Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) (37692 Views)

Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Carter Bridge Lagos Is Close To Collapse (Video) / View Of Carter Bridge Lagos In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Issafela: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lagosians has called on lagos state governor "Akinwumi Ambode" To take a quick action on fixing the carter bridge in lagos state which has become an awaiting disaster.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-the-deplorable-state-of-carter-bridge-in-lagos-state-photos/

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by amaniro: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
I thought they said Lagos is a land filled with milk and honey?! grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't mind the damages, I will fvck my fathers bitch under that damn bridge
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Neochemist: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Someone will still mention Buhari.
I'm actually surprised by how fast people lose their rationality and senses once Buhari is mentioned directly or indirectly in a news.

They literally remove their brain before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by helphelp: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by ehisbay(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eko o ni baje but things don dey spoil.

4 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Donlamzy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Something will be done, AMBO
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by makeji: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
It is not yet up to billion of naira worth of renovation in respective of souls that may lost. Yeye Government.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by OlaAshawo: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
ambada is working

but only on fat bastards like one apc zombie on nairaland.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by updatechange(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is iddo overhead bridge not Carter bridge and this is a Fed gov't job not lasg, so stop calling Ambode.

*modified*

5 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Imustreturn(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Always scared passing there.. Nigerians like fire service work

They want it to fall first so that they will say they fixed it.. Stupid people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by kerry57: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ambidextrous will fix it, if it is brought to his notice. I trust him on that

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by REDshouse(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
It will be repaired after third mainland bridge

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
B
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
autojosh:
Hmm..
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by johnaruson(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wetin be my own

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by kerry57: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:
better than that mud place called EAST. Biafra.
There is no connection BTW this news and the east. I have always believed that when too many people talk about u, then there is something great about u. Keep making the igbos more popular with ur comment.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by TMemos: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Carter bridge belongs to the Federal Government and not Lagos State Government.

So, FG should be tagged and not LASG.

It's very absurd though. How can a bridge which Lagosians use be expected to be maintained by a far away FG?

This is why we need to commit any presidential candidate , in APC or PDP, to restructuring. There is an urgent need to decentralise powers. If not, there can't be quick development.

12 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by temiflex01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Neochemist:
Someone will still mention buhari

Buhari is a failure!!
He has spent all 9ja money in London hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by tunary(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
I'm sure they will fix it soon when it get to their notice, dangers like this on a bridge can't be endured and tolerated at all
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
I just hope the day a bridge collapses, the bridge would be empty and surrounding areas free......

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:
better than that mud place called NORTH. AREWA.
you are correct, bae!

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
ehisbay:
Eko o ni baje but things don dey spoil.
ur head spoil

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:
better than that mud place called EAST. Biafra.

They are coming for you.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by mamatayour(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
It can't be fixed by Ambode but Fed govt undecided undecided
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
shocked
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by omowolewa: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
It has been there for long. Hope the government will attend to it this time.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:

Who said so?

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by iamprofralph: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
I sense early death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.