Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) (522 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Holyede: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
FORNICATORS The Lord showed me a room in Hell and on my way to that room, I saw many other things in Hell. I saw people burning all in one big pit. There were men and women and they were all naked. The Lord brought to my knowledge that they were fornicators. They were all burning like dry wood and their bodies were crumbling and forming heaps of ashes that looked red hot like coals of fire. I saw that their bodies would form again and they would all try to get out of the pit but before they could do that, their hands would fall off from their bodies like branches falling off a burning tree and their legs would soon crumble to pieces and then the rest of their bodies. When their hands were breaking off from their bodies, they would even make a crackling sound like that of trees breaking in fire and red hot sparks of fire kept shooting out of their bodies. You would not even know that it was human beings burning. Only the screams coming out would tell you that it was humans because they just looked like ..
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by zinnydan(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
God have mercy and give me the grace to make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by neonly: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Watch contaniny film by Reeves hell is no burning place bro it a place of pure torment get dat right
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by chiommy123(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
I was about asking him which lord/god showed him that
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by marttol: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm

The world of the God spirit of prophets is true and faithful. cry
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Gent: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2018
God have mercy and give me the grace to make heaven

Then, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior, and then, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

1 Like

Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Maamin(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin

Hell = Grave

Grave = Place of absolute nothingness(no pain, no joy,)

1 Like

Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Holyede: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Maamin:
grin
Hell = Grave
Grave = Place of absolute nothingness(no pain, no joy,)
time will tell
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Maamin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holyede:
time will tell

The bible already tells
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Maamin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Holyede:
time will tell

The bible already tells wink
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Holyede: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Maamin:

The bible already tells
time will tell
Re: Scene In Hell (p Lease, Demons Dont Comment) by Holyede: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
neonly:
Watch contaniny film by Reeves hell is no burning place bro it a place of pure torment get dat right
stop joking

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Our Pictures, Names To Swindle People Online – Dr.becky Enenche / 'They Will Be Remembered For Nothing' - Pastor Enenche Slams Critics / Breaking: Archbishop Magnus Atilade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.