Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (73444 Views)

Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Issame: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Courteous lady removes her slippers, today, before entering the Diamond bank in Owerrinta, Abia State.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-removes-her-slippers-before-entering-bank-in-abia-state-pic/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by emmafrosh(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello people,
Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa?
Thanks.

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
So funny grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by zinnydan(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmmm,she doesn't want to stress the cleaners

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Valro(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Probably her first time...if she come enter bulk room nko,na to comot cloth

I was just thinking, she might be the treasurer of cherubim and seraphim church in her area....you know,came to deposit church money cheesy

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Donald95(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnydan:
Hmmmm,she doesn't want to stress the cleaners

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by amaniro: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
How do you know it's abia

This is Blasphemous to my state She did no such thinggrin

13 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
neat girl spotted

27 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Ever8054: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos
hmmmm....."We abians are very reasonable "....its good to know she is the first abian to ever step in a bank.....pls any day you or any other abian enters a bank share the pics of there shoe at the entrance...

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Donald95(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ever8054:
hmmmm....."We abians are very reasonable "....its good to know she is the first abian to ever step in a bank.....pls any day you or any other abian enters a bank share the pics of there shoe at the entrance...

Are you pained because I gave you the bitter truth about Abians or are you pained because she decided to leave her slippers outside out of her own good heart?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by zinnydan(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Donald95:

true bro

8 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Paulfroshman: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tiwa Savage Bring Out Teebillz And Her Son Jamil On Stage In London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78y57yyPQMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by BuhariM(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2018

If it is Abia, am not surprised grin

Backward people always claiming they are educated

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by PenlsCaP: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin It could be my mistake THO.
Maybe something shr has gotten used to at home or prolly her mind was not there.
At times things like that happen to me I might want to enter the bathroom , and I will unknowingly wana pull my slippers grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by nanauju(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
What if these bloggers planted slippers there and claim someone did that just to have people rushing to their blogs?

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by IMASTEX: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
She would definitely be a retired cleaner.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by amaniro: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wife material

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by BruncleZuma: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
so much for an educated nyamuri flat.head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Zico5(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imagine and they will come here on nairaland feeling big as if they are the most sophisticated in Nigeria. if u go to their core villages then u will know how backward some of them are. I can relate cos I served in the same Abia state. Take Igbo serious at ur own peril. They only brag for nothing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by ipobarethieves: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
wink sad ipob.Nah her door mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by meolaniyi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
How do we confirm that this is Abia State?

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin

Just when I thought I'd heard and seen it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by meolaniyi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by chukslawrence(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by PenlsCaP: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by aziaka111(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
good home training, dat girl na wife material

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by nazablossom(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wife material spotted grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by tunary(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na how person wan take toast this one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Misplaced morality
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by totit: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
With just one bank in the whole of aba village she's done well by showing respect and honor to the bank .

She deserve a round of applause . grin

What an humble village girl cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.