Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor (55584 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by itspzpics(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Shortly after meeting with the Oyo state Governor and some monarch , Ayefele relase a cryptic post saying the best is to forgive and forget.

Read what he wrote below

Source >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/ayefele-releases-cryptic-post-shortly-meeting-oyo-state-governor/

6 Likes

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by itspzpics(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2018

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Do cryptic messages rebuild demolished buildings

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by midolian(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Do cryptic messages rebuild demolished buildings
I tire oo!

All these noise doesn't interest me sef. I only need answers to the questions below

Ayefele claimed his wife was at the Governor's place begging from 11pm to 4am...

As much as I sympathize with him, I just can't imagine not getting answers to these questions on my curious mind

1. These hours are ungodly: Why were these hours chosen to do the begging?

2. Who kneels for such lengthy hours over what? Not even to reverse a death sentence

3. If Yinka Ayefele's wife doesn't sleep at night, I want to believe, Ajimobi does. Considering the calibre of person he is, even if he doesn't, his wife will ensure he does..

Why would a man with conscience watch another man's wife kneel to beg him for good 5hours in the dead of the night?

4. What was the $1,000 Ajimobi gave her for? What service(s) was/were rendered?

5. Where was Ajimobi's wife when all these were happening?

Something just doesn't add up. Pls let's put religion and politics aside and suggest answers to these questions

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by backnbeta(f): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Things likely to happen after this meeting:

Oyo state government will waste scarce resources to repair the part that was pulled down...something they should have prevented in the first place.

Suddenly, Fresh FM will become pro APC

The partial demolotion was a warning...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Waakanda: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Some people will be pained now cool

5 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and loved by many: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by BruncleZuma: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Since we're in the season of cryptic messages, I'll leave these here. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

I am merely doing my own part. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
O
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by SEONaijaExpert: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Obviously

That's why,

Nobody attacks the players on the bench

They attack the player with the ball.

Because

He's got something of value.

18 Likes

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by thegoodone1234(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
that is spirit of forgiveness.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by DonPikko: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
as a nigerian, when the elites are at war, it's better not to pick sides
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by davit: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ayefele don dey shake table again ó!

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by nelronaldo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by thesicilian: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
This man has become more of a politician than a gospel artiste.

5 Likes

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by bidemz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
As much as i sympathize with him........ i still don't gerrit

How on earth would a sitting governor of the reasons i love you too baby girl is a good day at work and I have to go to sleep now so I can do it again and again and get some sleep tonight if you're interested and you know

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by nelronaldo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

All these noise doesn't interest me sef. I only need answers to the questions below

Ayefele claimed his wife was at the Governor's place begging from 11pm to 4am...

As much as I sympathize with him, I just can't imagine not getting answers to these questions on my curious mind

2. Who kneels for such lengthy hours over what? Not even to reverse a death sentence

3. If Yinka Ayefele's wife doesn't sleep at night, I want to believe, Ajimobi does. Considering the calibre of person he is, even if he doesn't, his wife will ensure he does..

Why would a man with conscience watch another man's wife kneel to beg him for good 5hours in the dead of the night?

Something just doesn't add up. Pls let's put religion and politics aside and suggest answers to these questions
lipsrsealed
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Neofingerz: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ayefele and Ayeloyun must collaborate
Amen?

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by SolutionMee: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
This man again

Please when will he keep quiet sef

You did a wrong thing and the Governor was trying to correct you

And instead of you to listen to corrections, you are busy jumping from pillar to post

Then all of a sudden, you manipulated the media to gain cheap media attention and public sympathy

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Who wroted that thing for him?
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by nairavsdollars(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
G
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by vioment: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
How this talk use make sense, abii is this not general knowledge.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

I thought it was illegal to pay with dollar in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Abeg we don tire for this Ayefele matter.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

An afonja as usual
I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by austinelex: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
chai
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Opinionated: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Naija2mumu(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dem got setlle am behind
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Freethought(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

I am not picking sides but it is obvious that the people criticising the government are a little bit ignorant

5 Likes

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by yinkus6750(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

POLITICIANS DONT HAVE UNGODLY HOURS.
THEY OPERATE OFFICIALLY BY DAYTIME AND PLAY POLITICS AT NIGHT.

MIGHT NOT BE KNEELING ALL NIGHT LONG, BUT WAA SURE PLEADING

NOT WHEN STATE OR POLITICAL MATTERS ARE PENDING.
DO POLITICIANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?
IF THEY HEARD, NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA BY NOW.
YOU DONT VISIT A GOVERNOR AND NOT GET PR.
OR TRANSPORT / ENTERTAINMENT FARE.
AJIMOBIS WIFE FOR ALL YOU CARE MIGHT BE ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS. AND IF NOT, SHE DOESNT INTERFERE IN MATTERS OF CONSTITUTED AUTHORITIES.
WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SING, DIS IS NAIJIRIA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.