Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? (486 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Humchi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good day to y'all.

I saw this question somewhere, i decide to share it with you guys. Lets know your answer.

Lets assume your life is being recorded from your teen to your present age as a film, can you watch your life film with your parents?
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Dasherz(f): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yes... I hope they see it someday
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Humchi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
As for me, i can if i am the one with remote. There will be alot of forwarding.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Ekez(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Can they allow me to whatch their own record? Which kin fuckery be dis?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Humchi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dasherz:
Yes... I hope they see it someday
that means you haven't done something that would make your parents unhappy.
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by elgramz: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Can my parents allow me watch their life record as a movie? undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by sinaj(f): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nahhhhh
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yes...they will have to keep money for their burials.
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Dasherz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Humchi:

that means you haven't done something that would make your parents unhappy.
. lol I've done more than enough but there are certain scenes I want to see
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Twoclans(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
No way angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
I mad??
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by meelorlah(f): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
A big NO
Re: Can You Allow Your Parents To Watch Your Life Record As A Film? by chiommy123(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hope they will listen to explanations

(1) (Reply)

Help Is This Normal Or Am Been Crazy / Depression Kicks In / Why Now!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.