Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly (15335 Views)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
By Chris Agabi

The Executive Secretary, Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC), Bar. Hassan Bello has said the Kaduna Dry Port now exports at least five containers of ginger weekly at the facility.

Mr. Hassan Bello told our correspondent in Abuja that this further assures all importers and exporters that the Kaduna dry port is now fully integrated into the customs port of destinations for imports and exports. Dry port was officially commissioned in January this year by President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Kaduna is doing five containers of exports of ginger. This will have positive impact on the economy of Kaduna and the ripple effect of other parts of the countries,” he noted.

The NSC CEO said Kaduna dry port is already generating traffic but he is deeply worried that containers are still being trucked to Kaduna rather than transported by rail.

“We must support Kaduna now. So much cargo is coming to Kaduna now but on trucks. It takes N100,000 to transport goods by trucks from Lagos to Kaduna. If it’s by rail, it will be N30,000,” he explained.

He decried inability of the Nigerian Railways Corporation to connect the Kaduna dry port to rail services.

“We have commissioned a study by a consultant to look at what is happening in Kaduna. Unfortunately, rail which is critical is not forth coming. There have been all sorts of problems. The Nigerian Railways Corporation has promised ten wagons for the Kaduna dry port. Unfortunately we have not seen that,” he said.

He lauded the cooperation from the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for issuing a station code for the Kaduna ICD and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for including Kaduna as a port on the Form M. “We have many freight forwarders moving to Kaduna and banks too opening offices at the site,” he added.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/kaduna-dry-port-exports-5-containers-of-ginger-weekly-267291.html

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by abokibuhari: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Cause of wickedness the refused to give us port in the east and south cheesy

What's the value of ginger to our GDP cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Butterflyleo: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

What's the value of sense to your brain?

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2018
And one among the Lizards would say it's achievement of 21st century.
Lizards, everywhere in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by abokibuhari: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

At least I can think unlike ZONE Bs that think through their anus

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Nwaohafia1: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Ginger kwa? Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by ct2: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
too oooooo only God knows the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by mralabs(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Can we start a campaign against Buhari already because it seems PDP is not ready... And gaskiya.. Me Ayam tired..

1 to tell 20 just one reason to vote for a new face in the forth coming presidential race.

Me.. This is my Candidate. Check his Bio

VOTE ANRP.. make critical analysis and decide

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tope_Fasua

Who is ur Candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by adebayo3449(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Good
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Sarkin: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Thief Jonathan is just bad luck and failure conjured into a body. That's so bad...
Ipob e-hooligans are already saying nonsense about Buhari ignoring the fact that their intellectual button bad luck Thiefnathan was busy being drunk and embezzling rather than fixing and making...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by tayo4ng(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Congratulation to them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Bossontop(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
undecided
Not even one pinshure to verify your claims........great

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by OlaAshawo: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 2
also double handle

Butterflyle0 and Butterflyleo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

That's a state project

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by solablings(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Corrinthians(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
While others are making giant strides with what little opportunities they have, some bunch if indescribably lazy fellas have resolved to leave a life of perpetual blame for everyone and everything else but themselves.

They would like to be spoonfed like kids that can't tell their left from right. They make excuses for every failure they have and doggedly resist taking responsibility for ANYTHING at all.

Won't be surprised if we wake up someday to find these people blaming Buhari or the FG for their inability to have a boner.. You can't put it past them given their history since Buhari became president honestly. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lakesider(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Ginger kwa? Nonsense.

You know nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by mashnino(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
They should connect that port to tue rail network

I see no reason for the port if most of the containers will come in by road

We are already complaining of tankers on the road, you want to now add containers again

NRC please be fast with the rail stuff..

Nice development though..

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Olukat(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Show us where you process 5 containers of ginger.
Abi na 5 Cans of ginger weekly?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Hundredpopo: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
You good to go
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Winning123: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
I am not sure you can think at all.
abokibuhari:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
Nice to see some diversification. The author should have mentioned where the ginger was being exported to. Anyway the NRC needs to quit stalling and get these wagons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by NwaliE01: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2018
I weep for my dear country. We only export raw materials and import finished products.
Why I weep is cos there is no plan to even start converting this surplus raw materials into finished products.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Corrinthians(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Imagine an organisation employing a character like that. He'd be one walking monument of failure. Not a single success would he add to the organization. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Butterflyleo: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2018
OlaAshawo:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun
rule 2
also double handle

Butterflyle0 and Butterflyleo

You wish don't you grin

Should I help you call them too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by abokibuhari: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Winning123:
I am not sure you can think at all.
Sorry sir
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Tolexander: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

Stop publicizing ignorance!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Jaideyone(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

dumb opinion

I guess buhari stopped Jonathan from giving you a port in 6yrs too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by OlaAshawo: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You wish don't you grin

Should I help you call them too?
yeah i know you're above the law

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by excomarow(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:

You're doom

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by tiredoflife(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
So slowly the idea is to be able to export and import directly to Kaduna
Yet we say they are not smart
They are systematically bypassing Lagos to get it direct
The other seaports in the south south are idle and only good for crude oil
One Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Jaideyone(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
While others are making giant strides with what little opportunities they have, some bunch if indescribably lazy fellas have resolved to leave a life of perpetual blame for everyone and everything else but themselves.

They would like to be spoonfed like kids that can't tell their left from right. They make excuses for every failure they have and doggedly resist taking responsibility for ANYTHING at all.

Won't be surprised if we wake up someday to find these people blaming Buhari or the FG for their inability to have a boner.. You can't put it past them given their history since Buhari became president honestly. cheesy
my guy

I like the way you always give it to those crybabies

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 1 Million Naira Alternative To Cucumber (agribusiness 101) [a Must Read] / Nigeria Approves Commercial Release Of GM Maize Varieties / Why I Want To Quit Farming This Year And My Plan For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.