Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? (1217 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Chubi007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
So I woke up on the wrong side of my bed today, and all I have been thinking about is Hiv test and all. Truth be told I have never done it with my consent before, but I feel like going tomorrow. Please for those that are regular in doing it, What should I expect tomorrow at the hospital and how do I Conquer my fears?
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by milemimi93(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Smoke weed while going.. Make sure you are high on something before going so that when the doc tells you ur result u won't feel a thing..
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Chubi007(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
milemimi93:
Smoke weed while going.. Make sure you are high on something before going so that when the doc tells you ur result u won't feel a thing..
I don't do Smoke...
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by milemimi93(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chubi007:
I don't do Smoke...
Drink.. Anything to get high.
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by TheOdd1sOut: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Haha... That's why its good to be a virgin

#TeamVirgin

(That doesn't mean one won't contract HIV o. Just that abstinence is the surest route to safety)
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Sarkin: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Haha... That's why its good to be a virgin

#TeamVirgin

(That doesn't mean one won't contract HIV o. Just that abstinence is the surest route to safety)
you can get HIV even if you a Virgin dude
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2018
I wont do it cos i cant have it, i use to have a controlled sex life cos i always use protection, i'm not sexually active of recent so nah, but good luck to you though smiley
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Sarkin:

Yeah but it's easily transmitted through sex
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by TheOdd1sOut: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Sarkin:
yeah but HIV transmission through sex is higher and more common than others. So your chances of avoiding HIV is higher if you avoid sex
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Alariiwo: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2018
I had mine for the first time yesterday and happy I tested negative..

Too many memories starts rolling in the minute they take your blood. But chances are that you'll be negative if you dnt live life recklessly.
I had to do it as I was a lil. indisposed.

1 Like

Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Chubi007(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Alariiwo:
I had mine for the first time yesterday and happy I tested negative..

Too many memories starts rolling in the minute they take your blood. But chances are that you'll be negative if you dnt live life recklessly.
I had to do it as I was a lil. indisposed.
nice to hear. Will have to get it done regardless but am freaking unstable
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Alariiwo: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Chubi007:
nice to hear. Will have to get it done regardless but am freaking unstable

I understand..

The thought of getting placed on ARVs for the rest of your life is killing especially if you're still young.

It's good to test early tho. The earlier the better.

There are so many good looking, chubby etc. HIV posotive people out there living normal lives so the risk is worth it in the end.
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by dingbang(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I wont do it cos i cant have it, i use to have a controlled sex life cos i always use protection, i'm not sexually active of recent so nah, but good luck to you though smiley
na una type dey get infection pass
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
na una type dey get infection pass

Did you see the part where i said i protect myself when having sex
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Did you see the part where i said i protect myself when having sex
as if sex is the only means of contracting infection. When last did you even do vaginal swab test, urine test, blood test.

And you think protection during sex is 100percent safe? Jeez.. If you were my babe I would have broken up with you right away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
as if sex is the only means of contracting infection. When last did you even do vaginal swab test, urine test, blood test.

And you think protection during sex is 100percent safe? Jeez.. If you were my babe I would have broken up with you right away

Are we talking of other tests or hiv yes it's not 100% safe but prevention is better so why are you taking it personal? you can never be my man in the first place soo...........

1 Like

Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are we talking of other tests or hiv yes it's not 100% safe but prevention is better so why are you taking it personal? you can never be my man in the first place soo...........
oh thank God you know. I don't roll with people who aren't enlightened
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
oh thank God you know. I don't roll with people who aren't enlightened

Good of you, so continue with the locally backward people you roll with.
Re: HIV TEST! What Was Your Biggest Motivation? by nanauju(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]...

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach Women Successfuly / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night / Zimbabwean Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife For Wearing Bum Short In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.