Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi (1393 Views)

Top 9 Of The Best Ghana Weave Styles On The ‘gram / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by CastedBlog: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Looks like Mr 2kay has got something for the fair ladies, Cos his babymama is also fair, Anyway he just showed off his new bae as they posed for the gram, Read how he captioned it below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/claim-who-claim-you-mr-2kay-as-he-shows.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by dPriv: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nice sharp pic.
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by Ekez(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Which kin fuckery be this
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by Tamarapetty(f): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ok
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by mikejj(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin buy groundnut from that girl now.
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by Alwaysking: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Seen, next?
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by OKorowanta: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
To To no go kill us for dis world.
Re: 'Claim Who Claim You'- Mr 2kay As He Shows Off His Girlfriend For The Gram (pi by itspzpics(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2018
See fine chick

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Pictured Standing On A Bike, Holding An AK-47, About To Shoot / St. Anne's School Molete, Ibadan is My Secondary School -Toyin Abraham Revealed / Fans Warn Burna Boy After He Was Spotted At A Lagos Strip Club | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.