Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (17537 Views)

M.A.R.Y... A Supernatural Story / The One (A Supernatural Story) By Dpeace / Supernatural Story My Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
@devilmaycry1 pls i need your help on something oja're, (maybe we chat on facebook),

Fb: Adekunle Peace Opeyemi
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
diz my guy z keeping us waiting ooooo
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2018
devilmaycry1:
@destinychild001 @Evold
Sorry dear, been absent
Still following.. I'm always here in spirit grin
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
bro wia hv ubeing now,,, show now
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Episode 31 ( surprise package) . . . Kaiden : alice i got to go home . . .alice wish me goodbye and i go to home straight . . . .i get home and decided to visit zack . . .i get up from bed and found zack at home wounded so much . . .i touch his face . . .zack :.ouch. . . .kaiden : zack who did this . . Zack : never mind am okay . . .he want to stand up but he can't . . .i guess he teleport here cause he can't walk like this . .he falls back . . .kaiden : zack who did this to you . . . ?i said with a red eye . . Zack : kaiden am okay . . . .i want to carry him to bed and heal him but when am.carrying him i found out he have a claws wounded on his waist the claws wound Isn't a vampire wolf nor hybrid the claw is actually same type with mine . . hades . . .kaiden : hades . . .zack.:.please don't go . . .i.heal zack half .cause i .know he will try to stop me.if i heal him perfectly . . .but still zack says . . .zack : please don't go . . .i angrily left him and teleport into hell . . .i see hades with a blood claws . . .i guess it zack blood . . .hades laugh when he sees me . . . .hades : i know you will be here for him . . Kaiden : why did you do that to him . . .hades : he came here to beg of your stupidity and said i should makes him for the punishment you deserve . . . .i get to dad within a blink of eyes and want to slash him right in his chest but he holds my hand . . Hades laugh . . .hades: .same speed same strength same power but not same brain . . . I use my right leg to kick him up and use my left hand to smash him on the ground with a great force . . . .hades laugh still on the bare ground and get up . . .hades : seem like you had got some little brain . . . .kaiden : zack is to be blame for begging you i had even forget about you . . .hades smile turn to a serious face . . .i continue my speech . Kaiden : you beat me like am not your child you refuse to save me when i almost give up how can a dad ever do that hades you're not my dad and i will never forgive you . . .?.i turn back with a so call anger . . .i am going out . . .i stop still not looking at him . . I turn my right hand to claws . . . .and said . . .kaiden : i regret having this . . Hades didn't know what to do . . He just want him to be wish more than human him living with human have made him think like human and hades want him to do like a god . . .hades sit with a tired mind . . And said with a low voice . . .hades : son am sorry . ?kaiden get to the blood river and sees that zack dad Which is the man that sail the scary ship is not there . . Kaiden :laes maku herr herr tha garee . . . .the river start shaking and he get out of the river standing on his scary ship . . .zack dad : thanks master . . . .he drove me out and i made some gesture and i found myself in a big black bush . . .i quickly teleport back to Zack and found him stilll on bed . . .i heal him and hug him . . .Kaiden: i love you zack your dad is now alright . . . .zack break himself from me and look into my eyes . . .he sees that my face is a pure truth . . . .zack hugs me back with so much joy . . Zack: thanks how about yourself dad . . .Kaiden : i fight him . . . .back inside the deep ocean . . humans with fish tails is seen . . .mermaids . . . They look strong in their beautiful face . . .all holding a blue three head spear . . The mermaids queen raise her trident sword . . .mermaids queen : this time we will kill them all . . All mermaids warriors shout : with power . . .mermaids queen : we will surely surprised them cause they will never see us coming . . .the warrior hit their spear on the floor with a full force . . .they never knew their is a surprise package for them back in the air kingdom . . a so big surprise package . . . .stay tuned
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Episode 32 (the beast) . . . . .the air kingdom knows the war is near but didn't know the exact day . . .haire makes altira the commander of the 50 thousands worriors . . .haire told altira to get married to helgar if they lose this war cause the war is all about killing haire nor the water kingdom queen dies that decide who wins he then said he will get married to kaiden if she win . . . ?altira knows they will win so she accept with a sure spirit . . . Back in earth .kaiden and zack has now been so closed more than before back in hell hades is just thinking about everything how he made mistakes and want to apologize back to his son cause only him can help him in what he want to do . . . . .day come.closer.. . .?war getting soonner . Altira train the warrior in a good way and haire is so happy but inside him their is saddess he knows they can never win the war . . . ?altira on the training ground with the warriors . . ?she shout . ?altira : stand upright . . . . . . . .they all Stand and look up . .no shaking . . . Altira is talking in a high tone . . . ?altira : they're strong and we have never win them but this time we will with our gift from God we're WHATTTTTTTT . . Warriors said with a thunderous tone cause they're thousands speaking the same speech . . .warriors : the holder . . . Altira : of what . . . .warriors : air magic . . . .altira : with what . . . .warriors : wings power . . .altira train them and she knows her training really does a great change in them . . .but in the water kingdom the usually bring one deadly monster the mighty sea monster with a deadly scream a great komodo dragon . .that's what they use to win they're not strong as the air kingdom but the dragon quench the air kingdom while the water warrior will be killing the wounded air warriors with thier trident sword . . ?this time they're bringing three deadly komodo dragon . . . .Altira thinks they will win and she tell Aylesbu not to comes out in the war . . . . Altira teleport to kaiden and tell him alll what that what is going in their kingdom . . ?kaiden knows the war won't goes smooth as altira thinks but he tell her her plan is great . .they're in kaiden room . .altira and kaiden start looking at eachother . .alitra bend her head . . .altira : i got to go . .that girl is damn beautiful i never believe am the one she love this much am so lucky to have her . .she stand up as she want to grow her wing i Said . . .kaiden : i hope you win cause i can't afford to losse you . . . .she smile . Altira : i can't honey i will always comes back to you . .she disappear . . .days pass . . .the unexpected war never happened . . ?the air kingdom have even stop training . . .harie have stop worring about it cause he thinks they would never invade them . . .but altira knew this never end the war is coming but she didn't know it will be deadly . . . . Just one day alitra and aylesbu have goes into the forest in search for snakes for Aylesbu and her . . .while they're eating . . They heard a horn . .altira remembered that it is the same horn that is sounded the day her mother died . . . .she didn't know when a great fear gets in her she is so afraid she quickly teleport Aylesbu back inside her room . .Aylesbu: mum why are you so scared . . She can heard the fast beating altira heart . . . ?alitra smile and rub her hair . . .alitra : this thing have happened and i losse my mum and it has repeat itself again and i don't want it to be the last time you will see me . . .Aylesbu.can feel the great saddess in her mum . . .tears falls down her eyes . . Aylesbu : mum you won't lose me and i too won't either . . .alitra kisss her and get to the kingdom she sees many warrior running helter and sketer . She rush out of the place to the big field . .everyone is scared even the king itself . . .the war really get to them like a surprise they're alll Afraid . ..they can sense a great dragon flying towards them and a thousands of warriors coming closer . .they didn't even stop they're just running at nowhere . . .alitra take a deep breath and shout . . .alitra : stopppppp be calm warrior . . . . .all the warrior stop all is looking at her . . .her dad who is in the sky looks down on her too . . ?altria continued her speech . . ?alitra : don't be and never be scared of your enemy it like giving them the weapons to kill you STAND UPRIGHT gather yourself strength and face them we have never win this before but we will win .this time if your all conquer your FEARRRRR . . . .that her word really get all the warrior the fear in them fades away like a wind . . . ?the all form a three triangles shapes like three arrow head . . . .altira : power . . . The warrior match on the ground thrice with force and shouted : of the WINGS . . .they all grow wings at once . . . All warrior in the middle of the three triangle grows a blue wings formation while the other beside it grows a reddish wing . . .they all fly upward they form three flying arrow in the sky . .the king and altira get to the middle triangles front and holds each other . . .the dragons get to their clear view and the fear rises rapidly in the air warrior heart . . . They never knew thier will be three dragon to fight . . .they remembered altira word . . .alitra : don't be and never be scared of your enemy it like giving them the weapons to kill you STAND UPRIGHT gather yourself strength and face them . . . ?back at the war the three dragon pour a fire breath at them . . Let me tell you about the their wings . . .the one that have reddish can only fly dodge and fight with it . .while the one with blue wings which is the middle triangles have magic and can fly more faster than the reddish one . .altria who is the only one with brown Wing have teleportation power and have more strength more magic fly faster more than the blue wing . . ?while haire the god of air have a black wing .lies within the wing is great strength only alitra is strong like him but she can't face him cause of his so called great magic . . . .haire