Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. (1157 Views)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
the most respectful set of females are aunties, oldies while the young are mannerless and insultive. it's like age keep them humble having wasted many years doing shakara.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by zinnydan(f): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
I disagree

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by geni340(f): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
lool, ya ryt. when i get to dt age, i will probably be humble. bt for now, lemme show off my bumbum abeg tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
geni340:
lool, ya ryt. when i get to dt age, i will probably be humble.
bt for now, lemme show off my bumbum abeg tongue
Yes my sister may rich men sight it because too many girls with big bum these days with extreme butt curving skirts and body hugging gown.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by 360great(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
True talk, that's why I love older ladies grin...... There are matured and not all these tooth pick girls everywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Olalan(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
At 28 and above they mostly tend to pretend so as to get married

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Ekez(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
After ridin dick of a whole street and pussy wide like lagos/ibadan expressway
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Ever8054: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
geni340:
pls aunty,can I see d bumbum to see if its worth showing off?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by onazib(f): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
28 is peak.
At that stage if shes single, her suitors her excess.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by milemimi93(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Olalan:
At 28 and above they mostly tend to pretend so as to get married

You are right my brother...

All is pretence. Put a ring on and see their true colors..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by hazandino(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
very true
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
geni340:

Pictures of the bumbum pls
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by chiommy123(f): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
I beg to differ. Someone that has bad attitude can only pretend for a while but will certainly show their true colour one day no matter their age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by daviesblaze(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
onazib:
28 is peak.
At that stage if shes single, her suitors her excess.

Says who. undecided undecided

at 28, her face suddenly slowly start to sink and waste like pastry.

she can't be as beautiful like when she was 25. that's why they always invest on makeup during this age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Michelle55: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
this thread looks promising so lemme kukuma relax here cool

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Michelle55: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

she can't be as beautiful like when she was 25. that's why they always invest on makeup during this age.
And you arrived at this stats, how?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by ibkkk(f): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

Lies.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2018
wow, the problem of men on here are many, the early to middle 20s ladies are mannerless and insultive, while the late 20s are humble and pretenders cos of marriage, one even said their milage is too long, they've whòre themselves through these ladies to know which is which lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are At Their Best Behaviour When They Hit 28years And Above. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2018
daviesblaze:

What a thought and mentality smh!!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During S3x / I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki – Nigerian Actress (video) / HOW TO STAY Organized And Achieve Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.