|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,523,213 members, 5,771,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 August 2020 at 02:17 PM
|Urgent Vacancy For Facility Manager In Abuja by AutoSpaNg: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2018|
Levi Crest Associates Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Facility Manger
Job Location: Abuja
Annual Income: 960,000 NGN
• Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis.
• Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility
• Preparation of annual operating budgets and implementation of the day-to-day management of the facility within the parameters of the budget.
• Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
• Manage the maintenance of the facility by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
• Track facility upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
• Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
• Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff
• Prepare occasional reports on the operations and activities of the office of the facility manager( this should include a comprehensive report on budget utilization)
• Execute equipment audits and record-taking policies
• Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
• Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
• Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols
The following technical skills are required for this job.
1. Existing knowledge of Inverter Maintenance and repairs.
2. Existing knowledge of installing and maintaining Closed Circuit Television Systems.
3. Existing knowledge of Electric Wiring and Facility Electrification methods.
4. Management and Maintenance of Electronic Access control systems.
5. Project Management Skills
6. Problem solving and conflict management Skills
7. Sound understanding of fire and safety rules
8. Attention to detail and accuracy
1. Minimum of a BSc in a technical field of study such as Engineering, Computer Science and other related fields
2. A Project Management Certification (PMP) will be an added bonus.
How to apply
Send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com using the Job title as the Subject of the email.
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Facility Manager In Abuja by cescfrank(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018|
Greetings Bro, am a fresh Business education graduate from Unizik, do i get a chance when i apply, given that it's a different field to what i studied in school?
In other hand, i am naturally intelligent and a fast learner.
Lives in Abuja, Wuse2
|Re: Urgent Vacancy For Facility Manager In Abuja by AutoSpaNg: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2018|
cescfrank:I am sorry sir, we appreciate you been a fast learner and we believe that there are roles out there that would suit your peculiar skills and talents.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38