cup his hand together and a blue round magic form bettween them . . .he open it and the blue round magic get bigger . . .bigger and bigger . .he blast it at the incoming fire . . . And the magic quench little of the fire away . . All The warrior turn back and.the fire burn some of their wings .. .fact about the air being . .their wing heal so fast more than flesh . . . .the dragon get closer and breathe a great fire again . . Haire gather alll his power and quench it . . . .the dragon separate and fly upward . . .the water warrior is on the ground destroying the kingdom just then two warrior get to altira room. . . . ?they kick it but the door refuse to open . . .Aylesbu shout at them . . Aylesbu : don't wake up the beast she is sleeping . . They didn't yield to her word even some warrior join them to kick open the door . . .at last they succeed but they didn't even see the girl speaking to them before all on them falls on the ground finding their breath . . ?right in all their neck and chest is an shape.of an unknown claws. . . .the claws of the real beast . ? . . Aylesbu smile . . ?Aylesbu : i told you not to wake me . .Aylesbu hand which is claws turn into a normal hand when she is walking . . .Aylesbu run out of the place and grows her wings for the first time . . .wowwwwwwwwwwww wwwww . .the wing is a shinning white one . .extraordinary one . .she fly so super fast and get to the war . . . The dragon have burn many air worriors and haire and altria is weak fighting the dragons . .despite all their fight they didn't have any effect on the dragons . . . Alitra know her dad will die by another fire breath cause he have drain all his magic . .she can't run from the war it a rule if one run from a war the victim is Cursed forever . . .the three dragon blAst a big fire balls at altira and haire .Altira knew this is the death end and yet she refuse to call Aylesbu . .?.her dad is weak . .and she too but she didn't want her dad to die she don't want the water kingdom to win them . ? Altira cover her dad with her wings . . When the fire ball comes closer . . .altira feel the great blast so close to.her but she didn't have a pain nor her body scattered . .she removed the wing and look at her front . .Aylesbu actually use her wing to dodge the big fire balls . . .no being can do that . . .Aylesbu : it feels warm . . . .altira : Aylesbu . . Aylesbu : shut up mum i.can't be watching when this three stupid goat want to kill you . . .Aylesbu turn into something . not to dragon nor beast . . Not to Phoenix nor wolf . . ?not to vampire nor hybrid . . ?but she turn into a mighty imoogi . . . a beast know as dragon hunter . . . tells only in story written only in novel history said it exists but no being have ever seen it ...... . .extraordinary magicial being . .alitra : wowwww Aylesbu kill themmmm . . .the imoogi interrupts her mum speech . . .imoogi : ALL . Just .her voice makes a lightning so thunderous in the sky .
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Episode 33 ( trouble) . . .the great imoogi flew in the sky twisting her snake like body . . The imoogi bite the dragons and tears thier strong wings with her mighty claws . . They fall with a great thud . . .all the water kingdom is surprise when they see not only one but the three dragon lying dead on the ground great lighting emerge and struck the three dragon the get white all over thier body and split away . Queen : no this is not possible . . . Alitra and haires get to ..the imoogi back and she flew down . . .as the mighty imoogi fall on the ground everything shook . . .queen is damn surprise . . ?queen : imoogi . . . Alitra falls on the groung and haires get off to . . ?haires get to the sea queen and slap her . . haires : you will and never win us ever again . . Queen :.how did you do this . . ?she said holding her cheek . . Haires smile . . .haire : the fact here is that i too don't know . . .back to hell . . ?hades is angry and want to mend everything up with Kaiden . . .but Kaiden on the other hand didn't want that . .he don't want anything to do with dad . . ?he is always at home while mum would tell him to go to school . . . .jane on the other hand is doing great in class but in alll this days starting form the day .Kaiden save him form void when he collect his power . . ?she has been so hurt and doesn't want anything to do with Kaiden again . .she don't want him hurt again that why she is avoiding him all this month . .she have not be seeing Kaiden in class and she is worried . .she have been avoiding him cause she is he weakness . . But now she is not feeling right at all now . . . Jane never concentrate in class again and she have been dropping from her level of brilliant . . .she is now scoring lesser .mark . . ?Jane can't keep herself anymore . . .she find kaiden location . .and decide to visit him the next day . . ?on next day as jane planned she didn't go to school . . She heades to kaiden house . .back in kaiden house . .his mum just go to work . .Kaiden on the other hand dress up and decide to visit alice . .he didn't go to zack place again cause zack is begging him to accept dad back . And he didn't want to . Kaiden get to the door in other to goes out . .but unexpectedly he met jane at his door . . .jane