Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. (756 Views)

Online Affordable Fashion Store / We Sell Good Quality Jalamia For Men At Affordable Prices / Casual Wears For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2018
To place order please click�
https:///send?phone=2347033017757

Quality handbags suitable for all occasions

It can be carried in three different ways

What you see ,is what you get

We deliver nationwide

Wholesale and retail available
WhatsApp/call: 07033017757

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Still available, drop your orders here or WhatsApp me sharp sharp 07033017757
Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
To place order please click the link�

Fancy, and lovely lunch bag
This lunch bag could be your last bus stop to your search for lunch bag.

It has insulator that keeps your food hot or warm

If you put the food hot, you eat it hot
If you put it cold, you take it cold

Also the size is suitable for your lunch.

So what are you waiting for?

We deliver nationwide

Wholesale and retail available

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Quality quality and affordable classy handbags

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Drop your request here or

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018

N1500

No more having neck pain or hand pain while watching movies with your phone.
With this device,your phone has automatically become your flat screen TV ���

If your children won't allow your phone to rest, use this device to keep it away from them☺☺

If you want to press your phone as laptop, my dear this device is what you need��

If you want to watch movie with your three or more friends from your phone, my darling this device will make it easy

Hurry now and grab yours.

We deliver nationwide
WhatsApp or call : 07033017757

This device is remaining just two pieces.

But why do you like stress

I hear you say at times, how I wish I can just place this phone here and watch this movie

I also hear you scream at your children saying please leave my phone for me ooooh

I noticed most times, how you and your friends are struggling to place your phone, so all of you can enjoy that movie together

I also noticed, how you wished you can watch your interesting movie while cooking in the kitchen

With this little device, all these wishes and stress are over.

We all know that original products are best gotten when a product is still new in the market.

So get yours, before fake floods the market

If you want large quantities, I can supply you also

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Good morning my people
How are you ?
The phone holder is selling so fast, it has almost finished.
When are you buying yours

My beautiful bags are still available, selling fast too
I sell at an unbeatable prices try me and come and thank me later cheers
Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Quality and classy wide size bag.
Your things are very safe in this handbag because it has three external buckle lock that protect your zip and prevent any pocket picking act,

Another thing, it can be carried two ways, yeah as hand bag and as side bag.
My office people, those that like to carry plenty gadgets ( you know na, the make up and all that lol) , you guys need this bag.
So what are you then waiting for
Hurry now and place your order

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2018
cynthia1111:

N1500

No more having neck pain or hand pain while watching movies with your phone.
With this device,your phone has automatically become your flat screen TV ���

If your children won't allow your phone to rest, use this device to keep it away from them☺☺

If you want to press your phone as laptop, my dear this device is what you need��

If you want to watch movie with your three or more friends from your phone, my darling this device will make it easy

Hurry now and grab yours.

We deliver nationwide
WhatsApp or call : 07033017757

This device is remaining just two pieces.

But why do you like stress

I hear you say at times, how I wish I can just place this phone here and watch this movie

I also hear you scream at your children saying please leave my phone for me ooooh

I noticed most times, how you and your friends are struggling to place your phone, so all of you can enjoy that movie together

I also noticed, how you wished you can watch your interesting movie while cooking in the kitchen

With this little device, all these wishes and stress are over.

We all know that original products are best gotten when a product is still new in the market.

So get yours, before fake floods the market

If you want large quantities, I can supply you also
Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oya oooh where are my fashion sisters. Where are the men that love the woman in their live.

Come and buy these beautiful, classy and sexy heel sandals.

If you wear these heel ,my God your man must shake head and say this is my beloved woman

Even friends and strangers must admire you.

The heel sandals balance for ground gidigba.

With these kind of heel sandals, you can walk smartly as if you are walking with flat.
Who know better thing know say weti I dey talk na true.

The heel sandals are so cheap that you don't even want to buy just one.

Oya place your orders now
WhatsApp: 07033017757

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Naira Landers what are you guys waiting for. These sandals heel is causing Commotion in Facebook and Instagram and you guys just dey cool my spirit why na.

Please don't miss out from this opportunity ,don't ooooh nor let fear and doubt make you miss out. Just imagine how these sandals go be for your legs, chai. La hot. It's WhatsApp me now. I am for real, I am very real as the air you breathe every day. Try me today.

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
#buy #your #irresistible #sandals

Chai, these sandals heel are killing me

This is the type you wear, bros go forget he toasting rhymes

This type go make oga put hand for head �‍♂ and shout jessssuz

I feel like just wearing everything but my size is not there ��

If you know your size is here, oya run �‍♀now for yours

ABI you nor know better thing�‍♀

Must I shout every time�

I call these sandals heel

The irresistible: if you know, you know.

WhatsApp me now!!! 07033017757

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
#A #must #have #wearable #towel
If you see what I saw yesterday hmmmmm

My neighbor went to spread her clothes under the sun oooooh

She tie towel ooooh, before we know weti happen

towel don loose exposing everything that only oga eyes suppose see

My neighbour confuse,

Chai, I pity her eeeh,

I later advice her to buy wearable towel

Wearable towel does not only cover everi everi but makes you walk smartly

Wearable towel makes you slay and sexy before and after bathing

You also need wearable towel if you like swimming in the pool or beach

Suitable for all body size

Very few quantities remaining, so hurry now and place your order

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
#A #must #have #in #every #home
After the day's hustling and bustling, a cool and
refreshing shower and a delicious meal, there is nothing more relaxing than lying down on a bed covered with a soft, 100% pure cotton bedsheets.

The feeling is so nice,
Aaaaaah so relaxing, very smooth and it feels real good

I just love this bedsheets
Wish I can show you how I am spreading my legs on this bedsheets,

Available for both wholesale and retail price

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hear people say that ,shoes makes everything perfect.
With these shoes, I have no other choice than to say they are correct.

Place your orders now

Quality is indeed expensive but remember that how you are dressed is how people will address you

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Is been long oooh
New stock alert.

7000 each for any of the heels sandals

To place order please contact

WhatsApp:07033017757

Wholesale also available

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Beautiful and classy shoes and heels

What are you waiting for

Order yours now

We do delivery nationwide

Of course it is pay before delivery

You can come for pick up as well

#7000 each

Sizes 37-41

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Durable and classy mini side bag

Very few available

Those are the physical pictures of the side bag

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Check out these classy, beautiful and balance heel sandals. Each going for N7000.

Sizes available are 37-41. These are physical pictures of how they look on ground.

We deliver nationwide ( pay before delivery within and outside Lagos)
Pick up also available

WHATSAPP: +2347033017757

Please, only serious and ready buyers should contact me

Re: For your good quality and affordable fashion wears , stop at this place. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Available

(1) (Reply)

Everything N3,600 Sale / Customise Your T-shirts / 10% Off Your Entire Order At BUTTERGREY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.