Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (73454 Views)

Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by fk001(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos

The shoe doesn't look like there is mud underneath, as you can see the floor is also clean.

Please stop defending stewpidness.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Are you pained because I gave you the bitter truth about Abians or are you pained because she decided to leave her slippers outside out of her own good heart?
we are pained because u haven't shown us a pic of ur slippers outside the bank bfore going to make a drposite
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Donald95(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2018
klax:

Biko wait a minute did they mention she is an Abia indigene? Just asking I mean no offense.

It happened in Abia but the thread hasn't confirm she is indigene of Abia beside I only see this as some sort of humility not wanting to bring in mud into the bank floor or she is just a first timer to bank environment or probably she is just a homely girl doing what she does at home forgotten she is in public arena which ever way it goes I respect her.

No string should be attach to this. I was once in a zenith bank on my visit to Lagos and I came out and saw 2 ladies slippers right at the door even the security were laughing seen them.

Out of many Idiots quoting me, You are the only sensible person to say something reasonable
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by oodua1stson: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

She is also a Patriot. We Abians are very reasonable. Since it's raining and roads are somehow muddy, it doesn't make sense to litter the bank with mud stamp.

Many may see her as Local but I see her as someone who doesn't feel comfortable being insane kudos
the slippers look clean to me and there's a footmat she can use the wipe of any dirt
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by africanusvu(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa?
Thanks.
.sory he went on hajj
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by mrkings84(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2018
we Igbos are d developers of Lagos... quote me make tunda wee carry belle fire u dis rainn season undecided
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by yeyedeysmell(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Eyah.. Omo daadaa��
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Glink2018(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
klax:

Biko wait a minute did they mention she is an Abia indigene? Just asking I mean no offense.

It happened in Abia but the thread hasn't confirm she is indigene of Abia beside I only see this as some sort of humility not wanting to bring in mud into the bank floor or she is just a first timer to bank environment or probably she is just a homely girl doing what she does at home forgotten she is in public arena which ever way it goes I respect her.

No string should be attach to this. I was once in a zenith bank on my visit to Lagos and I came out and saw 2 ladies slippers right at the door even the security were laughing seen them.

I guess you are from the East.

U suppose to know that there are a lot of name chekers nairalander.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by maxdozie(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
nanauju:
What if these bloggers planted slippers there and claim someone did that just to have people rushing to their blogs?

After rushing to their blogs .. how much would that put in there bank account!..
Sometimes think before you talk!..
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by hayatulimisticor(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2018
zinnydan:
Hmmmm,she doesn't want to stress the cleaners

ure from her state I presume
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by christopher123(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Such a homely
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Mouthgag: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Valro:
Probably her first time...if she come enter bulk room nko,na to comot cloth

I was just thinking, she might be the treasurer of cherubim and seraphim church in her area....you know,came to deposit church money cheesy
Olodo
Na cele no de wear shoe
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Zinny25(f): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2018
I don't know what to say about this. But why must it be my own state
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by HerXLNC(f): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Just look at d way Ure thinking.... Does that slippers look like one that has mud?
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by nanauju(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
maxdozie:

After rushing to their blogs .. how much would that put in there bank account!..
Sometimes think before you talk!..

Oh pls shut the f.uck up! Someone goes to a bank, a very public place, meets people around, even security personnel at the entrance of the bank, and still removed her slippers to enter the bank without nobody telling her its not right? But they took pictures to come online to deceive you lmafao
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
She deserves some accolades grin grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by totit: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
CSTR1005:

if aba is backward, then there is no progressive state in Nigeria.

Certainly not in Yoruba land. I

grin grin grin

Dude, you are not thinking straight as even, this thread is an attestation to the fact I state up there.

Shove it abeg and kiss the truth grin grin

I cant help ya case and aba is what it is and there is nothing you can do about it just bear the pain of this reality .OK? grin cheesy
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by hardon1(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
surprises me the pp believe this story. nigerian are yet to understand that a ot of stories online are fabricated, a blogger simply put a female footwear there then take a foto just to trend and ppl are already falling for it.

na wa for gullible ppl
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by zinnydan(f): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2018
hayatulimisticor:

ure from her state I presume

yea
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by SeanPablo(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by smesi: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2018
She's a muslim fellow she thought he is entering into the new mosque
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people,
Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa?
Thanks.
here is his phone number 0803 594 2071
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Sammiel: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

A very nice twist. Weldon!
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by charlesucheh(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
You all might want to see stupidity, crude mentality or even an archaic approach! I don't care! All I see in her is Discipline and respect for neat arenas! She is a promising individual with great future if given the chance! I respect the act though!
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
a prostitute had to quote me
lovemaths:

Even aboki dey talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Ofemmanu1: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:

Lobaran!!
If we call them potor-potor ppl, Dem go deny am.
Igbos Jews are from the forsaken red-mud gully eroded area of Niger--
Fact!
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by otherway: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
u don come o! if I talk n.a. it will bring wahala

Lol! I just love funny memes.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmmmm and the security men allowed her to do that?
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by Delivar(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
here is his phone number 0803 594 2071
Different people are dropping different numbers. What are you guys up to?
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by osheminlore90: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
emmafrosh:
Hello people, Pls who knows how I can get reach to Mr Seun osewa? Thanks.
He is my good friend hope no problem
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by lovemaths(f): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
a prostitute had to quote me
You are a brostitute and son of a prostitutte.
Re: Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:01am On Aug 26, 2018
if u have gone to school instead of indulging in ashawo business, u would have known how to spell "prostitute"
lovemaths:

You are a brostitute and son of a prostitutte.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.