2018/19 Session / Age Stops Boy With As In O’level And High Score In Jamb From Being Admitted. / Nairalanders: Kindly Differentiate Between CRITICISM AND HATE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.