Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,354 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo (59054 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Savage Tour: Teebillz Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo / #"About30' Concert: Adekunle Gold Sells Out O2 Indigo In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Olukat(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
That wasn't a kiss, it was just a good deep hug

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Simple appreciative(probably cheek) kiss.

They're making a big deal out of it.
Being a superstar really aint easy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by okerekeikpo: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
How na why Tbillz pursue her
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Baroba(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
It's obvious she is shagging the young man.. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by srclark: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Na wa i dont blame this women that mess around after marriage it is the men that marry them i blame rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by OlaAshawo: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
Really undecided undecided
shatap gworo seller
have ever kissed Aminat508 since you're chasing her grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by babadee1(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
I didn't see any kissing in that video o. It was just a long hug. People need to stop trying to tie this woman to scandals biko.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by stonecoldcafe: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
I watched over and over, I didn't see no kiss.
Make una fear God oh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by thanki410(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
una can talk some kind things

huna can see nonsense in small things eh
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Ewucanbeer: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Bluezy13:

A male friend kisses your wife lips to lips on your wedding day, I guess you'll understand she is just showing appreciation for being present
yes! i don't care. i know the woman i married you fool!
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Born2Breed(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2018
masterblessed:
Tiwa Savage Kissing A Man Backstage At O2 Indigo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah21HTomHE

Is that not TeeBillz?
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Haphard(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2018
Body no be firewood na.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Ewucanbeer: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If i say my mind now, you people will start insulting me by saying she is richer than my generation.
This is why she refused to stay in her husband's home.

She's just a Corporate 'Casablanca' or 'Mr. Sweet' girl

why should she stay? oh by the way, it is her home fool!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Ewucanbeer: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wats d name of dis farm tool abeg??

Bossontop mama! na the name.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by sunison29(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
If i say my mind now, you people will start insulting me by saying she is richer than my generation.

artillery and GRA ware seller.aunty I sight u o.hope its not wat am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by sweetilicious(f): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
You dumb bloggers looking for traffic will go any length to rubbish anyone and their success just to get few more ranks.

She's a celebrity for fück sake.

Is she not allowed to hug and peck again just because she's Tiwa Savage?

You guys have associate her with a million guys in this past few months is this how bad you want clicks? At the detriment of her career and a possible reunion with her husband? Nonsense
Am telling you. But it seems the husband doesn't care.He just wants to right his wrongs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by sweetilicious(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
You dumb bloggers looking for traffic will go any length to rubbish anyone and their success just to get few more ranks.

She's a celebrity for fück sake.

Is she not allowed to hug and peck again just because she's Tiwa Savage?

You guys have associate her with a million guys in this past few months is this how bad you want clicks? At the detriment of her career and a possible reunion with her husband? Nonsense
Am telling you. But it seems the husband doesn't care.He just wants to right his wrongs
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Imustreturn(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

GRA gal grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by wezzyjasified(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wats d name of dis farm tool abeg??
Orkor
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2018
Looks like the new guy o
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by xtervaganza(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
Kissing could be a way of showing appreciation for being present...
It could be nothing
you'd be cool with your wife kissing another man?
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by SEONaijaExpert: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am telling you. But it seems the husband doesn't care.He just wants to right his wrongs
Exactly, he's been acting more matured and to think he hasn't been caught with any lady lately. He's really trying to get her back.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nwaohafia1: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Imustreturn:
GRA gal grin

Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by CID: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2018
The guy looks like TeeBillz
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Imustreturn(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Lol
bless you nwayi oma

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by SadiqBabaSani: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Bluezy13(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2018
DavSagacity:
But the show is not a wedding day .haba! !!!
It doesn't still matter. As long as it is not staged.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by innocential3032(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Nah nah nah, this tiwa of a thing, sowie tiwa of a girl is turning to something else, i hav neva heard of beyonce huging sm1 to show appreciation. Correct me if am wrng, dnt lemme say u are a disgrace to nigeria yeyebrity oo, only U dey hug n kiss people, ar u suffering frm konjification elu elu?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Bluezy13(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Ewucanbeer:
yes! i don't care. i know the woman i married you fool!

Why can't some people converse without being derogatory and vulgar even when it's evidently unnecessary??

Beats my imagination.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
She just dey use music to cover up dey do olosho
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
is she really married? pls answer mine first...
cheesy

Are you a buhari supporter? cheesy

I know why I'm asking....
Re: Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo by gassbee: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
she is technically not married currently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos) / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.