Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? (18869 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
For the first time in Nigerian history, the demand for PVC has been everywhere. Everybody is asking if you have your PVC. From radio houses to churches to mosques to offices and even universities. PVC prior to an election has never had this much hype in our history as a nation.

This brings me to my question.

Is this demand for PVC for or against PMB.

Lets discuss

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
For PVC in favor of PMB like

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
For PVC against PMB like

925 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ekez(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Is against buhari na. Who like backwardness

503 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
I managed to register two weeks ago and I must vote anybody but buhari

362 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Afriifa(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even if the North add up their underage voting.
Buhari must Go!

426 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by andorbe: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
fathers are crying,mothers are weeping,children are keeping that moon face, grandparents are shouting n you say what? Pls me n my entire household, our pvc are AGAINST BUBA..oh sory..BUHAMUD..sory MAHAD BUHARI

232 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by SarkinYarki: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
The hype is actually a clamour for regime change of the Buhari led govt which has been nothing but pathetic

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by delkuf(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
I have never see people queued up for PVC since I have been voting. The glamour is to vote buhari out of aso Rock come 2019

270 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin...... Over to you grin grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by bokunrawo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Its like two edged sword it can cut through with any of its sides , so determining the reason for craze for the PVC is unethical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by ct2: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
for baba Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
GO GET YOUR PVC

Modify:
For the OP with the opinion poll.
We did the same thing just on the eve of the election in Ekiti last month.
We saw who ONLINE warriors voted for and the candidate who OFFLINE REAL people voted for.
It happened the same way in 2015 when Oga Jona won with a landslide online also and Our Baba floored and flogged him like a little boy!
So your poll is nothing new!
Save your poll for next year too lifeissimple!
Below is how it went down last month!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
A Wise man scratches his balls through his torn pockets . Wisdom, my brother.

14 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by BruncleZuma: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by bobnatlo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Everybody sabi the answer naaa

The lies n suffering don too much abeg

7 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MARKone(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
The General Body language is get ur PVC to Vote out Buhari

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by zicoraads: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
It is mostly against President Buhari to be honest. It doesn't mean that there are those who are not getting it to vote for him, but I really think most of the drive is to vote against him.

Most people want to have their PVC intact, then when the road narrows and candidates emerge, the choices before them will be made. Be rest assured though, most of them will be voting to send the cattle rearer back to Daura.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Millz404(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Who else?

1 Like

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Onyeedum(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
U know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Icon4s(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even Tonto Dikeh don collect PVC. Wahala dey o.

8 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by naijapips04: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Against PMB. Reason why people in the south are going through hell getting it and people in the North get it passed on their tables.

They are already disenfranchising the south and empowering the North.

22 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by sportskid(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Its soooooo against PMB

13 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Pergrace: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
AGAINST

14 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
It was FOR APC before 2015 election and AGAINST APC before 2019 election.

18 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by sirBLUNT: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
it's not about removing the cow...the question is who will replace the cow?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by gudnex22(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Against the kow

5 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by MaziOmenuko: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Definitely against Buhari. It is becoming clear that while the enlightened once are nonchallant with elections, almajiris and the uneducated hordes up north are decision makers when it comes to elections. It's an attempt to balance the sheets and let everyone have a say.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Why is nobody talking about that gallant bae standing like a maniquin?

2 Likes

Re: Is The "Go Get Your PVC" Hype For Or Against PMB? by Roger3D(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Most of the online miscreants against Buhari don't even have PVC's. Buhari will win this thing God willing whether you are against him or not

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.