Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum (1793 Views)

I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum by petekayo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
A twitter user asked her followers to share their most embarrassing moments in front of their parents and this 23 years old girl shared hers and many people find it weird. Read her story below:

“I am 23 years old girl. it happened in front of my mom. I’m from Indian and Indians are generally conservative, but not my family though! My parents are totally open minded, which is totally opposite of the typical Indian parent.

I live in Mumbai. Currently I’m graduating in London. I returned home as soon as vacation started. It was nearly 10 hr flight. My whole body was aching and also I needed some time to get out of the hangover.

I told my parents about this and my mom said that she will give me a massage to which I agreed. In summer it’s common in my family to be only in our underwear inside the house. I was wearing a thong and a bra. I wasn’t able to move much because of the body ache.

Mom started applying oil and massaged my shoulders, back and waist. Trust me it was very soothing. Then she asked me to take off my bra which I did without being hesitant (one Indian thing of my parents is that though I’m 23, I’m still a toddler for them. My mom also helps me in soaping sometimes under the shower lol).

Then she carassed my tits and i felt good, not in a sexual way though. I then made my mom know that my inner thighs were quite sore. So she shifted concentration from my tits and belly to inner thighs. I spread my legs and she applied oil and started massaging.

After 5-6 rounds, mom to me, “It would be better if you take your panty off”. I replied, “you sure about this?”. Mom said, “So now you’re having problems with your mom!” I then took it off and there I was completely naked in front of my mother.

Mom then did what she was doing all along, the massage. Her fingertips were occasionally touching my p*ssy cheeks. I didn’t mind that. After 10-15 minutes, very slowly she started to rub it. I was shocked at what she was doing and ask about it to her.

She replied that it was the only thing now which could make me feel relieved. After 5 minutes of argument, she won eventually. So she started rubbing it and I was giving no reactions. Then mom suggested I close my eyes so that i could feel it.

As soon as I close m eyes, I felt it ! She was rubbing and fingering me ! Yes it was my biological mother and not a step mother. After some intense rubbing and fingering, I finally squirted. I felt very embarrassed.

I didn’t know what to say. But I realised after few moments that my body was actually feeling good after releasing the juices. I was very thankful to my mom for this. That some how increased my confidence.

So this was the most embarrassing moment in front of my mom. Many of you may find it weird but that’s exactly what happened. Though it was embarrassing, it produced excellent result mentally. I’ve gone anonymous because I’ve more than 7k followers on Quora.”

https://infobasenaija.com.ng/23-years-old-girl-share-her-most-embarrassing-moment-in-front-of-her-mom-on-twitter/
Re: 23 Years Old Girl Shares Her Most Embarrassing Moment In Front Of Her Mum by d4real890(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Iya funke!!!!!!!!!! apostle must hear this

(1) (Reply)

. / Middle Aged Woman (27 - 40) Or Young Woman (18 - 26)? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.