Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc (6051 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by sarrki(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
AS ORASHI RECEIVES CHIBIUKE ROTIMI AMAECHI Sunkanmi Peters The stage is now set on Saturday 25th of August, 2018 as the arena ground of Federal Technical College Omoku IN Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area in Rivers state is agog with fanfare as the only remaining PDP senator from Rivers state Osinakacukwu Ideozu as finally defected to All Progressives Congress-APC. The first class graduate of Estate Management from Rivers state University of Science and Technology Nkpolu-Orowukwo Port Harcourt now Rivers State University and a holder of 3 Masters Degree in Financial Management is now a fully fledged member of APC in Rive

http://www.towncrier.ng/politics/pdp-senator-osinakachukwu-ideozu-officially-decamps-to-apc-at-omoku-today/

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Cc corrinthians

Cc butterflyle0

Cc madridguy

Okoroawusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oshiomhole was right then when he said

He will be removed constitutionally

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Ekez(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Source abeg, All dis BMC self
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by iammo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
cool patiently waiting for APC primaries, and what unfolds afterward. Will Oshiomole/APC/Buhari trade automatic tickets to the New PDP senate members defecting, just to get rid of Saraki and get Inec budget passed, and have new set of PDP members in their ranks again(just like they had saraki and dino headache before). No wonder Oshiomole was scared when INEC released APC primary dates. What if Saraki successfuly hold off NASS resumption till after APC primaries
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Corrinthians(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
We need credible confirmation my dear Patriot. wink

1 Like

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by fiizznation: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
The day the NA reconvene will be the day saraki will be impeached as the Senate president. He thinks the NA is kwara state were he Lord's over anything and everyone there.

I trust Adams.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
We need credible confirmation my dear Patriot. wink

Trust me bro will do that

6 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by isht689: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
It seems the stage is set to impeach the self centered man in the senate...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by adenine02: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
smiley
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
PdP don already decide not to give em return ticket..

so they left..
Ameachi will give them ticket.. under Apc

but they will lose their sit. which way..

if na kastina senators eh.. we for reason you..but now rivers is Pdp..

so our,NO na NO»

he cam even decamp to moon.. but that ticket..nothing for the

5 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by fiizznation: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
isht689:
It seems the stage is set to impeach the self centered man in the senate...
You are right. Saraki thinks he is smart (all thanks to buhari's lackadaisical attitude ). Apc have strategically strategize on how to boot the mischievous criminal of a Senate president from the seat of presiding over the affairs of N.A.. He won't even know what hits him when his dreadful day finally catches up with him.

Saraki will be solely relying on criminal PDP senators to come to his rescue on that day, but he will be surprised.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Akpuoru: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
With no connection to current happenings, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT APC IS TAKING RIVERS STATE COME 2019.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by quickberry(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
All hail King Amaechi(the LION of rivers state).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by CanineOfJackal: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akpuoru:
With no connection to current happenings, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT APC IS TAKING RIVERS STATE COME 2019.
If only you can come to Rivers state and make such assertion

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by buharitill2023: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
South south is APC- Edo, delta,akwa ibom, river and cross river.
Remaining bayelsa- the home of ineffectual buffoon.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
fiizznation:
The day the NA reconvene will be the day saraki will be impeached as the Senate president. He thinks the NA is kwara state were he Lord's over anything and everyone there.

I trust Adams.
empty barrel maketh the loudest noise, go and impeach him now. besides the senate is recovening by september 25, so get that right.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Vanpascore(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tell me this is not true pls

3 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Akpuoru: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Describe where you are in Rivers let me come and meet you this evening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Ok hmmmm
where is the source of your info here, it is still false info.cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc seun cc dominique, this is false info. kindly pull it down.
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by buharitill2023: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
and thief wike could not win common house of assembly election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by uwa1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sarrki u haf come again oh.... Dis your love for PMB and APC is second to none....

Meanwhile where is the sauce before the yam gets cold...

3 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
e be like say na here I go spread my mat...

sarrki,se iyan ati gbegiri ti ready?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Agbaletu: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't believe this news
River State is locked for PDP
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by jared007: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Am not 4rm Rivers therefore my access to information over there is limited. My people of Rivers State do u think Nyesom Wike would be a gonner by 2019?

1 Like

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by wingmanII: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hope you all know APC in rivers state is factionalised So which faction is he defecting to?
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Eponyeeboz: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Agbaletu:
I don't believe this news
River State is locked for PDP

Keep fooling yourself. Since Secondus came in how many seats has PDP won in Rivers?

You'll cry blood in 2019.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Agbaletu: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Keep fooling yourself. Since Secondus came in how many seats has PDP won in Rivers?

You'll cry blood in 2019.
I won't argue with you, but we shall see.
2019 is closer than you and I can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Eponyeeboz: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Agbaletu:

I won't argue with you, but we shall see.
2019 is closer than you and I can imagine.

My brother, 2019 is already here. Results would show us who is right.
Happy weekend sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by maestroferddi: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yeye....

Meanwhile Magnus Abe is doing a good job.

Those who know, know very well....
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Agbaletu: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

My brother, 2019 is already here. Results would show us who is right.
Happy weekend sir.
You are very correct, bros.
I wish you the same.
PDP!
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by greenmonk: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Ok hmmmm
So that man calls himself a senator. Can he point to one project he has executed since he was elected. He can defect to pcc if he likes. He will vote for himself and not by Orashi zone. Igiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somalian Minister Of Defense VS Nigerian Minister Of Defense / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari / Governor Okorocha Escapes Death As Bridge Collapsed Under His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.