Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (55268 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by LatestNews180: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Marriage is not a friendship, there is a very big different between the two.Marriage is the coming together of a man and a woman to unit as one and form a home.It has to do with lifetime not friendship that you meet today as friend and break up tomorrow .Marriage as they said is a beautiful thing ;but how true is that statement if you're married to the wrong woman?.The truth is that most single ladies who are ready to get married are wolves and lionesses that no man should ever get married to.Some ladies tends to hide some of their characters and pretend to be a good one,just for you to put a ring in their fingers before the lionesses in them will come up.I have seen what some men are passing through in their marriage due to lack of examination of the person he wants to marry,I decide to put down these signs below that if you found in the girl you are dating you will have it in mind that marrying her is not gonna work out.

1.No drop of domestic blood
You may want to ignore the fact that she can't cook ,but does it stop there? can she clean ? wash and arrange the house without complaining that you aren't helping?.This is something to watch out for any lady you intend to settle with.She must be person that tends after her home like a precious vineyard;else if you make the mistake of marrying her you won't be able to stand her in a few years to come.
She's not Godly
May be you count yourself as one of those sinners in the town,but believe me your life will turn out even more miserable if you marry a lady who is not Godly.I wonder what your children will become in the society if you marry such a bad girl,no one is care to teach them something of the lord.So check her well,if she exhibits ungodly traits you should never even dream of taking her to the alter,a lady that smokes,drinks,lies, comes home late,curses,talks too much,nags,gossips,is lousy or has a raging temper is not godly ,you should never think of marrying such woman.

2.Materialistic and frivolous
So you really like her ,may be love her but she's just too materialistic and demanding,you are the one doing the paying,hmm!,did you think she's gonna stop it when she gets married to you,may be you are one of the big boys in the town and have a whole lot of money ,that doesn't mean you should marry a lady who's willing to help you spend half of it .Your wife should be a gatherer not a dispenser.

3.She doesn't do anything
Some guys will tell you that they can work for themselves and their wives,I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''.If she can't do anything to earn a living ,has no skill,she is not educated as well ,has no plans of what she is doing ,then better not marry her else one you're going to see her as burden.

4.Don't really love her
Don't love a lady because your mum said that you should marry her,that she is good .Love is the most important thing in any relationship, don't marry to please your mum and displeases yourself because marriage is for a lifetime is not friendship,you should marry her for what you feel for and not because you want to please someone else,if you don't love her then please don't marry her.

5.She can't stand your family
Never marry a woman who cannot stand your family because a time will come when she won't be able to stand you too;who would you run to then? The same family you you abandoned for her! You shouldn't risk tearing your life to pieces like that.If your family says no to her then find out why,if she's the one that just doesn't like seeing your family members then the problem is even bigger.

6.Stay away from ladies that are very emotional, nothing you say or do can make them happy when they are in their moods.This can get very difficult and annoying in the long run.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-identify-girls-you-will-never.html

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by LatestNews180: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
8 BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE THAT PUSH MEN AWAY

Read Here- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/8-biggest-mistakes-women-make-that-push.html
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Alejoc(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
These list is getting boring!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Groovenaija360(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Buhari must be sent back to Daura sad

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by enitey(f): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2018
You do well

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by seangy4konji: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
You can't make a hoe a housewife.

Worst decision ever.

Never..

May God guide us all.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Una no dey tire for all these yeye lists. We are to assume the guy is perfect ba

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Olalan(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Take a peep into how she treats others and her family values........

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by hakeem4(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
just check out the way she spends money and the way she treats others

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by kunzyomi(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Ok... waiting for the other list.....
6 ways to identify guys you should never get married to

20 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by buchilino(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Alejoc:
These list is getting boring!
MARK MY WORDS, BY D TIME U GET MARRIED, DEY WOULDN'T SOUND BORING AGAIN.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Olukat(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Few are Lucky to have a wife shocked shocked
Most are battling to make a home lipsrsealed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by BuhariDcow: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
OK... Let's go there!
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by gonkin(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Uncontrollable temper can be awful

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by tstx(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Predictable
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by ceononi: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
What should top this list is- never ever settle down with a dishonest lady, I mean if she lies about just anything.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Vested(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Your points are well noted and appreciated.
You did forget one point though.

The one who is always right and knows all, and that applies to both men and women alike.
If you ever meet such a person, it's not enough to just concur each time the person tries to ensure or coerce you to accept their school of opinion. You're just postponing judgement day.
If you can, just stay clear and continue your search. Humans acquire knowledge via experience. In other words, all available knowledge today on earth was made available via someone's experience. That also virtually means that knowledge will keep evolving as humans continue to have new experiences.
When we accept that we can't always be right, we can work together to acquire better knowledge via our experience thereby making us or the union better.

When a partner thinks or believes that he knows it all or is always right, that union will suffer. It's a union and not a parasitic relationship.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by PotatoSalad(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
There's only one way...

Run away from girls who don't encourage you to save.
If she can take a gift of 200k from you or always agree to go to dates at Kilimanjaro, kfc, coldstone, chicken republic etc without blinking an eye....Run Barry, Run!

However, if she opts for homemade food instead of going to eat pizza and coldstone of 7k, she's a keeper.
Your woman should always question your spending if she really loves you. Even Priscilla will question Mark if he goes on a spending spree.

30 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Bawizzo(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Nobody be small pikin 4 here, OP...u jux gather movie script post us.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chukiz(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Noted
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by sankky: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Cant be better said !!!

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Following. For me, I think you should marry someone who doesn't give you stress, nor makes falling in love frustrating. A lady who has a lot of pride in her, is also a no go area if you want to have sanity in marriage cos you'd end up always having to beg her when there's a disagreement. That can be frustrating to any man. Once tried falling in love with someone like that and I was ready to make sacrifices to just make it work but the more I tried, the more I got frustrated. Despite her being even older than me and being a single mom, I didn't mind. Was trying to focus solely on her good side. When I could no longer cope with being on her case, I just kept quiet and stopped all forms of communication with her and I told myself then, that at my age, I should not be chasing a lady that is close to xyz yrs, for a whole year because I want date. It doesn't make sense.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by blackaxe78: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2018
She is a weakling in bed and avoids sex in odd places

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by cheleku(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2018
All these guys writing self-help stuff on marriage are often single and know not a thing about marriage. She must be this and that and that....See, there's no specific trait that makes a marriage. It's often about who you love and share similar ideologies with. If I'm an atheist for instance, why would I want to marry a religious person? You guys should just shut up and enjoy your wives; that's if you have one...Don't tell us who to marry or what to expect of our ladies. Thank you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by AreaFada2: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Baby mama is now the way forward.

Many are not ready for marriage, want no duties of a wife, so no need. Don't be a wife. Be a baby mama.

A wife who cannot kneel down for hubby on weeding day, but received her engagement ring from her guy on his knees, is that one a wife? shocked shocked shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Whenever I see 10 things... on here I usually skip because it will be another bunch of copy and paste trash..

Op, have tried to mold a woman before? I think you should also give that a thought.. mold your own perfect woman and leave people to make thier own choices and mistakes.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2018
what about Men

check my signature

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2018
This is so on point.
I already see one or two of them on the thread shocked

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Who will marry them? Orangutans
ok o. lol. that your No 1, really got me laughing. so she can't ask her man to help her out in the house again? all these rules and regulations can't help us. let's just love and tolerate each other. that's all

14 Likes 2 Shares

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My Wedding Pictures!