Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC (424 Views)

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election / Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
A man, Isa Mohammed Munlaila, has begun trek from Lagos to Abuja against President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2019 presidential ambition.
Munlaila, who spoke with newsmen in Lagos on Thursday, said the youths were angry with Buhari for failing the nation after three years at the helm of affairs.
He lamented that people were suffering as the standard of living had gone down, adding that the president had failed to fulfill his promises to the people.
Munlaila carried a small box with Nigeria colour-Green-White-Green, on his head, with the inscription: “R.I.P APC.”

Re: Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by author1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
if u pass aso rock with dat APC coffin when buari dey look frm window and he sees, i bet it with u he fit order soldiers to gun u down! BUARI EYES LERRY FOR NW O
Re: Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by JERRYDON005: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Baba no try at all
Re: Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by Angelparadise: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Welcome development . #Backtodaura
Re: Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by Sarkin: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
What a waste of time and energy.
I pity your already futile exercise.
Re: Breaking: 2019: Man Begins Trek From Lagos To Abuja Against Buhari, APC by fykes(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Bros I understand your pain, but I can only say they don't care...why bother about people and country who don't care? Why not use your strength to work and cater for your family...
Since you can trek, carry gala instead of that box and make some money for those who really cares..
Just my 1 cent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Apga Has Only One Senator In The Senate. / HSBC: Buhari’s Second Term Poses Risk To Economic Devt / This Is Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.