is just about to open the door when kaiden open the door . . .kaiden is deadly surprise he can't believe his eyes . . ?kaiden : jane. . . .jane didn't reply she is just mute cause she don't even know how to explain to him . .kaiden : jane what are you doing here . . Still Jane didn't reply . . . .Kaiden : are you deaf . . .Kaiden wait for.about 10 minutes at the door . . .he get angry and want to.close the door back . . ?as he is closing it . .jane speak . . .jane : k.a i.d e n . . ?she said with a low crack voice . . ?Kaiden : i don't understand all this . . Jane .raise her head up and i can.see she is crying . . inner me want to hug her but i just refuse my body not to carry out the action . .while am still thinking if i should hug her or not . .she hug me . . ?jane said with a low voice . . .jane : i know i can't makes it to you but i want you to forgive me . . .i break the hug and look into her eyes . . i know she didn't mean to be avoiding me . .i know all she want for me is for my good . . .. Kaiden : jane i understand . .i hugs her back . . .jane: i keep thinking about you i can't concentrate on my studies anymore i don't even get myself right again . . .kaiden : hahaha are you joking . . jane : .Kaiden am serious . . . .we're in the parlor when jane have now feel so happy we play like a kid and i can tell i really miss . . . . .jane : Kaiden can't we go to your room . . .i stop laughing and ask her again . . .Kaiden : you said what . . jane : let go to your room . . .Kaiden : okay . . .i am walking to my room and look back . . ?she really mean it . . .i enter and she sitted directly on bed .. . .jane : wow .this where my Kaiden always lie his cute body on . . .Kaiden : cute huh can't you see you're more fresh than me . . .jane : is it cause am white . . .Kaiden : not even that your body is soft and fresh . . .jane : but how can a black be handsome like this . . .Kaiden : you mean . . ?jane :you're the most handsome guy i have ever seen . . .Kaiden : lol thanks . . ?jane: i want to do something but i first want to try it with you .am confused on what she mean . .Kaiden : first try it with me . . Jane :yeah will you . . ?Kaiden : i don't know . . .jane :okay let forget about it . . ?Kaiden : no just tell me . . .jane :it sound absurd . . .Kaiden : just say it . . .jane : no no am not again . . . .Kaiden : okay . . .jane : am going . . ?Kaiden : ok . . Jane : i will miss you . . ?Kaiden : ok . . .jane: what is wrong with you . . Kaiden : you said you want to do something with me and you refuse to says it saying it sound foolish . . . Jane : is that why you change . . ?Kaiden : yeah . . .jane : okay what i want to do with you is sex and i don't think you're in the mood right now . . ?Kaiden: geesssss you want me to disvirgin you . . .jane : yes . . Kaiden : you're right . .jane : you mean you will do it . . Kaiden : i mean i can't cause am not in the mood and i would never be . . .jane : i know you will not . . ?Kaiden : how did you know . . .jane : never mind am even going . . ?Kaiden : is it because of this sex issues . .jane : i don't know . . I laugh and get closer to her . . My face and her is so close to.the eachother . .Kaiden : i love you more than this i May not be your guy nor you be my girl but i still love you so much and not because of sex . . . .jane : i understand you but i just want you i really want you you deserve it you worth it please be the first guy to.have me . . .Kaiden : jane what comes over you . . Jane : if you're not ready am going . . .Kaiden : no don't go . . Jane : are you ready . .?.Kaiden: no . . She get up Fast . .i hold her back . . .kaiden : you really want to leave me here . .jane : yeah . . .Kaiden: you're funny . . Jane push me on the bed . .18+ part . .i falls.on bed easily . . .i guess i know why . . ?it because she has weak me . . .i want to stand up but she is already on me . . .she's wearing a jean trousers which pack her booty perfectly she wears a handless top and her golden hair is pack with an hair pack . .she kiss me . . I want to push her off me but she use my left hand and put it in her booty . . .i just feel easy i feel like pressing those booty she have been carrying all day they're huge now ripe and ready for plucking i guess my hand will be the best tools to pluck it . . .i put my right hand on it too cause it seem my left hand didn't press it well . . .my both hand press her jean right on booty . . .i just want more of her and her kissing is really doing a great job on me . . .i dip my hand in.her jean .right from her back . . .i am now in the second leave cause now am on her soft cotton pant it like pressing her bare booty cause her pant cotton is soft and .elastic . . . .i press it a little and am already fed up of it .i.want to get on her bare booty . . I get in her pant and now am.pressing her bare soft white booty . . .this booty is huge it like she goes an pump it . . .i keep going inner her booty and i can feel her innocent pussy hair . ?as i dip my hand inside and touch her pussy . She jerk a little . . I slow and slowly get in little till am now touching her pussy ? . . . .i can't keep it anymore i just turn her over and . . .now am kissing her . . ?just then i heard i door knock . . .ALICE : Kaiden are YOU THERE . .
