Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) (77393 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Davido Shows Off Wards Of Cash, Expensive Chains And Wrist Watches On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by buttlover(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Titto93:
it's just #1.5 million, I can do that too
Taa mechie onu. oya freestyle 20k for me make I see. access B 0737312898
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by moe100(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Which rent? No rush repeat that thing again, davido na man!!! O.B.O
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by GoldHorse(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70607112:
3 Million for a friend's wedding ceremony?
Not bad.
What are friends for?!

I just love our attire!
Looks good on him.

Not up to. That's about 2.2M. Each bundle is 200k.
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by Titto93(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
buttlover:
Taa mechie onu. oya freestyle 20k for me make I see. access B 0737312898

you should have asked politely, and you would have it.
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by buttlover(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
30billion gang nae u wan emulate.
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by buttlover(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Titto93:

you should have asked politely, and you would have it.
leave that thing joor I am straight forward.. do you know davido's net worth? haba
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
that money naa cubana chief priest wan spray am... no be david.... o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by PenlsCaP: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
baddosky1:
Nairaland Af0nja e-warriors...una see una life?

Davido is in love with an IGBO girl...in love with the IGBO culture and loves the IGBO dish Chioma cooks for him which made him call her Chef Chioma. Besides all that, the guy is loaded and rich!

Only poor people have hate in them!

We dont want afonja with our gals biko they dont deserve them.,
Besides thats not in IMO,
can't u people figure out that its not igbo dressing but akwa ibo dressing. undecided
And that could be a Music video shoot.

But davido has paid media to hype him with lies.
Re: Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) by airex(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tozara:
That's barely new. Most great things are accidents. Newton came about his gravitational theory by chance, and relativity was an Einsteinian intellectual accident.

But you were meticulously and systematically designed an idiot. Your retardation was planned and brilliantly executed.
No matter how your parents try to pass on their stupidity to you, make sure u don't lose yourself in self-pity and apathy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.