Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (29179 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by ossaioviesucces(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Senate President Saraki Visits Gov Okowa At Government House Asaba

Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa today received Nigeria Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki At Government House Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by buharitill2023: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Delta is APC.

But okowa is too small to be a governor in the first place.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by surveyProf(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saraki the Maradonna of our time...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
aThe one and only Nightmare to oshiomole and his Bmc Crew...

Like for PDP....

Share for APC...

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by SolutionMee: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
They think say nah joke

Nigerians should just calm down and chill

You guys are about to witness and experience the smartest political move ever in the history of Nigeria

Saraki's political ploy is second to none

APC are just looking at the man but the more they look the less they see

They were like, what's this man up to?

What's he capable of?

Saraki is capable of something

What he's doing now is called a political illusion

By the time the realities on ground are made known to APC and their zombies, it will be too late to make amendments

Just calm down on a cushion, turn on the TV and chill

Watch as you see Saraki leads while others follow

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Ekez(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
That's nigeria political god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by isht689: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
fruitless effort, saraki is as good as gone politically.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Omeokachie: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Uduaghan will not be missed.

I hear APC is wooing Ibori!
Anti corruption party my foot

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Groovenaija360(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
wink Sai Bukola
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Primusinterpares(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Presidential ticketneering...

#fingers crossed... who's gonna be the flag bearer for PDP?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omeokachie:
Uduaghan will not be missed.

I hear APC is wooing Ibori!
Anti corruption party my foot
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by BruncleZuma: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by deco22(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

Delta is what?

You have issues.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by jared007: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
He is wasting his time. No room for Pdp or rigging in Delta State again. The apostle of one man one vote is in charge of Apc. ONE MAN, ONE VOTE! ...let the people lead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okay. We don hear
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

lol mentality..u want a pot belly man
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by KEVIND: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
.Any Igbo who believed in the lie that the Igbos will get the presidency come 2023 by voting massively for Buhari & APC need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital.It is impossible for a full blown jihadist (Buhari) to hand over power to igbos who he tag 5%, Disparage their women and kill hundreds of their harmless youths i.e Python dance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by MrHighSea: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
I see something but I don't know what it is.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Dollabiz: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

what did you just say?omg!!PDP has been in power in my state since 1999 till date.the structure of the party is so rooted and strong.let's wait till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by abbasajao(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
aThe one and only Nightmare to oshiomole and his Bmc Crew...

Like for PDP....

Share for APC...
This is how you people won ekiti election here on nairaland and lost in reality.
Just continue with you like and share election

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
The goner!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Bloggz74(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Delta is APC.

But okowa is too small to be a governor in the first place.[/quote]

What's did you just say?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by bluebay(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

Are you from Delta state? Say no more coz I am from Delta Nd PDP will never loose Delta state in 20 years to come..The Only threat to them has been no one else but Chief Great Ogboru which has been defeated continuously right from James Ibori to Emmanuel Uduagha Nd to Ifeanyi okowa... Ogboru is no longer relevant coz he GATS no integrity anymore...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Bodude504: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okay, all your meeting against pmb will not successful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by lordtosan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
I am all for the overall development of Nigeria and my state, than I am for a party. Much as i have recently started supporting APC, I am not and will not champion the cause for APC to take over every state in Nigeria except only and only when the other party in power in that state is failing woefully in improving the quality of life of the people as was the case in Ekiti state where the PDP governor, Fayose was more concerned about selling meat in the market with market women than piecing out the lives of the good people of Ekiti state who were living in utter squalor. But where a state is faring well economically and otherwise under any party different from APC like Anambra State, I do not think it is wise to pull down the governor on the ground he is from a different party. That will tantamount to being an enemy of the state and by extension of the people. The reason we are all in politics is and should be to better the lots of our people and humanity. However, that doesn't stop opposition party from contesting elections, fielding better candidate with better ideas and putting the government of the day in check. But for an outright pulling down of a performing governor via social media and all, I am not and will never be a staunch supporter of that.

It is against this background, I roundly think it is time for Delta state to be governed by a different party as PDP has failed us in all ramifications and this present administration has taken that failure to an entirely new level. We can punch our phones from now till dawn arguing, the fact remains Nothing is working under this administration except the phones of those typing "Okowa is working". Our roads are as dilapidated as they come. Our schools are ill equipped and poorly staffed. Economically, we have hit our all time low. More and more Deltans are leaving school unemployed. Crime rate is on the rise. Nothing seems to be working. The appointments of many S.A's seems to be the only policy of this present administration that is working. This has to change and must change.

If Okowa was performing very well and improving the quality of lives of Deltans, many of us sincerely will support whoever emerges as our party's flag bearer on the bases of our candidate's superior ideas/policies to further improve the already improved lives of our people and we won't be all out as we are now.

But where Okowa has failed us and PDP still wants to foist the same candidate on our people, then every concerned Deltan must stand up and say

"No! Okowa must go!"

E. Paul

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Caleb80: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

You guys are about to witness and experience the smartest political move in the history of Nigeria

What's he capable of?

By the time the realities on ground are made known to APC and their zombies, it will be too late to make amendments

he Is Tryin To Control The Narrative

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by midform(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

You guys are about to witness and experience the smartest political move in the history of Nigeria

What's he capable of?

Is he going to become Nigeria president through coup?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by cjudy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

Keep dreaming oga
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by buharitill2023: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Jnrbaino4real:
what did you just say?omg!!PDP has been in power in my state since 1999 till date.the structure of the party is so rooted and strong.let's wait till 2019
the structure so strong and rooted with corruption.

Let me see how okowa will dish out money to rigg the election,
Remember, delta was strong for PDP because of federal might.
Uduaghan structure is already out.
Cairo PDP faction are in APC.
Just wait,
Thief wike that own PDP is already shaking.
South south is already for APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes / Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity / Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.