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
devilmaycry1:
@ken9ice
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
devilmaycry1:
@ken9ice
@Ayodipths @donaldphilipizu @Whizlight @sosa993 @Mielekcezylil small up date don show face hahahah
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Whizlight(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm at last an update :PHmmm at last an update
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
my gee wot kept u 4 so long,,,,,,anyway nice one,,,,,,,more update
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by ken9ice: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
wow this can't get any much better, superb bro 9ice update more ink 2 ur pen pls more updates can't wait 2 see d end of dis story . cool
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
nah GOD safe you o @devilmaycry

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Episode 34 ( void is dead ) . . .Kaiden : who's there . . Alice : what type of questions is that . . .jane is looking at me with a type of face like (what's happening) . . .i jump down and tell jane to stay here . . ?Kaiden :if you're hungry takes snack in that wardrobe . . .i pointed at a wardrobe close to my bed . . ?she move her head in a yes way . .i get out close the door lock my room . . .i get to the main door and as i open it am surprised . . .alice is with three girls . . . .i don't know when.i ask . Kaiden : what are they here for . . .alice : they're here for our hangout . . .Kaiden : ohh gosh hangout with who . . .alice : you . . ?Kaiden : can't you see am busy . . .alice : doing what . . Actually i am.speechless i just keep scratching my head . . ?Kaiden: am studying spells . . Alice : girls you can drive back home i won't be late . .they go and my heart fell a little rest . . Alice :.when did you start this . . .Kaiden : you mean spell . . ?alice: we have been waiting here since and still you never let me in . . . .Kaiden : am sorry come in . . .alice brushes me away from the door. when she comes in. With anger . . .alice turn back immediately she push me . . ?her face look like she detects something . . Alice : did you move or i move you . .Kaiden : what type of question is that . .alice:.Kaiden i just push you aside . .Kaiden : yeah you push me and what is wrong with that . ? ?alice : you know that can't be possible i can't push you like that what happened to you . . .Kaiden : nothing . .alice : let go to your room . . Kaiden : whom room . . .alice : yours . . Kaiden :nope let talk here . . .alice snatch the key from my hand i don't know she is that fast well how won't she be fast when jane is close to me . . .Alice : Kaiden if i found her in your room i will kill her i promise you . .my heart jump up and start beating fast . . .she really want to kill her and i can't defend her . .cause am not strong . Alice get to the door and open it . . .alice : jane . . .jane : you want to kill me right . .?.alice dash to her and want to punch her . . .but unfortunately i had run between them and am the one being punch at nose . . . . .alice anger is still burning in her . . .she push me away . . I fall on the floor and my head get knock on the ground . . .i can't defend jane but i guess i can . . My magic. . . . .i get up and said some healing spell . . .as my head get healed i rush to them but this time . . .alice have already slash jane with her claws . . Touch alice and Said the teleport spell . . . She disappear back to her house . . .alice : what happened . . .jane touch her cheek .. . .jane : Kaiden she hurt me . . Kaiden: am sorry . . .i touch her cheek and found out about it just a small wound . . .it seems like alice didn't want to hurt her . .just want to scared her . . I heal her up . . ?Kaiden : i got to go somewhere . Jane : where . . .Kaiden : to visit a friend . . .jane said she will wait till the time they close in school and will be going . . .i get out and go straight to alice house . . ?i teleport thou . . .i found her on bed laughing . . I wonder maybe she have run mad . . ?but wolf can't run mad nah . . .i sit beside her . Alice : have you heal her up . . .Kaiden : yeah but am confused . . .alice : i know you will be confused i can't hurt her i know what will happen after that and i don't want it to happen . .Kaiden : i don't understand . . .alice : you would hate me . . Yeah she is right i would hate her if she do so but when she didn't i have love her more . . ?she is such a simple girl . . I kiss her . . .Kaiden : i love you . . .alice : i just want us to be in good state . . Kaiden :what about the hangout . . .alice is surprised . . .alice: you want to hang out . . . .back in kaiden house . .Jane is in his room when she heard a knock . . . .she said . . .jane : who is thier . . .void : open up fool . . .jane get so much afraid . . .she can't believe her ear .cause that the same guy that killl Kaiden . Void kick the door open . . The door bust away with just a single kick . . .void has collect the sun protection magic from another witch . . .he want to kill Kaiden mum cause he knows kaiden will have go to school and as he guesss Kaiden is not home but he is lucky to have jane at home . . .he getting in with a lot of happiness . . . And bust into Kaiden room . . .jane is scarred she keep going backward lifting her leg in a slow motion way .while void comes closer to her . . .jane knew void will kill him . . She can't call Kaiden cause she don't wan him to hurt . . . Void is just