Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 (364 Views)

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 by judchuks20(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
How did the APC government take the complaint before they merged with R-APC?
I’ve told you, for us to get to this particular stage, it means that the APC has shut its doors to discussions, to negotiations, and to constructive bargaining. So in order for you to continue having platforms to speak to these issues those who share in your aspirations will naturally co-habit. We are very powerful. In a matter of days you will see how powerful we are. We have governors, we have House of Representative members, we have senators, and we have ministers that are part and parcel of us. In a matter of days you will begin to see that.
Doesn’t that amount to disloyalty if we have seven governors who are still lurking in the shadows?
You see, they are serving Nigerian people. They are not serving the Nigerian president. The media helps us to alter the narrative. We should remove the narrative of ‘boss’ from our narrative or from our body politics because people tend to arrogate all the powers, the whims and caprices of the nation in the hands of one man and think that he can decide.

I give you a typical example. The president for example endorses a particular candidate. Among all the aspirants that contested for elections under APC, which of them do you see campaigning round the country, getting himself acquainted with the party? None, because it is a matter of unity least. You blame a party we ousted from office of power on unity least. You are doing your own unity least. What makes you different? So immorality confronts immorality. How do you explain that?
Tell us about the geo-political zones that have governors that are with the R-APC. I’m not asking you to tell me state by state.
The Reformed APC has members from the six geo-political zones, front members. They are people from different constituencies, different senatorial districts, and governors drawn from all the zones. Whether you like it or not, in a matter of time you will be seeing how the game unfolds.

http://fashionbubu..com/2018/08/nigeria-who-will-be-president-in-2019.html
Re: Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 by hector1046(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nigeria failed as a country because all the leaders are looking to secure their future without the masses
Re: Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 by Calers: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sai baba maigaskiya in jesus name.
Re: Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 by SternProphet: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari remains President till 2023
Re: Nigeria: Who Will Be President In 2019 by chomchom1(f): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2018
God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Declare My Police Summon Illegal – Fani-kayode Tells Court / Nigeria And The Politics Of Zero Ideology / Pack Well, Comedian I Go Dye Faya Uduaghan, Warn Am Not To Contest Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.