Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply (47504 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by GistMore: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Davido took to his IG page to celebrate her as she sold out her own concert, 'The Savage Tour' which will hold today at Indigo at the O2 in London.

He wrote; Congrats @tiwasavage boutta shut down london ! !! @missamadi @efe_one one family ! ❤️ #stealth

See her reply below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/savage-tour-davido-congratulates-tiwa-savage-sells-o2-indigo

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by GistMore: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by zinnydan(f): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Congratulations to you guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Valro(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
So....what next, time to fry my balls I think.

I want to sell out Agege stadium o
Who ll serve pop corn

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Merimental(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
nice
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Shookonekilla: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Honestly I tried!!

I really really tried

I tried so hard to care about this

But I couldn't

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Valro:

And when you do, kindly spice it with enough maggi and chilli. My dog, Akpan, doesn't eat too much salt by the way. Thanks. wink

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by itspzpics(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
wink cheesy

Adorable Makeup Photos of Anita Joseph Flaunting her Curves >>>>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-makeup-photos-anita-joseph-flaunting-curves/
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
germanized:

And when you do, kindly spice it with enough maggi and chilli. My dog, Akpan, doesn't eat too much salt by the way. Thanks. wink

3 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Truly, he has a good heart! God bless him.

Wouldn't mind giving him a song for free, which I'm sure would make a hit!
But he has made lots of hit.......so he wouldn't condescend so low to accepting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Bluezy13(m): 4:30am On Aug 25, 2018
pp802:

But he has made lots of hit.......so he wouldn't condescend so low to accepting it

Oh, how low are you that you think your self esteem isn't worth his attention...

Poor man...
Thou art of a weak spirit. Thou knowest not that life only taketh thee as far as thou thinkest.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Hundredpopo: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2018
World best
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2018
This old man wuz dere

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by hacmond(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Okay, I’m here again. Who go chop Puff and Akara? Make una join me Abeg grin
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by phemmyfour: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2018
pp802:

You don give yourself one
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by wezzyjasified(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

Davido took to his IG page to celebrate her as she sold out her own concert, 'The Savage Tour' which will hold today at Indigo at the O2 in London.

He wrote; Congrats @tiwasavage boutta shut down london ! !! @missamadi @efe_one one family ! ❤️ #stealth

See her reply below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/savage-tour-davido-congratulates-tiwa-savage-sells-o2-indigo

Tiwasafage(as she pronounce it always )
Wishing davido fit dey knack am
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by kramer: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Valro:

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Emmyjb(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2018
And so what

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by jbreezy: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2018
K
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by BuhariM(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Wiz kid won't be happy with this
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Shortyy(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2018
So people dey pay to go see this woman sing rubbish on stage? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by akinyemi0103(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2018
beautiful heart? aunty come davido is taken, ehn wat about wizzy, he no get beautiful heart again

1 Share

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by bloggergeek77: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2018

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
You don give yourself one

I get plenty, but then it'll be easy for him to make a hit out of it because he's known in the industry. It's going to be hard for an upcoming without funds, label and connection

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2018
: tongue congrat fall on tiwasavage

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by lielbree: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

See her reply below...

Tiwa has such a good heart that's why I like her.

The day she turned down a aid of a then sitting deputy governor from oil rich state who tried to hook her up with his oga, my respect for her tripped.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Wealthyman01: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=germanized post=70580493]

And when you do, kindly spice it with enough maggi and chilli. My dog, Akpan, doesn't eat too much salt by the way. Thanks. wink[/quote

Why Akpan? Stop this your display of stupidity.!!! Ode.
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2018
grin.... Wiz-Boy where U ? angry
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2018
How does dis thread improve d economy of Nigeria? If I abuse dis big head mod Dat push dis to front page now, it will seem asif I am bad
Re: Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply by adecz: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin

These Nigerian entertainers are
moving mountains & stamping their
authority on the international scene.

Bigups to them as they project Nigeria
in positive light as a nation of talented ppl.

Great job Tiwa, Wizzy, Davido, 2baba & co !!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Painted By Her Parents On Her 26th Birthday / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.