Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do I Find The IP Address Of My Belkin Router? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Find The IP Address Of My Belkin Router? (315 Views)

What Is The Impact Of The Size Of The IP Proxy Pool In The HTTP Proxy? / Address: ETC Nigeria Limited, 229 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Centre 1, Lagos State / How To Login And Setup To Belkin Router? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find The IP Address Of My Belkin Router? by hernandezmaria: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello Friends

It's hard to find the IP Address of my Belkin Router. I tried a lot but still I'm facing the problem. Can you please suggest me the proper ways to find the IP Address of my Belkin Router?

Thanks
Re: How Do I Find The IP Address Of My Belkin Router? by richyjones39: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

1. Visit the router's IP address (http://192.168.2.1) in a new browser window.

2. Click on DNS under Internet WAN.

3. Enter the router's password and click Submit.

4. Uncheck Automatic from ISP and type in OpenDNS addresses in DNS Address and Secondary DNS Address.

5. Click Apply Changes.

Belkin Setup N300 Extender | Belkin N300 WiFi Range Extender | Belkin N300 Setup

(1) (Reply)

Intelligence Is The Foremost Tenet / About A Lost Nigeria Passport With Valid U S Visa / Liberia Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.