Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (39893 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2018
CowHard:
She returned from where and how

The man I saw didn't look like his daughter went missing for weeks.

He should be arrested and questioned, the parents have a lot to tell the police.

That's how faith works. It is the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Sexyolori:

got lost in children's church in Lagos? and then arrived Benin? she was obviously kidnapped and when the kidnapper couldn't bear the heat, he dumped her in the orphanage.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Was the matter reported to the police? What police station? Looking at how sensitive the matter is, was it announced on radio/tv? Was it also put on NL (abeg no vex for the many kweshon o)! Who is running the orphanage where the girl was found? How did the child get to the orphanage? Who has so far been arrested?
For now, isn't it OK to say u ppl are LYING?

Google is your friend boy
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Sexyolori:

got lost in children's church in Lagos? and then arrived Benin? she was obviously kidnapped and when the kidnapper couldn't bear the heat, he dumped her in the orphanage.
Exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Blitzerz:

Dont worry
May your children also go missing so that u will also gain Instagram followers......

Gbam! All these people commenting rubbish are definitely not parents. How can a parent play such prank for popularity or whatever? I pray they don't experience what this girl's parents have experienced then come online to read the despicable things people are saying about them. Even if the parents withhold details about her release, that doesn't mean we should start poking holes in the story.

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by xtdz32: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2018
The kind of response coming from people here is alarming.

One person said people should be more careful with their children.. Smh
I had a friend who was kidnapped for ritual in front on her own house. She was wearing a night gown and wrapper , went out of her gate to buy tomatoes to cook on a Saturday morning, and that's the last they saw her, the next time they found her was in Ijebu-Ode, her hair had been shaved and all and see was found two weeks later.
When she narrated her ordeal, how it was that people were coming to price her own body parts infront of her and how they tried killing her but it didn't work till she started praying infront of them and the baba out of fear asked them to quickly take her and the other Oman away. Out of about 13 of them, just the two of them got out.
Thank God the church prayed for her.
This has nothing to do with you being careful or not

The little girl was abducted in church. The person dressed like a parent, went to the children's church, while the nanny was busy attending to the second child, the person took Elo away, no one knew her. Was until after service that it was found. I believe must have been from the CCTV footage.
Since then we have had several weeks of prayers for her.
Now she's been found, and you say it's a conspiracy ? God help you that none of your members have this kind of experience.
This girl was taken in Ikeja and was found in Benin.
The lady i talked about earlier was taken in Ikorodu, in front of her house, even neighbours saw her following the woman and all assumed they knew each other ..
and she was found in a remote village in Ijebu-Ode .

God's name be praised. The story had to go viral because the testimony would go further more.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by xtdz32: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2018
donnie:

GBAM

The kidnappers couldn't take the heat. Because of the intercession that was going on in her behalf.
The devil wants to ridicule the church. Lol... Naa not possible

2 Likes

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by winkmart: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Oildichotomy:
My opinion, the whole kidnapping thing was weirdly exploited by the parents on social media for some popularity capital that rattled some objective observers.

Whether the parents social behaviour is an act of extreme positivity or a mustard seed Faith is left for the religious ones like myself to learn from or tap into but the thing be get as e be one kind shocked

Seems you don't know how Christ Embassy members can be when it comes to exercising abnormal faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2018
God is good and his mercies endures forever.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2018
donnie:

Google is your friend boy

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
maxxy:

If you know what faith can do...
This is the problem with our country. Simple question, you refer to faith. A crime was committed. The story should have some meat. Sending a message of faith and miracle says nothing. So those who have been kidnapped and never found have no faith? I think I would rather say "if you know what social media and faith can do".

But seriously, we need to know how she was kidnapped from a church. Who kidnapped her. And how she got to Benin. We are just not very serious in this country. Is the kidnapper still out there?
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2018
shumuel:

No, it is very real, a friend of mine is a neighbor and church member of the parent, infact the girl as been seen for a long time now, they just decided to release the news now.

And yes, my friend as been posting different part of the news on her facebook wall all evening today to express her joy.

Seen for a long time? How long? Hmmm. If someone used social media to find a daughter and you found her, why the delay in letting the world know. I doubt she was found a long time ago. If so,.... The is tory never add up.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Blitzerz: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
dominique:

Gbam! All these people commenting rubbish are definitely not parents. How can a parent play such prank for popularity or whatever? I pray they don't experience what this girl's parents have experienced then come online to read the despicable things people are saying about them. Even if the parents withhold details about her release, that doesn't mean we should start poking holes in the story.

Dont mind them
Skepticism has turned them into demons

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Was the matter reported to the police? What police station? Looking at how sensitive the matter is, was it announced on radio/tv? Was it also put on NL (abeg no vex for the many kweshon o)! Who is running the orphanage where the girl was found? How did the child get to the orphanage? Who has so far been arrested?
For now, isn't it OK to say u ppl are LYING?