happy at least he wil get revenge . . As he come .closer . . Jane bump on bed and start crawling not to let void touch him . . .Kaiden on the other hand is on outing with alice . . .as void want to.touch her . . Jane didn't even scream cause she knows it wil not help.in this situation . . ?just then Aylesbu teleport to kaiden room . . . ?Aylesbu : wow dad we win the war . . .she said jumping up not looking at the bed . . .she stop and look on.bed . Aylesbu : where is Kaiden . . .jane is surprise how she wil be asking Kaiden when a vampire want to kill them . . .Aylesbu : where is dad . . .jane answers in low voice . . .jane : he goes out . . ?Aylesbu look at the guy that is in thier midst . . Aylesbu : is this not the guy that collect dad power . . .void almost get out of his skin already . .he have want to tip top and goes out when Aylesbu finished talking to jane at look at his side . . .void look at her in a sorry face . .he turn and start running away . . .Aylesbu catch him when he has almost get out of the house with his vampire speed and she start dragging him back to kaiden room . . Aylesbu : did you think you can run away from me . . .she said dragging him to kaiden room . . .stay tuned
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
@ken9ice @Ayodipths @donaldphilipizu @Whizlight @sosa993 @Mielekcezylil small up date don show face hahahah
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Lols yawa don burst
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2018
baba roll on the thing funny make she kill him one time but kaiden and are daughter one have to loose power
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2018
grin baba roll on the thing funny make she kill him one time but kaiden and his daughter one have to loose power

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2018
gud one bros,u r genius
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Oluwaseun0091: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hi

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oluwaseun0091:
Hi
hello
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
grin baba roll on the thing funny make she kill him one time but kaiden and his daughter one have to loose power
hahahahahaha welcome
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ayodipths:
Lols yawa don burst
lols
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
fresh food cooking
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
devilmaycry1:
fresh food cooking
uhn uhn Mr Chef
Hope it will taste good/delicious sha coz i don't want to start shouting ata gungun is peprish o cheesy cheesy
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Episode 35 void: please aylesbu drag him without yielding to his word jane is scared to death when she see aylesbu with void right in her arm Jane: he is a vampire aylesbu look at Jane with a confuse face aylesbu: he is a vampire then what just watch me aylesbu give void three bloody slap jane is surprise to see void crying jane : ohh my God he is crying Aylesbu : why wont he Void beg for his life and jane too beg Aylesbu cause if not she will just kill him Aylesbu leave him when he have almost want to kill him Kaiden on the other hand is with alice he never knew all this is happening in his room just when aylesbu leave void he run out for his life and swear not to ever come close to kaiden again void who is the vampire king make a rule that any vampire should never come close to kaiden aylesbu ask about kaiden from jane aylesbu: where is dad Jane thinks about the lie he will forge for her Just then aylesbu said Aylesbu : Never mind i know where he is She thinks about her dress it a worrior suit it wont be okay if she wear it around the city Aylesbu : can you borrow me That Jane look at her body In jane mind ( what is she pointing at ) Aylesbu : never mind ill solve it out myself She teleport away into a wear shop and chose the best dress for her Aylesbu : wow dad will be so happy to see me She want to walk a little so she didn't teleport she just walk out when the shop keeper never ask anything from her cause no cloth in her hand she thinks maybe she didn't see the cloth of her choice Aylesbu is so happy walking around she already knows where kaiden is She will be triping her leg and would walk normally At last she get to kaiden She is surprise to see him with another girl She ask herself aylesbu : is that not dad She walk up to him and kaiden is deadly surprised to see aylesbu standing in her front with an angry face Kaiden : what are you doing here Aylesbu answered him Aylesbu : who is this dumbass you're hanging out with Kaiden : Aylesbu stop it she is not what you thinks Aylesbu : your wife huh friends cant hangout like this i know that so which rubbish are you talking about Kaiden : am talking rubbish right Aylesbu give me one powerful slap and i swear three teeth fling out of my mouth I cant believe a slap can be powerful like this i now know why void always run away Kaiden: you slap me Aylesbu seem to be calm down now when she see my sad face Aylesbu : dad am sorry She makes an attempt to touch my mouth but i stop her Kaiden: just dont touch me Alice : Kaiden are you okay kaiden : yeah Aylesbu : dad kaiden : dont ever call me that i know this will happen one day my own daughter slapping me Aylesbu look at me with a sorry face I tell alice to let us get out of here and she do like i told her Alice asked while we are going Alice : kaiden you have a daughter Kaiden : no it not like