Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) (72955 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Y bring out the Lucifer in you.Muslims are only enjoyed not to come close to a dog to avoid spoiling their ablution.See below verse.

{There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you.} (Quran 6:38)
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=neonly post=70607878]

Just d way buhari will have to leave d wailers crying coming election[/quothe]

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by neonly: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
kollinpowel:
ode ma ni bobo yi sha.

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Livi2020(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Inyomkem Heartbreak...inynekem disappointment..
A new meme spotted.. kiss
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by kokohub: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2018
How To Consistently Earn 6k Per Day Through Sport Trading...

Read more via here http://abikenews.com/make-2000000-m/

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Its indeed a touchin story bt d did is don already jst post d dog on Olx wall so dat dey wil market it 4 u
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by anibi9674: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Abdulnur:
How about a Palestinian boy crying while taking the corpse of his younger brother shot by Israeli soldiers.

or
A boy crying while watching a cruise missile being launch by Assad/Saudi/US/Houthi towards his town.
d Palestinian deserve to die.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
sallah meat don land
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Abdulnur:
How about a Palestinian boy crying while taking the corpse of his younger brother shot by Israeli soldiers.

or
A boy crying while watching a cruise missile being launch by Assad/Saudi/US/Houthi towards his town.
what of igbo people crying when a muslim sucide bomber targeted igbo transport company in kano undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Ranks007:
There is a story I watched on cable about an old woman went to woods with her pet, slipped and fell badly she would not be able to lift herself for about an hour, then suddenly a croc shows up the scene drawing so close almost ate woman but a little pet dog despite its small size barked a roar still the croc disappeared into the river. I am talking about a 9feet beast or more.
I think I watched this too some months ago. Might not be the same story but very similar to the show.. Dogs are truly man's best friend.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by IntrovertedGuru(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Kingdante:
How do I get in touch with this dude? I have a dog for him
He is from Eku in Delta State.
I'd fish out more information soon

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Lufthansa: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Emotional! And somewhere in Nigeria certain group of people less value lives.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Kingdante:

It is not about property.

It is about a friend.

Can’t imagine trading my dogs for any dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by madgoat(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Smmhhhhhh.... Dog wey them suppose just chop sharply
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by ericbertrand(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Kingdante:
Lovely gesture but it will never be the same for him.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2018
These breeds of dogs are the most loyal even if U don’t give them their daily meal they still stick by u. Not like Rottweilers that can change it for u. So sad!
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by nams77: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I remember when our dog died, my dad didnt eat, go to work for 2 days, i cried like never before, she was 15 years old, Rest on Barney embarassed
You don't mean it! Is your dad that emotional?
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Geesaintagape: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
The love for animal in Nigeria over man is threatening.
This boy is another buhari in the making.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by modsfucker: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

So Christians are now the standard for MUDSLIMES to follow? Are Calabar and Benue people mentioned in the Bible? If killing dogs is a Christian practice then kindly indicate by what Biblical chapter and verse you reached your conclusion.

Who cares about any god-forsaken biblical chapters.... I'm telling you about what's being practiced in Nigeria, and you're talking nonsense bible... Calabar people kill and eat dogs, you can't dispute that.... Chikena
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Kingdante:
Don't give him any dog unless if it is ekuke,because these peasants can not afford to take care of dogs.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Auxtin85:

How will you buy my bitcoin

come to my office (signature)
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Diamond360:

come to my office (signature)

Am not in Nigeria ma
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Auxtin85:

Am not in Nigeria ma
That's not an obstacle
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

If you like make you spit on your papa bald head, e no go change the truth

Useless people! I'm a Muslim but I hate all these other foreign Muslims like Pakistanis, Afghanistanese etc because of their cruelty to dogs, me I like dogs and I will keep living with dogs, I don't care if some ediot retarded Muslims consider them as filth.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Leonard17:

He is the C.E.O I assume grin

grin
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2018
fkj950ax:

You managed to bring a conflict that involves two nation's you aren't from, nor are you a citizen or stakeholder in any of the other actors into a post showing a heartbroken boy?

How did you become like this?
Palestinians hate dogs and practice animal cruelty on dogs so i dont give a damn about them because if i we were the ones suffering, they wouldn't give a damn so I value the life of my dogs more than the life of a goddamn Palestinian.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
drchuks1234:
Wow, i feel for the boy, that how i feel when my giant dog that was born without tale was been shot 3 bullet + iron, (rip my "bobby"wink
Who shot the dog?
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2018
where's Ekanem my calabar friend? see meat o. Lol
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:

That, my friend, is called a contradiction. He said something, then later on he forgot what he had said earlier on and made a contradictory statement.

Sahih Muslim 5511—It was narrated that Aishah said: “Jibril [supposedly the angel Gabriel] promised to come to the Messenger of Allah at a certain hour, and that time came but he did not arrive. He (the Messenger) had a stick in his hand which he threw down and said: ‘Allah does not break His promise, and neither do His Messengers.’ Then he turned and saw a puppy beneath a bed. He said: ‘O Aishah, when did this dog get in here?’ She said: ‘By Allah, I do not know.’ He ordered that it be taken out, and Jibril came. The Messenger of Allah said: ‘You made an appointment with me and I waited for you but you did not come.’ He said: ‘I was prevented by the dog that was in your house. We do not enter a house in which there is a dog or an image.’”

So according to one "prophet", The Arch Angel Gabriel, one of the mightiest of Angels, was afraid of dogs in the same way that a petty thief would be scared of stealing from a house which dogs are guarding.

Sahih Muslim 4016—It was narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah ordered that dogs be killed.

Sahih Muslim 4018—It was narrated that Abdullah bin Umar said: “The Messenger of Allah used to order that dogs be killed, and I went throughout Al-Madinah, until we did not spare any dog but we killed it, to such an extent that we would even kill the dog of a woman belonging to the desert people.”
I'm also Muslim but I don't give a damn ibn umar said we should hate and kill dogs, I like dogs and I'm going to continue keeping them, they are valuable and useful to me.
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by Emkay2018(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
kogi people... y nw?
Re: A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
lexy2014:

Pls read this story. It will shock u

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418077/amp/Peace-dog-slept-masters-grave.html
Oh! so emotional cry
A great companion Capitan was; even after his master's demise embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.