Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (138074 Views)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by joseph6071: 4:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Favour Iwueze Turns 27, What To Know About Her + More Pre-wedding Pictures

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT CHILD MUSIC STAR, FAVOUR IWUEZE BEFORE SHE GETS MARRIED PLUS MORE PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS

If you are a Nigerian, whether young or old, you must have at one point or another experienced the influence of the Destined kids. If you are in your 20s right now, that means there was probably a time in your life when you cried or disturbed your parent to buy you the “Joy Joy Joy” CD or if you are an adult with kids, your kids might have cried to you in the past to buy them one of those.

One might be wondering what really happened to them, why didn’t we hear from them for so long? Well, your guess is as good as mine. I’m guessing they felt they were not Destined “KIDS” anymore, that they are now Destined “ADULTS”.

The destined kids consisted of siblings, about six of them which are Favour (The first child), Rejoice, Joshua (The Radical boy), Best, Caleb, and finally Wonderful Iwueze. But this isn’t about the DESTINED KIDS, rather it is all about favour, she is the Lady of the hour.

LET US TALK FAVOUR IWUEZE

First we have to know the basics about her, then we can proceed to know more about her and finally down to her wonderful pre-wedding photos (I know you can’t wait to see them).

ACTUAL NAME: FAVOUR IWUEZE (really? Were you expecting something different? you should know by now that most gospel artistes use their real name as music name).

AGE: She is currently 27 Years Old born on the 25th of August, 1991 (Right timing guys, today is her birthday).

STATE OF ORIGIN: She is an indigene of Imo State, Owerri, Nigeria, although she stays in Lagos currently.

EDUCATION: Both her primary and secondary school education were in Imo state, before her parents relocated to Lagos, then she gained admission into the prestigious Nnamdi Azikwe University where she studied Computer Science and finished with a second class upper (2:1). Pretty smart huh.

MARITAL STATUS: I told you from the beginning that she was about to get married, though we have not really gotten information about her fiancé, but just stick around, it would soon be out.

HER MUSIC CAREER

For one to be able to make it big time in the music industry, one has to develop a strong passion for it, Favour always had a strong passion for music since she was a little girl. According to her, her dad usually sings to her and also to all her younger siblings.

When they were still kids, they formed a musical group for their family which was called destined kids, which became a hit due to the very popular song JOY JOY JOY.

Right now, she is currently signed into a gospel music label called the “God mercy connection”. Under the record label, she has released some songs, some of which are; Muna Chin, Glory to my Jesus, Amazing Love.

Although the date for her wedding has not been announced publicly, but we can be sure of one thing, that is coming real soon.

I wish her a happy married life in advance and also a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER.

See more of her pre-wedding photos below:

source: http://www.musictori.com/2018/08/things-to-know-about-child-singer.html

6 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Emvico34: 5:29am On Aug 25, 2018
pls I need her number. I gat some cash to spend

6 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Cute.
Lovely.
Beautiful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Emvico34:
Person fiancee?!
We know your type.
Wife snatcher!!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SPR10: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sited
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by SageTravels: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
God Bless their Union

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Freeman50(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wow, her long legs is something else.
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by IamAirforce1: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
She's beautiful

Like play like play person don dey old dey go o

Congrats pretty girl

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by YorubaEmir: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
That man be like an afonja man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Niyi9002(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Emvico34:

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
27 looks great on her! I remember nearly all their songs! My younger siblings were addicted! I was still young myself, then anyway. cheesy

She's older than I am. Interesting!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by yourbae(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chai, Favour don grow finish. #Destined Kids
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Las las the girl senior me!!!

9 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by satowind(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
She don old oh
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Yinxies(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
She is beautiful...
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by noblebookshop: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
coke n fanta
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Eberechi24(f): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
if the DJ no play joy joy joy in my heart singing... and melody melody melody. .. someone should scatter the canopy or Stone the DJ.

congratulations favor

16 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by donttouchme: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Op, some of the information above are wrong. She was born and raised in onitsha. She had her primary school at onitsha. Please correct the wrong informations. Thanks.

19 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
27? This one was not taught how to decamp age in this season of decamping. Should be 23

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Donpenny(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Her immediate sister rejoice is more beautiful. She should be for sale now. God grant me this ticket for senatorial sit in my constituency before all these afonja from d waste come hijack her I humbly pray thee oh Lord

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Thebwoy: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donpenny:
Her immediate sister rejoice is more beautiful. She should be for sale now. God grant me this ticket for senatorial sit in my constituency before all these afonja from d waste come hijack her I humbly pray thee oh Lord

Na that one popular pass.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
27years now now?

Argh! Time flies indeed

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by nony629(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Somebody should dash me mtn 100 airtime. .. I get emergency call... I no get money oo
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by somito121(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good for her and she looks cool.
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by CrazeMan69(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
27 looks great on her! I remember nearly all their songs! My younger siblings were addicted! I was still young myself, then anyway. cheesy

She's older than I am. Interesting!
If you like don’t go and find husband be here comparing age with small girl. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by CrazeMan69(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
nony629:
Somebody should dash me mtn 100 airtime. .. I get emergency call... I no get money oo
Before the airtime enter the emergency go expire nah grin
Re: Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) by julitoch: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
donttouchme:
Op, some of the information above are wrong. She was born and raised in onitsha. She had her primary school at onitsha. Please correct the wrong informations. Thanks.
You are correct, cos i was wondering if its not the same family i know so well in living faith church Onitsha, they were born and bread in Onitsha, the Dad is a deacon and the mum is a deaconess in LFC Onitsha, they use to carry offering basket in church, pls bloggers always get your info right before posting

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History. / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.