Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,381 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! (71002 Views)

Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:24am On Aug 26, 2018
I love this ball back then grin

285 Likes 23 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by xreal: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2018
O boy. I don old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.

FTC dedicated to those of us who cherished and played with this ball.

Life is good.
Good old memories....

573 Likes 25 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by neonly: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2018
50 kobo but d ball must never I repeat never near fire or pin
Still now I wonder how it made I mean to get d air inside with out a valve grin grin grin grin

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2018
chai... my daddy even bought it for us.�����

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by otipoju(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Haaa. Lord Almighty. I am a Old somebody

The ball is very very unpredictable..it is only good for bouncing and not for actual playing.it is better to play orange than this one.

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2018
LEATHER BALL

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by chuggy(m): 4:34am On Aug 26, 2018
neonly:
Still now I wonder how it made I mean to get d air inside with out a valve grin grin grin grin
You no sabi this ball...This one na paper and cellotape, we dey use am when money for felele no dey. Person don old chai

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Ocheinstein(m): 5:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Oh snap, am old

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by spycee1: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2018
EARN ₦100,000- ₦140,000 within few weeks
If Mark (the owner of Facebook) is not paying you for your daily activities on Facebook, DEFECT to WAKANDA, make money per seconds and minutes everyday. Just by doing the same thing you have been doing on Facebook,,,forums etc. without getting paid.
Email me @ yungblex@gmail.com to learn more about the business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by gergemam: 5:13am On Aug 26, 2018
That thing is bae.....

We dey use am play Four-Post back then

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Kimikazi2: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Tambolo- It can bounce but its hard to determine its directions

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by omicron(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Things the Indomie Generation will never be able to relate too. Children really stopped playing in the 90s. No wonder suicide rate is increasing amongst young people nowadays.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sylvez(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
I don touch the ball, play with am yet I nova old.... I'm just 25.....op mind yourself o.... Plz I don't want to old

DEHVEHLOP:

10 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by MVLOX(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2018
the issue I had with this ball was that after some time it will just shrink. ..

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by ObservantFellow: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Bouncing ball grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mekaw(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2018
spend my cash on this

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Damzy007: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2018
I play am die

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Kharol1234: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2018
op cum tok am like say pesin don reach 40yrs i no like dat play ooo i use am play and i still young

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by jumper524(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
chuggy:

You no sabi this ball...This one na paper and cellotape, we dey use am when money for felele no dey. Person don old chai
you neva tey be that.
Them been dey seel this ball b4 we even know watin be felele..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2018
omicron:
Things the Indomie Generation will never be able to relate too. Children really stopped playing in the 90s. No wonder suicide rate is increasing amongst young people nowadays.
I Played With This Ball

And I Am Just 18

Ghetto Will Always Exist.

17 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by RSVP: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Ah ball "Eledo".... Dis ball get one unpleasant smell like dat and it was tricky to play.

I still prefer junk ball ( Lots of papers you mold into ball shape and wrap It up with nylon then you began play 4 post inside empty classroom ) to this anytime anyday.

Who still remember "chewgum alayo" ?.. . One flat chewgum that has a yellow wrap with small fancy card Inside.

25 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by leonard002(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
dis break wey dey bounce like crazy
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by olaleks007(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Hit like if u play this thing till it scatter

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Melvin0: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Mmong Akpor grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by dkronicle(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2018
I can still remember the scent of the ball gan

7 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by galadima77(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
O boy. I don't old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.

hahahahahahahahaha oh boy that thing can bounce and change direction... can't stop laughing....

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Onechancearmy(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613881:
LEATHER BALL

The material used to make the ball is called resin. It is actually a type of rubber. No animal had to be killed to make these balls grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by zolajpower: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
We call it bollu olora grin AKA ogiri gbamila ball.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nicklaus619(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
neonly:

Lols, bro getting air inside that ball still remain unsolved conspiracy grin men I love that ball, e soft well well to play,

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by konny1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
This what they called
Su agba dee werey undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.