Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (109742 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

So, have you finally graduated with a 2.1?
Or you are here on Nairaland typing in highlighted fonts.
You think that's gonna boost your GP? I hope you know the labour force is competitive?

I'm asking all this, because I know you don't have the mental capacity to generate income independently. So, a good grade can at least help you get employed. Na if you even fit pass test.
Anyway, I dey here dey watch.

This woman. You are wicked. grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

You think that's gonna boost your GP? I hope you know the labour force is competitive?

I'm asking all this, because I know you don't have the mental capacity to generate income independently. So, a good grade can at least help you get employed. Na if you even fit pass test.

This woman. You are wicked.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Black bla bla pained post of a woman that is jobless,, single,,, frustrated feminist that comes to nairaland to pour out her frustration..

seeing that you can die single,, you have turned from being a feminist to dropping posts that will make guys here start sending you PMS...

you now live a desperate life online..

I know your vagina will be filled with cobweb now...

I begin to wonder the flies, mosquitoes and wall ghekos that have made your vagina their barrack..

I suggest you humble and maybe i can help your vagina ministry..

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Telling her to shut up is like trying to fill up a basket with water... They said we can be anything online...

I chose to be rich, she chose to be poor...

Lol...

That shows you the colourich girl's love for poverty.

Since graduating from IMSU is her only bragging right... You don't blame her tho...

Life is unfair
Rich men don't brag online, if I see a rich guy I know, you are far from rich, you might be comfortable but you are not rich. Now go hang yourself.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Telling her to shut up is like trying to fill up a basket with water... They said we can be anything online...

I chose to be rich, she chose to be poor...

Lol...

That shows you the colourich girl's love for poverty.

Since graduating from IMSU is her only bragging right... You don't blame her tho...

Life is unfair
Colourish even studied English in school..

You begin to wonder what will make a grown up Lady to settle for English in school..

If not for the fact that she is dumb,,, scored low in jamb and failed woefully in Post jamb..

The school had no choice than to post her dumb head to English department..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

You begin to wonder what will make a grown up Lady to settle for English in school..

If not for the fact that she is dumb,,, scored low in jamb and failed woefully in Post jamb..

Now this is hilarious!!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Pray tell, I can't wait to hear it, oh I'm so scared, you gonna tell the world I'm a bad bad girl, good riddance.....grin.
Oh you know that your end is near..
Will you swear that you have not slept with any lecturer in your life..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

Now this is hilarious!!

He even gave me English lmao. So I'm no longer an unfortunate Educationist, I'm now a Grammarian that failed jamb, what will you tag me next?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Now this is hilarious!!

Now let me disgrace you further..

I hit you with facts and reality..

will you swear on your life that English was what you wanted to study in the university?

was English your first choice?

So why did the school decided to throw your dumb ass to English?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by neezar: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Noticed it.

You still at school?
Yeah boss

Would be back soonest
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Now this is hilarious!!

He even gave me English lmao. So I'm no longer an unfortunate Educationist, I'm now a Grammarian that failes jamb, what will you tag me next?
You are not only dumb but you are an ugly orangutan..

An Educationist can only teach English in school after graduation..

apart from food and nutrition and English,, which other subject can your dumb ass teach?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
You are not only dumb but you are an ugly orangutan..

An Educationist can only teach English in school after graduation..

apart from food and nutrition and English,, which other subject can your dumb ass teach?
My dear, truth is you are boring me.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Now let me disgrace you further..

I hit you with facts and reality..

will you swear on your life that English was what you wanted to study in the university?

was English your first choice?

So why did the school decided to throw your dumb ass to English?
Fabricated stories makes you look like a foo.l.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Black bla bla pained post of a woman that is jobless,, single,,, frustrated feminist that comes to nairaland to pour out her frustration..

seeing that you can die single,, you have turned from being a feminist to dropping posts that will make guys here start sending you PMS...I suggest you humble and maybe i can help your vagina ministry..

Today is the first day of September, how about you close your eyes and say a prayer for your parents. The people labouring to pay your fees, buy you food and give you money...same money you use to buy data, come online and worry about my vagina.

When last did you pray for them? Do you do that as often as you think about the condition of my vagina?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Tozara(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Today is the first day of September, how about you close your eyes and say a prayer for your parents. The people labouring to pay your fees, buy you food and give you money...same money you use to buy data, come online and worry about my vagina.

When last did you pray for them? Do you do that as often as you think about the condition of my vagina?
grin grin grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Your river Niger vagina is of no use to my dick.

put your vagina on a table,,, i will gladly fork you with a mortal used in pounding yams..
your vagina is bigger than the map of Asia..

Don't worry about my parents,, worry about yours, you who graze the streets of nairaland. from morning till evening..

Do you have a job apart from masturbation?

Tell me the Job you do with proof and i will deactivate my account..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

Damn, this is Facts though smiley why would anyone study English cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Why are you hiding under the guise of a fabricated story?

Answer the questions i asked..

You overblown goat,, you look like an obsessed dog..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Biglittlelois(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
When i see threads like this with long pages, i know it will be filled with insults and people degrading themselves online, forgeting this is a faceless forum, y'all need to ignore, grow thick skin and move on, it's not that hard.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Forget about my vagina.

What's your plan for your life after graduation? smiley

Don't use reserve psychology on me..
The same you used in making Biafra guy shamed you in telling you how rich he is..

I tell you now and your vagina start dripping engine oil..

I am already living in my dreams..
unlike you that have no redemption..

your only hope is finding a rich man on nairaland which you will die wishing for..

Your parents should have used the money training you to smoke weed...

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol,nice weekend. chilling on this thread. grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:

your only hope is finding a rich man on nairaland which you will die wishing for..Your parents should have used the money training you to smoke weed...

Alright. Now, breathe in and out. Hope you feel better?
Enjoy the rest of your day wink.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Queensekxy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Alright. Now, breathe in and out. Hope you feel better?
Enjoy the rest of your day wink.
Run away all you can,, but you will always remain my bitchhh...

I whoop your vagina at will..

Today and till when we leave this forum , your vagina will always be my playing ground..

pocohatas my personal biitchhh...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Quee.nsekxy cheesy cheesy
lol.babesgrin How your weekend.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
I see that you have logged out and you are now a guest..

Run all you can but the fact still remains that you failed jamb and post jamb that was why the school rejected you and threw you in English class..

I will always hit your ugly face with facts..

Why did you go to school to become an Educationist?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saintsammurai:
I see that you have logged out and you are now a guest..

Run all you can but the fact still remains that you failed jamb and post jamb that was why the school rejected you and threw you in English class..

I will always hit your ugly face with facts..

Why did you go to school to become an Educationist?
I'm done with you, how can someone be so confused?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
Rich men don't brag online, if I see a rich guy I know, you are far from rich, you might be comfortable but you are not rich. Now go hang yourself.

Brag online? no dull girl, it is called advert.

I brag about my abilities like seo writing and ethical hacking; people read and contact me. We do business...

So I need people like you to keep cashing out.

If you don't become humble and stop throwing your rumpled face all over the place, you might look for a good job for more than 5 years..

I see it coming. You know why?

You are dull.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Colourich:
I'm done with you, how can someone be so confused?
why not answer the damm questions?

Every lady out there went to school to study a respectable course..

The only way you can study to become an Educationist is when you fail to make the cut off mark for law or mass communication..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.