Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (39891 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
It is with great shouts of joy, celebration and jubilation that announce the safe return of Elo Ogidi who has been missing for over 6 weeks, following her kidnapping in Church.

The miraculous return of Elo and the faith demonstrated by the parents and family members is a story that will be told for many days. Truly, FAITH WORKS!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm34yMKFEnT/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
First photos of Elo on her return home

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Frank Edwards shares in the joy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is wonderful! Best news I've heard all week. I'm so happy for her parents. Six weeks of torture is finally over.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
And Joe Praise, Princessa Joyce, and many others

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
To add some background, Elo's parents A4Jeazy and RitaSoul are top Gospel Artists from out of Christ Embassy. The remarkable faith demonstrated by these Sons of God will be a story to learn from for many days

10 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
A4Jeazy rehearsing his victory shout 8 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by CowHard: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
She returned from where and how
The man I saw didn't look like his daughter went missing for weeks.
He should be arrested and questioned, the parents have a lot to tell the police.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
More details emerging on how she was found...

So we were in Ghana this morning ....A4was with me. Suddenly he got a message from a woman who sent him a picture asking if that was his daughter and that she saw Elo in an orphanage in Benin. She gave the name of the orphanage and the address. So immediately took up my phone and called our security head in Lagos and gave him all the details as the lady gave us. He said we should give him an hour and he called his colleagues in Benin. They immediately rounded off the place and lo found Elo in the said place. Of course we got on the plane and headed straight for our security head's office. There we made a video call to Benin where the commissioner of police put Elo on the call. Elo screamed in ecstacy when she saw her parents and her older sister Treasure.... she identified all of them while jumping happily and even told A4 "daddy they barbed my hair" lol.....praise God she's found. From PU

PU - Pastor Uvie is also a gospel minister from Christ Embassy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
CowHard:

He should be arrested and questioned, the parents have a lot to tell the police.

If you know what faith can do...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44 ... Come and join this celebration and take this to the front page.

The whole world needs to hear this

9 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maxxy: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
dominique:
This is wonderful! Best news I've heard all week. I'm so happy for her parents. Six weeks of torture is finally over.

Its amazing

5 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by ikeno(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Glory to God, the parent should be more security conscious towards their children

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Issame: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
ikeno:
Glory to God, the parent should be more security conscious towards their children

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by CallMePapi(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God he wasn't lost for good

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by gulfer: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
CowHard:

Caught up in this as well, I hope this isn't a scam to drive church patronage embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God is any randsom paid. undecided
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
I hope she is still intact?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why she come resemble psquare pikin? Aliona

9 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
How did she get to the orphanage home

14 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
God of Miracles, na our Papa!!!

gulfer:
Caught up in this as well, I hope this isn't a scam to drive church patronage embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

CowHard:

Dats why it is a miracle.... Do U know how much tears dey have shed on their pillows or d trauma dey have had to go thru?? Must dey look distraught for U to know dey have been grieving?? She was found hale and hearty in an orphanage home in Benin and her hair had even been shaved...

11 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
My opinion, the whole kidnapping thing was weirdly exploited by the parents on social media for some popularity capital that rattled some objective observers.

Whether the parents social behaviour is an act of extreme positivity or a mustard seed Faith is left for the religious ones like myself to learn from or tap into but the thing be get as e be one kind shocked
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Chuks9000: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
happy for the child and her parents.
we should mind how we let down our guards concerning our children.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God!

3 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
The pomposity of CE members is out of this world

Happy for the girl and her family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
How did she get to the orphanage home

It is possible she got lost,and a good Samaritan took her there.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by LuxNcom(f): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Praise God. I can only imagine d sufferings d parents went thru. Welcome home Elo smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Esetim(f): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by calculator123(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
what kinda junk reportage is this. Back from where? who kidnapped her? this are questions I was expecting to be answered.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.