Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert (3480 Views)

Make $50-$500 per client on Fiverr And Upwork Designing Logo with Logo template / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. / Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Get the course now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by richkal(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2018
with the latest update you posted about group mentorship, does that means that if I enroll for this course, I will have only the tutorial videos but no access to you for guidance
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2018
richkal:
with the latest update you posted about group mentorship, does that means that if I enroll for this course, I will have only the tutorial videos but no access to you for guidance

You'll always have access to me as far as Whatsapp, Facebook and every other form of communication exists. I am not just adding to the group anymore as it is now bloated and it is not easy managing that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
good afternoon guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Good morning guys. The course is still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Hello guys

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by chrisbrain(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
joeace2001:

Hello Guys, my name is Joseph Asemota. I am a video animation expert and i have been selling my 2D explainer video service on Fiverr for the past 2 years. Although i have been on Fiverr since 2012, i run 3 hot services on fiverr which include graphics design, website design and article and other contents writing, but recently in mid 2017 i began selling 2D explainer videos on Fiverr and between then and now, i have made more than $8000 over different accounts however since then. A modest sum considering i wasn't doing it full time.

Video and Animation is a big business today and more and more business are using videos to promote their services. Many services are looking for 2D animation experts on fiverr to create videos to promote their products or services. Not only is this a great service to learn and offer to these businesses on fiverr, it is also a great service that many Nigerian businesses in your neighborhood will love to use. Schools, Supermarkets, Salons, Churches and so much more will like and need a simple, cheap 2D video for their business and you are available to create a 2D Motion Explainer or Whiteboard Video for them for a good fee. For those who will want to build a full time career in Video Animation Production, this will be a great starting point as you following me means more softwares and tools. I love Video Animation and you will get lots of information working with me.

I have created a course that will teach you everything you need to know for basic 2d animation designs with Videomaker fx and additional third party tutorials for whiteboard animation with Videoscribe. You can see the course content from the screenshots as you scroll through the thread.

Without much talk, here are screenshots of this course files and the training program. Seeing they say is believing.

1. My most recent earning
2. My students in the group getting orders already
3. Earnings over a 5 Month period offering this service alone
4. Course Content Uploaded to Google Drive

Please contact me through my number for the course or drop your email if you need further information!

For months now I find it difficult getting my profile approved in fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by chrisbrain(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
joeace2001:

Hello Guys, my name is Joseph Asemota. I am a video animation expert and i have been selling my 2D explainer video service on Fiverr for the past 2 years. Although i have been on Fiverr since 2012, i run 3 hot services on fiverr which include graphics design, website design and article and other contents writing, but recently in mid 2017 i began selling 2D explainer videos on Fiverr and between then and now, i have made more than $8000 over different accounts however since then. A modest sum considering i wasn't doing it full time.

Video and Animation is a big business today and more and more business are using videos to promote their services. Many services are looking for 2D animation experts on fiverr to create videos to promote their products or services. Not only is this a great service to learn and offer to these businesses on fiverr, it is also a great service that many Nigerian businesses in your neighborhood will love to use. Schools, Supermarkets, Salons, Churches and so much more will like and need a simple, cheap 2D video for their business and you are available to create a 2D Motion Explainer or Whiteboard Video for them for a good fee. For those who will want to build a full time career in Video Animation Production, this will be a great starting point as you following me means more softwares and tools. I love Video Animation and you will get lots of information working with me.

I have created a course that will teach you everything you need to know for basic 2d animation designs with Videomaker fx and additional third party tutorials for whiteboard animation with Videoscribe. You can see the course content from the screenshots as you scroll through the thread.

Without much talk, here are screenshots of this course files and the training program. Seeing they say is believing.

1. My most recent earning
2. My students in the group getting orders already
3. Earnings over a 5 Month period offering this service alone
4. Course Content Uploaded to Google Drive

Please contact me through my number for the course or drop your email if you need further information!

For months now I find it difficult getting my profile approved in fiverr. Can I get any hint or guidance from you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
chrisbrain:

For months now I find it difficult getting my profile approved in fiverr. Can I get any hint or guidance from you?

How? Do you mean upwork? Fiverr doesn't give issues with setting up an account as far as you've supplied all the required info.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello guys good eveving. I have been very busy today
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by skirel: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Like seriously? You mean people should pay to learn video maker fx and VideoScribe application? I didn't know it is now very difficult to download YouTube videos. I learnt the two apps within one week following YouTube videos. If you really want to teach people animation and earn, then, go and learn Adobe After Effect. Until then, this thread is a joke to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Philtrust: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by InstantFunds: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr/Paypal/Freelancer/Upwork withdrawals and i will buy and pay instantly.
I buy from $30 and above.

WhatsApp contact details available on my signature.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by dasanchez1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
skirel:
Like seriously? You mean people should pay to learn video maker fx and VideoScribe application? I didn't know it is now very difficult to download YouTube videos. I learnt the two apps within one week following YouTube videos. If you really want to teach people animation and earn, then, go and learn Adobe After Effect. Until then, this thread is a joke to me.
Abeg, I no see how to download the application ie , na trial version I dey see. please put me through with any link to download am. thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by adedejidaniel18: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Hello, am interested in your information...please message me on my email. adedejidaniel183@yahoo.com
How can we see? i want to get the software and i also want to learn from you.
Thanks
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Fr33born(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
skirel:
No bro, it's not.
Some people don't believe they can learn something on their without being taught.
Just like the guy above who couldnt find the software link that is not even difficult to find.
I also learnt to use the sofwares on my own with the help of youtube videos though yet to start selling on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by skirel: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Fr33born

You are right. Well, some people don't know how to go about it. That's why we need to help before they will fall into the hands of those looking for ways to make quick money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by InstantFunds: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr/Paypal/Freelancer/Upwork withdrawals and i will buy and pay instantly.
I buy from $30 and above..

WhatsApp contact details available on my signature.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Get the course materials today... Contact me on whatsapp through my number.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2018

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Good afternoon guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Get the course today and get started on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Silence is the greatest weapon.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Get the package and get started on fiverr today. Everything you need in one place.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Morning Y'all

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by tayotayo60: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
joeace2001:

It's a premium group. It's when you pay for the course materials that you get access to the group. I am not charging for one software but softwares, extra videomaker fx templates, videoscribe software and SVG's as well prerecorded training videos for them and proper step by step videos for setting up on fiverr and getting buyers on and off fiverr, there are also script templates and i taught on how you can generate yours. You can take a look at that image of the course materials again.
Is the cost for your training which is #4000 different from we accessing the softwares? Or after we pay for the training , we will still have to pay for these softwares separately too? I just want to be understand.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2018
tayotayo60:

Is the cost for your training which is #4000 different from we accessing the softwares? Or after we pay for the training , we will still have to pay for these softwares separately too? I just want to be understand.

No everything is in the course package, softwares, how to install and crack them, videos, lead finder, templates, svgs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Style Scammers Are Using / Richest Man In The World, Elon Musk, Shows Off How He Keeps Money In His House / Konga Self Delivery Service At Portharcourt And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.