Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have (833 Views)

Re:How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem( Graphic Photos) / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have by obiageri5(f): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Are you tired of being embarrassed whenever you speak in public because of mouth odour(bad breathe)?.
Have you lost your smile confidence due to teeth colouration?
Have you been battling with toothaches and have used various teeth care, yet you're still feeling the pain?

You're rescue is here, this paste removes plaques, cavities, toothaches, whitens your teeth, freshness your breathe without any side effect.

Need Some?

Price is 2,100

Call/whatsapp to order for yours now

or you chat me up through this link
https:///send?phone=2348083842633

Re: Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
FTC
Re: Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have by viceddy95(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Where are the special zombies we have in this wonderful forum,,,,,they should order for this toothpaste .....they need it to wash away that saliva in there mouth they use in defending failure....
Re: Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have by obiageri5(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
�Sell one perfume in my company and you make 5k+ profit
�Sell 10 and make 50k profit
�Sell 100 perfumes and you have 500k profit!

Do you see that? How many months will it take you to sell 100 perfumes if you know you can make 500k profit from it?

Want more info about this or love to see our full range of perfumes? Whatsapp to get more details

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Health Risks You Take Daily. / I Fainted This Evening Please Help / DR Advice On Zobo, Kunu , Yogurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.