that alice slap me Alice : why are you hidding it from me till she reach that age I hold my cheek Am i even a fool what am i even with her for she didn't want me to tell her all about what is happening I look at her in anger and walkout from her front I go back home and see jane has gone home I headed to zack caravan and see him saying some unknown word I wait till he complete whatever he is talking about he is surprise to see me Zack : Kaiden youre here Kaiden : since Zack : am talking to your dad Kaiden : nothing concerned me about that Zack : Kaiden i beg of you please forgive him Kaiden : for now i am not interested Zack : Kaiden I stand up and start to go away just then i see Aylesbu standing right in zack door I just dont feel like talking to her right now I have almost walkout on her while she holds me right on my palm Aylesbu : dad am so sorry I think i should forgive her Kaiden : it okay have forgive you Aylesbu : thanks dad She now looks happy Aylesbu : let go to the air kingdom As they disappear thier they see altira with a happy face Altira run and hug me Altira: i told you we win with her help Kaiden : wow Altira : Kaiden dad want to lay his kingdom in your hands Kaiden : i dont understand Altira : he want you to be the king Stay tuned
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2018
okay,,,,nice update,,,,, short though
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Episode 36 (dad) kaiden :me the king altira :yeah kaiden :but am nt intrested in that altira : he is happy when i told him about our daughter and he said we can get married kaiden : we can get marry but i dont want any kingdom altira:that cant be possible my husband must be the king and since you don't want it what else are you thinking kaiden : altira am sorry maybe we should forget about everything that had happend between us and goes a seperate way altira look at me with a face like (what is he saying ) altira : are you the one that says that as she speak her eyes get so wide like a bird eyes (of couse she is a bird ) i hav one attitude (if i tell someone i want to seperate and the person didnt belive and ask who is the one talking is me or someone else i would change my mind instantly and would love her more ) kaiden : i love you she smile altira: i love you too Aylesbu : I don't understand this family anymore Kaiden : hahah you mean how we fight and ends it Aylesbu : no I mean you're dati ...... . . .have already closed her mouth with my palm She pull off my hand with her strong hand easily while I am holding it with full strength . .kaiden : Aylesbu if you said anything I will never forgive you She shut up and never talk about it Altira: you're still dating alice right I am firstly speechless cause she had knew what am keeping form her Kaiden : yeah am still dating her Alitra : you can date her since that I already have a girl with you so my mind is at rest Kaiden : really are you sure Alitra : yeah Kaiden : remember you are the one that makes me fall in love . . .altira : with who . . .kiaden : who else when it not you you drive my love away from alice all to you now I don't have strong feelings for her . . Alitra : then break up with her . . Kaiden : that the most difficult task for me I just can't . . .altira : what did you want to do now . . .Kaiden : am confused . . Alitra : if I help you did you promise me something . . .Kaiden: what . .altira : sex . . .Aylesbu interrupt us immediately altira mention the word s e x . . .Aylesbu : dad mum what is sex . . .Kaiden : I don't know o . . .Aylesbu : but mum said you will do it when she help you . . .Kaiden : maybe you should ask your mum . . .altira : hmmmmmmm sex is just a way of making love . . .Aylesbu : what is making love . . .Kaiden : Aylesbu just stop okay you didn't need that now . . Aylesbu : but dad I want to know about it pleaseeeeee . . .Kaiden : am coming altira how about what we're talking before . . .Alitra : have you agree . .Kaiden: yeah just tells me . . .Alitra : you will go and meet a witch and ask for the hatred portion . . .Kaiden : wawwww is that what you call help . .altira : yeah . . .Kaiden : go to zack . . .altira : for what . . .kiaden : for sex . . Altira : is that what you promise . . .Kaiden : is that how you want to help . . .Alitra : I direct you and that is an help . . . Kiaden : what did I do too I direct you too nah . . .altira : I hate you fool . . .Kaiden : yeah call me a fool am even going home back . . Altira : is it because of this small issue Kaiden : nope am just going . .altira : you don't even ask about the war . . .Kaiden : ohh I have forget please am sorry honey . . .she smile . . .inside altira mind ( she love Kaiden more than anything she has he is jovial handsome willing to help even to the death of his and protect those he love with all his heart that what makes altira develop this so tight love passion for him ) . .Alitra have it in her mind that is he don't accept the Kingdom she will run away with Kaiden while altira will use her unused magic to guide them from the locating magic and magic finding birds of their kingdom . . . Kaiden : you have been staring at me for about 5 minutes what's wrong with you . . .altira : I just think of how I fall this deep in love with you . . .Kaiden : hahahaha Alitraaaa you're funny tell me how did you fall this deep . .altira : cause you're a fool . . . .I stop laughing immediately and look at her with a frank face . . .Alitra hit me playfully . . .altira : hahaha why the hard face . . .Kaiden : never mind . . .altira : just joking dear I love you cause you make me a woman Not by sex but by hmmmmm hmmm . . .Kaiden : hmmm what . . .altira: staying always on my side and loving me . . .Kaiden : hahaha who said I love you . . .altira : your body . . Kaiden : my body . . Alitra : remember am not human and our type ( air being ) understand body language . . .Kaiden : whatever just tells me about the war . . .altira : okay Aylesbu let tells him . . .Aylesbu no mum I think i can show him . . Altira : I don't understand . .Aylesbu : I can show someone the past I didn't know about future but I can show someone what happened aback . .Altria : yeah that's nice i wanna lie down for a while . . .kaiden : wow show me my baby girl let her lie down if she want . . . .she smile . . .I am doubting if am really this beautiful green eyes girl father . . .she is mature with a cute face strong power fast speed extraordinary magic but she's still a kid in her attitude . . .she come close to me while I can feel the tip of her breast pressing mine chest She didn't know but I quickly disclose my self from her and said . . .kaiden : does the magic need us to be close . . .she look at mr like( what's wrong with dad ) . . .Aylesbu : dad I just read you . . .kaiden : how . . Alitra who is already sleeping answered still facings the soft wool . .Altria : she is born of air and fire she can even read more than me . . .Aylesbu : dad am your daughter don't think about me getting advantageOf you cause am just your daughter . . I smile . . This girl no one can rape her and no one can beat her both in human form nor beast she is a so special girl I love her . . .kaiden : hahaha why are you saying all this okay am sorry come here dear . . .she comes close and I hug her . .Aylesbu : dad ( she said in a low voice ) . . .kaiden : I love you baby now show me the war . . .Aylesbu touch my head with her hand and I found myself in the war am like a spirit flying around without wing while the place look real . . . I see as Aylesbu turn into something I even have never dream off while she fly up so fast in powerful imoogi form with an impenetrable body scale . . .she killed every dragon and carried the king and altira downward I fly downward with them and see as the water kingdom going away in shame and they're been banish never to come close to them again . . . I get back to my normal state and am surprised . . .kaiden : Aylesbu you're a . . .Aylesbu : imoogi . . .kaiden: how did that happen Aylesbu: I don't know too o . . .kaiden : wow you're so special my baby girl . . . .I hug her . . .fast forwarded . . . .I go to zack caravan and didn't see him I look at his bed and see a note written in it . . . .ZACK IS WITH ME COME TO HELL if you still need HIM . . .kaiden : dad .

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2018
@ken9ice @Ayodipths @donaldphilipizu @Whizlight @sosa993 @Mielekcezylil small up date don show face hahahah
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by Ayodipths(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2018
aaagsh, dis story ta bi ata gungun
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
wow am impres wit diz.kep it up bro.
Re: Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story by devilmaycry1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Episode 37 ( back together)
.I angrily teared the note and teleport to hell
.when I get there am surprised to see zack and dad talking
.kaiden : zack
.I call him like I caught him cheating on my wife(of cause he play prank on me )
.zack look at me with smiles in his face
Zack : kaiden you're here
.With this his face one will know he plan everything
.kaiden : zack you write the note
.zack : yeah master we need to settle everything dad is sorry so you should forgive him
.Hades look at me with a sad face
.hades : kaiden am sorry
.kaiden : hahah you're sorry right I almost die and you can't heal me zack heal me you beat me to a plump and now you're saying sorry
.zack : master please forgive him I beg of you
.I look at zack with an anger face and raise my right hand finger to him
Kaiden : never interfere in me and dad issue
Zack makes to speak but hades stop him
.I turn to go and I don't want to teleport I want to walk out and never comes back here
.I get to the door and it open itself
.I walk to the scary river and I see zack dad in the scary ship
.I enter the ship and sit down with a sad face he is still my dad I think he is sorry for his attitude and am even the one at fault
.kaiden : zaku ha
Meaning ( stop the ship )
.I jump right from the ship whom is in the middle river to the gate back I run back into hell with a tears in my eyes I had miss him his hug his word everything about him he is my second version we got the same power we're like a twin he makes me what I am he is my father mum once told me dad is special he is lovely i wanna find the good part in him
.as I run to hell
.zack dad : ha ku zata devi
.meaning ( true son of hades )
.I get there to see zack telling hades that he will makes us together back
.kaiden : dad
.I said with a tear voice
.hades turn back and I can't believe he has tears in his eyes a tears that look like a red hot melted iron
.I run and hugs him
.he wrapped his hand on my back and hold me tight
.kaiden : I MISS YOU DAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers / Woes Of The Dark Night / How To Sell A Movie Script To A Nollywood Producer Or Film-maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.