Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money (2887 Views)

How To Download Opay App And Set It Up In 2023 Update / Earn Lots Of Crypto Currency / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2018
May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You even don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 07033097160

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me on WhatsApp 07033097160 for more info. Remember in real program, you pay nothing. You only follow instructions. Ok. I have done mine and very simple process. I was assisted and I assure you I will assist you to the end. Join our WhatsApp group immediately.
Everyone will use a free VPN, called Windscribe VPN which you should download from Google play store before attempting to register. You'll need this Windscribe premium login; enjoy and don't share to anyone...

Username : Ltrust

Password : 08139392777prof

1 Like

Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by illuminati409(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2018
DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY and Are you good in bed ? there are rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTH we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAMs any interested person should CONTACT ME ON ..09029801527
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Download and connect your VPN before attempting registration through your email
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by Emedu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
what about if online VPN is used for the registration?
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Download a good VPN from google play store that has US IP to register for the program when you got your invite through email.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Your full name and email address is what we need attest for you to receive an invite
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2018
About Applause

The company that is operating this project is Applause. Applause is a global leader in crowd testing, feedback and research. Our global community of software experts provide a full range of testing and feedback services, at a pace customers can't live without.

Aren't familiar with Applause? Come and visit us at www.applause.com.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 4:24am On Sep 04, 2018
About Applause

The company that is operating this project is Applause. Applause is a global leader in crowd testing, feedback and research. Our global community of software experts provide a full range of testing and feedback services, at a pace customers can't live without.

Aren't familiar with Applause? Come and visit us at www.applause.com
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Project Disclosure

Thank you for participating in Facebook's research about how people use apps. This research helps Facebook understand how people use mobile apps so we can improve our services and introduce new features for millions of people around the World. In order to do this, we ask that you install our research software on your phone. Here, we'll explain a bit how we collect information from this software and what it means for you.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by hourl: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2018
No. You only need the VPN during registration
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Project Disclosure

Thank you for participating in Facebook's research about how people use apps. This research helps Facebook understand how people use mobile apps so we can improve our services and introduce new features for millions of people around the World. In order to do this, we ask that you install our research software on your phone. Here, we'll explain a bit how we collect information from this software and what it means for you.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by Austin234(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
I have the challenge of opening a functional PayPal that work here in Nigeria. Could u be of help?

[
quote author=chizillar post=70933445]Project Disclosure

Thank you for participating in Facebook's research about how people use apps. This research helps Facebook understand how people use mobile apps so we can improve our services and introduce new features for millions of people around the World. In order to do this, we ask that you install our research software on your phone. Here, we'll explain a bit how we collect information from this software and what it means for you.[/quote]
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by gideonvalor98(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Austin234:
I have the challenge of opening a functional PayPal that work here in Nigeria. Could u be of help?

I can help you and also refer you.I have been chosen already

Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by Austin234(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018
You only sent me your approval by Facebook Applause. That is not what i want.

My concern is how do I open a PayPal that can send and receive fund here in Nigeria

[quote author=gideonvalor98 post=70939350][/quote]
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2018
Austin234:
You only sent me your approval by Facebook Applause. That is not what i want.

My concern is how do I open a PayPal that can send and receive fund here in Nigeria

. Please, connect to me on WhatsApp so you join the WhatsApp group where it is resolved.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2018
You can visit Utest to learn more and other research programs.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
!
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
chibundu113:
what about if online VPN is used for the registration?O
. No issue if it allows you register.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Everyone will use a free VPN, called Windscribe VPN which you should download from Google play store before attempting to register. You'll need this Windscribe premium login; enjoy and don't share to anyone...

Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2018
+
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by chizillar(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2018
How to open a South African PayPal account that can send and receive money

First, go to www.paypal.com/za/

Click on “sign up” button

Select "personal" account.

Fill in your details. Use your correct name and email.

For the address, just fill in random details. You can quickly search google for provinces and postal codes in South Africa. Just select one and fill into the form.

For driving license, just fill in 0000000. You can edit it later if you want.

For phone number, just fill in nine random numbers. They won't ask you to confirm the number.

Tick the boxes next.

Click on "Agree and Create"

Finally, a page opens up showing that you have successfully opened a South Africa account.

You have to visit your email address that you used to open your paypal account in other to find the message sent to you.

Click on the message and when it opens, click on “Confirm Email Address” and fill your log in details into the page that shows.

The next page that shows confirms that your email address has been verified.

The next thing is to "link a credit/debit card" to the account so as to fully use the account for your purposes. Note that you can only send and receive funds after you link your ATM card.

Click on "Link a card" and fill in your ATM card details into the boxes that will show. Then, save.

Note that once you have successfully linked your credit/debit card details, paypal will send a code to that card account phone number.

It usually take 1 or 2 days to arrive. Paypal will charge a token of $1.95. Don’t worry, paypal will refund it into your PayPal account after you have gotten the code and verified the card on your account.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Thank you.
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by Femtexdjohn1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
chizillar:
May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You even don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 07033097160

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me on WhatsApp 07033097160 for more info. Remember in real program, you pay nothing. You only follow instructions. Ok. I have done mine and very simple process. I was assisted and I assure you I will assist you to the end. Join our WhatsApp group immediately.

please add me to your whatapp 070 34 six two 07 24
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by Obiomon: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
You guys haven't gotten the mail yet?
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by wizseller: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2018
chizillar:

WhatsApp 07033097160

Add me to the WhatsApp group

080 777 four seven eight 9 seven
Re: To All Nigerians: Installed This Research App And Earn Lots Of Money by OLUWABIG(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Is the app still available

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Virtual Dollar Card In Nigeria / MMM Just Paid Me / Cryptocurrency Trading in Nigeria 2023- OgaCrypto Top Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.