I thought I was the only one that just heard about this yesterday night. I even assumed it was all over social media for sometime. When I saw Elo has been found on Instagram yesterday, I was like"who is Elo? " so many questions. As someone mentioned in the thread, a sane society should ask questions. Too many lose ends. What is the name of the orphanage? Who went there and saw Elo? Anyway, I assume police is doing the needful investigation. Now, we all want to know what happened so we can work on our security.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2018
tiwiex:

I thought I was the only one that just heard about this yesterday night. I even assumed it was all over social media for sometime. When I saw Elo has been found on Instagram yesterday, I was like"who is Elo? " so many questions. As someone mentioned in the thread, a sane society should ask questions. Too many lose ends. What is the name of the orphanage? Who went there and saw Elo? Anyway, I assume police is doing the needful investigation. Now, we all want to know what happened so we can work on our security.
My brother, it's a ploy to curry more tithes from gullible members of th church. Th next story u wld hear is how this "miracle" is as a result of faithful payment of titles and seed. 2 Peter 1:16 says: "No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but rather, we were eyewitnesses of his magnificence".
2 Timothy 4:4,5 says: "They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. You, though, keep your senses in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry."
1 Timothy 4:7 says: "but reject irreverent false stories, like those told by old women....".
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Elzends(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2018
No one doubts your faith but proper questions need to be asked in order to prevent further occurrences
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by phase1: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Thank God they didn't use her for rituals.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Happy for them. It's a terrible thing to lose a child.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
if u don't know what to say, u have an option to keep quiet.

When the tragic news broke out, the name christ embassy was dragged back and forth. Now the prayer has been answered christ embassy shldnt be mentioned.

Go sort Ur issues.
Yes ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2018
shumuel:

No it is real.

Thats how we Nigerians are, we give more glory to the pastor and his church than we do to the God that owns and do all things.
Okay, thank God that she was found.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Anturah(f): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Wow, thank God she has been found. God is so great.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by fastjet001(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Hhmm...just cant imagine how some people will just sit & type whateva comes to their mind without reasoning. This same case was brought here 2nd week in July... how she was kidnapped during church service in Christ Embassy Ikeja & I remember vividly how people bashed the church & pst. Chris. Elo was found in Benin yesterday evening she's to be united with her family in Lagos today. For all those doubters I pray you wont be in a situation where you'll need miracle cos it'll be so far from you.
ELO you're a miracle. You assure us again of the potency & efficacy of God's word.We are happy to have you back.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by shumuel(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
tiwiex:

Seen for a long time? How long? Hmmm. If someone used social media to find a daughter and you found her, why the delay in letting the world know. I doubt she was found a long time ago. If so,.... The is tory never add up.

you dont get it do you,, well i would explain; in situations as such the NPF would not allow a quick press release not until they are through with their investigations, try to find out a little information from the girl how it all happened and also see she is completely okay.

Note; that immediately this news is out, the house of this girl will be over filled with guest and wellwishers, haters too, even the press would want access to the girl for questioning, so tell me would it be healthy and safe for such a little girl.

Think, then reply undecided
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by fastjet001(f): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
winkmart:

Seems you don't know how Christ Embassy members can be when it comes to exercising
abnormal faith.
Not abnormal faith dear...we call it stubborn faith tongue Calling things as though they were not...
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by fastjet001(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
shumuel:

you dont get it do you,, well i would explain; in situations as such the NPF would not allow a quick press release not until they are through with their investigations, try to find out a little information from the girl how it all happened and also see she is completely okay.

Note; that immediately this news is out, the house of this girl will be over filled with guest and wellwishers, haters too, even the press would want access to the girl for questioning, so tell me would it be healthy and safe for such a little girl.

Think, then reply undecided
Don't mind them dearie. It just happened yesterday evening...Which parent can keep such joy. The details of the news is still sketchy cos investigation is seriously on and she's to be brought home today. What matters to us now is that she has been found alive. More photos of when she will be with her family loading.... Doubters be ready to be offline today if you cant comprehend wink
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by maddock(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

My brother, it's a ploy to curry more tithes from gullible members of th church. Th next story u wld hear is how this "miracle" is as a result of faithful payment of titles and seed. 2 Peter 1:16 says: "No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but rather, we were eyewitnesses of his magnificence".
2 Timothy 4:4,5 says: "They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories. You, though, keep your senses in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry."
1 Timothy 4:7 says: "but reject irreverent false stories, like those told by old women....".

Seriously?.... You are really an idiot to say something like that and you are adding scriptures to justify your nonsense. Elo case is a case of prayers that can change circumstances. People were praying for her all over the world be it members of their church, tithe paying and non tithe paying good hearted people and not demonic minded people like you.

So what would have given you joy is if her dismembered body were to be found instead after being used for rituals? Gods judgement await you either in this world or the world to come.
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
maddock:

Seriously?.... You are really an idiot to say something like that and you are adding scriptures to justify your nonsense. Elo case is a case of prayers that can change circumstances. People were praying for her all over the world be it members of their church, tithe paying and non tithe paying good hearted people and not demonic minded people like you.

So what would have given you joy is if her dismembered body were to be found instead after being used for rituals? Gods judgement await you either in this world or the world to come.
Oga, answer those questions I raised. Wen u dey do face like soured pear angry

Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by gulfer: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
gulfer:
Caught up in this as well, I hope this isn't a scam to drive church patronage embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
some mofos are actually crucifying on my comments
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
To God be the glory
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Oga, what are you saying? undecided
Madam, what did you read angry
Re: Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) by fyneguy: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2018
theoldpretender:

It is possible she got lost,and a good Samaritan took her there.

And the orphanage couldn't report to the Police?

Do orphanages just take in kids without due dilligence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.