Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) (77353 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by GistersNG: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
GistMore.com

DMW boss is currently in imo state for a marriage fest where he shares new photo first time as a Groomsman. According to his post, he's hoping to become a groom too!

He wrote; first time as a Groomsman!! ❤️ ... Hopefully I become a groom � too lol

Source - http://gistmore.com/davido-pictured-wash-cash-spend-wedding-ceremony-owerri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by GistersNG: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
choi see money o.

Owo apekanuko.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by GistersNG: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Babyforever(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
The money he went to the bank and rent undecided believe him at your own peril......#FAKEBOY

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
what!!!! see money abuse

3 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by ikemesit4477: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
200 naira note! undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by airex(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
The money he went to the bank and rent undecided believe him at your own peril......#FAKEBOY
At least the bank has d believe in him to the extent they can rent money to him. Mindset of a broke idiot!

447 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Babyforever(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
airex:
At least the bank has d believe in him to the extent they can rent money to him. Mindset of a broke idiot!
Coming from a broke idiot cheesy I'll break your second eye sad

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
3 Million for a friend's wedding ceremony?
Not bad.
What are friends for?!

I just love our attire!
Looks good on him.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Oneboypikin: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
If you get sure link come make connect Cashout like this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by sunpet33(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
dm me!!!
Oneboypikin:
If you get sure link come make connect Cashout like this too
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Shortyy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whenever I see this kid Ninja turtles comes to my mind..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Sarkin: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
The attire dey somehow!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by josessybj: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Life of naija yeyebrility
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by tunary(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
including cubana chief priest. connection, money is dam too good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Whenever I see this kid Ninja turtles comes to my mind..
Shukura The Table shaker! wink
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
airex:
Lol cheesy wink

8 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by airex(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Coming from a broke idiot cheesy I'll break your second eye sad
Brokenness kill you there!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Davicjoe(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tell me why God no go punish poverty. Enjoy broda. God go do our own soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
I was listening to one sweet music recently(Forgotten the title) and getting carried away until Davido butt in and starts screeching. Mehn his Frog voice is legendary and it's only getting frogier by the seconds. And when he does high pitch it's like the sound those small small dinosaurs in Jurassic parks makes, Like a chicken with a tad of frogeness in it. At this rate even Auto-tune can't save him.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by xreal: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
See gobe.

Idrismusty97:
Frog voice.
It's fine, so long it puts food on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
post=70607112:
3 Million for a friend's wedding ceremony!
That is good.
I just love our attire!
He'll most likely not spray all. I hardly ever believe whatever these guys put out online.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Ayomikun2820(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Y
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
No wonder banks neva have mint lower denominations.
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Life na turn by turn.when it gets to your turn,enjoyed it to the fullest because there is no second life in this universe. grin grin

I know some poor fo ols will blame chioma for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by utenwuson: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
The fat gay man on red is a bloody Cubana ritualist, David don join skull mining.......... Very terrible, them give u with right hand carry left hand collect am.... Evil

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.