Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (81932 Views)

See The Big Ass Of Princess Shyngle That Made Michael Essien Dump His Wife / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by updatechange(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Picture of both of them together or i dont believe it
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Swanzi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:
Ghanaians are usually one minute men
Its not news
Too much kenke don dilute their sperms grin

Get the F. CK outa here..

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saff:
Wake me up show me what you got cos I don’t want no one minute man
Baby my come visit you nah......am 2hrs man......I need a baby too
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by johnwell(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
See her waist like spider
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by kuuljay(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Satisfy you on top what they paid for!!
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by mikeapollo: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
daleehat:
No wonder his career terminated untimely. Essien of those days

It was injuries while on national duty for the Black Stars that cut short Essien's career!
I am yet to see an all-round action box-to-box midfielder like Essien!
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by JADEK01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo, this one don use waist trainer shift spleen go where liver suppose dey!

BTW, why would she get paid for sex and still wanna be satisfied sexually? She wants to eat her cake n still have it?
how do u get paid? or u paid to have it....any which way I'm available
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by author1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
na mother go born dis lady nw o. if dat was wat im moda dey find se, she tinks say im go come life
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by sprints2: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
if my d*ck nack this one her brain will ring like sumec firman generator...nonsense better d*ck never jam u... 99.9% of men definitely I am part of the 0.1% DAT never jam u...anyone with her contact my piston is ready for action...na better engine oil I dey use even total can't match my quality
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Francopol(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
de gal should go and die alone!
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Mruwa1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shut up there dey wan give am award say he satisfy u or u want make he die there bfore u know say he done try
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by OboOlora(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
JADEK01:
how do u get paid? or u paid to have it....any which way I'm available
Go and ask ur mum!
Omo irankiran!!!
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by rhames(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
yansh plc
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Ezetec: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Come let me Bleep de hell out u mumu
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Pyrusdrago(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Talk is cheap....who knows if em roast ur kepkus.....no go fyn legit work do!! Dey Dy blow breeze
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2018
donbachi:
Because him no die untop..atleast his cash and gifts satisfied you.
listen to poison by ebony����
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by edorhe14(m): 3:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Just get a horse abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by lionking13: 4:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Apparently u neva date 9ja guy.....forget ur curve u go believe cheesy grin
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by godonzoki(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Ohh boy! I look the waist sotey i come dey see error code. How person wan take satisfy someone with abnormal waist which signifies, the other rest of the body is abnormal. Maybe the puscy done shift or tiny sef. Essein should sue this girl abeg.

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by abbiboy: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
If Almighty essien cannot satisfy u,then u re not human. grin
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by abbiboy: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Ghana based Gambian actress Princess Shyngle has named former Blackstars footballer Michael Essien as one of the 99.9% of boyfriends who couldn’t satisfy her in bed, thus, making her to resort to the use of dildos as she revealed about 2 weeks ago.

Shyngle is scheduled to appear on Delay’s show this weekend and in a teaser of her upcoming appearance, Delay manages to get her to admit she dated Michael Essien after initially trying to deny it.

Since she dated Essien and she said no man has ever been able to satisfy her, it stands to reason that the former Chelsea midfielder failed to do his job whilst dating her leading her to turn to her trusty Love Machine.

Shyngle even admitted that she kissed Essien in a club.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essien-is-one-of-the-99-9-lovers-who-failed-to-satisfy-me-princess-shyngle/

Negodo Vaseline crew is up to u guyz to cure this lady of climaxozism..
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Fitbillionairep: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
OboOlora:
Omo, this one don use waist trainer shift spleen go where liver suppose dey!

BTW, why would she get paid for sex and still wanna be satisfied sexually? She wants to eat her cake n still have it?
t has been shifted already, i am just waiting for the complications. will be the last person to sympathize with the olosho. i get pissed when oloshos scream abiut not getting satisfied. they forget that they are paid to satisfy the customer and not vice versa
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by booksrite(f): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just get a horse abeg

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.