Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai (21457 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by emmie14: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

Why are you people always sounding negative and pessimistic

They have not yet started you are sounding "for what "

They don't force you to buy their ticket...you can still for ethihad, Emirates , KLM , Lufthansa etc

The choice is yours
Gbam. We don't want dirtiness. Let them fly their own. They are most intelligent people on earth but can manage any business. Dishonesty is their hallmark .
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by martyns303(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

It's you that would keep shut....I know where you are heading to

Don't the Niger deltan have names? Tell the world the so called Niger Deltan that owns air peace

Abi na ogogoro we dey talk..

When you talk of Arik we know the owners...the Aremu and Ikechukwu (AriIk)

Call the name of OWNER OF AIR PEACE pls

two things.

1. it's either u know what I am talking about but just playing the cards (like u said, u know where I am going to).

2. Or u don't know what's going on at all and just talking out of ignorance.

Either way, it's best we just leave this matter. it doesn't affect the in and out flow of money.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by rentAcock(m): 5:59am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

Why are you people always sounding negative and pessimistic

They have not yet started you are sounding "for what "

They don't force you to buy their ticket...you can still for ethihad, Emirates , KLM , Lufthansa etc

The choice is yours
You can call it pessimism all you want, but some of us are realistic. Airpeace, and actually no Nigerian airline is ready for international flight
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2018
martyns303:

two things.

1. it's either u know what I am talking about but just playing the cards (like u said, u know where I am going to).

2. Or u don't know what's going on at all and just talking out of ignorance.

Either way, it's best we just leave this matter. it doesn't affect the in and out flow of money.

Oga I don't know and many people don't know

Tell the world the owner of the AIR PEACE from Niger Delta.....we are waiting and stop ranting around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by DoTheNeedful: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2018
emmie14:

You don't need more. You have already abused yourself. One sided Management killed government business in Nigeria. Igbo sons in business . Watch and see. You are not a traveller and not travelling. . If you know about 777-200 you will bend your pale face to shame. The manufacturers does not solely leave the technical maintains to their clients. They oversee the day2day technical support of the plane. Ode.

Do you need to insult me for my personal preference? Why are some of you like this? It's funny how you assumed that I am not a traveler when I live over 10,000km away from Nigeria.
I have a right to my opinion. Calling someone you don't know "ode" says a lot about your upbringing and the kind of parents that raised you.

Please be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

You can call it pessimism all you want, but some of us are realistic. Airpeace, and actually no Nigerian airline is ready for international flight

Don't use Nigerian Air plane...have you flown air peace before ? I do

But wait a minute... Those Ethiopian , Rwanda air etc .are they managed by people with two heads ?

I know where you coming from and you are not habpp for this development ...trust me, I know your region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2018
rentAcock:

With this kind of mentality...sometimes I don't blame the ibos for wanting out of Nigeria ....this is it

Well you have the right to your views bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by nothingspoil70: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Where is our air Nigeria?
When is it taking off? I'm tired of all these ' would soon take offs', would soon start operating before end of year
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by AreaFada2: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Good news from Air Peace. They are really doing well. However, having lived in Nigeria for most part of my life and knowing our attitude to maintenance and perfectionism, I can NEVER fly any Nigerian airline to far places as US, Asia or even Europe.

I am ready to be patriotic and "patronize Nigerian services" in other areas. angry

Abuse me if you like. Na you sabi. undecided

My brother this is really good news from Air Peace. I'd like to see a cup half-full than half-empty.

But Arik also began international routes with much promise & fanfare. See where it is today.

Airlines require a top-notch management team and discipline to survive. Due to competition, profit margins are small.

FG should have thrown its wight behind Air Peace as de facto national carrier by giving tax relief and enabling conditions. Instead of trying to create a new national airline before seeking private investors. We have no enviable record of running airlines successfully so getting SERIOUS foreign investors will be hard. Just like we didn't get Vodafone, C & W, Bouygues or other big mobile companies to invest in Nigerian GSM.

FG people will end up selling the new airline service to themselves, associates and friends from SA, India, Lebanon or local ones.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Pavore9: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

So you prefer that it should be given to Ethiopian than Igbo

We know the tribes that wrecked the former Nigerian Airways

Do you want the names of their DGs and top management staff ?

I work outside Nigeria, my skills are preferred over the locals. My being igbo or Nigerian didn't count, what mattered is my track record and competence I bring to the position.

Competence before ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by emmie14: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Do you need to insult me for my personal preference? Why are some of you like this? It's funny how you assumed that I am not a traveler when I live over 10,000km away from Nigeria.
I have a right to my opinion. Calling someone you don't know "ode" says a lot about your upbringing and the kind of parents that raised you.

Please be guided.
That you live 1m kilometers from Nigeria didn't make you a traveller. You travel once in 10years. If you are frequent Nigerian traveller you suppose to be happy with that news of Air peace. Stop tribalism and start living.
However I came from a home and my parents trained me to their noble taste and to be useful to the community I may find myself. Be objective and stop reasoning like donkeys. If you can't fly air peace your reasonable relatives will. You don't seems to have money to purchase air tickets. Etee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Originalsly: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Good move..but why sooo many routes? I can see trouble ahead..... that plane would get no rest...and would be grounded
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by namio10: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

Destiny of a people can be delayed but can never be denied.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/

A country destined to failure.

But Nigeria is in this process also denying Nigeria its needed development.

JFK International Airport, New York, is a stone throw from Newark International Airport in New Jersey

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Pavore9:

I work outside Nigeria, my skills are preferred over the locals. My being igbo or Nigerian didn't count, what mattered is my track record and competence I bring to the position.

Competence before ethnicity.

I am not asking you where you work or hutsle ..you still haven't answered me ...do you prefer that the Ethiopiand manage it when we have competent hands here ...pls be specific

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by namio10: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

Allen Onyema is the CEO of Air Peace the planes are named Igbo and I fly it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1122675-air-peace-owner-who.html

Which Niger Delta ? Is this Kaikai drinking or Militants or Bunkering business...if it's these things we would agree but serious business ...none

I no say e pain you say an Igbo man get am shaaaaa

Taje heart! He is from Ihiala Anambra

Learn your Geography lessons well. Nigerdelta region also includes Imo, Rivers, Delta, Abia, and I think, Anambra states.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
bestower:
In the eyes of some buhari has not done anything.... if a man gives you a penny collect and appreciate it he might give you a dollar tomorrow... To those who have brain they will understand my message.

So it is a gift when you get or request what is rightfully yours (tax payers money) from government?...
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Good move..but why sooo many routes? I can see trouble ahead..... that plane would get no rest...and would be grounded

In aviation...the more a plane flies the better

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Pavore9: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2018
christopher123:

I am not asking you where you work or hutsle ..you still haven't answered me ...do you prefer that the Ethiopiand manage it when we have competent hands here ...pls be specific

Any Nigerian irrespective of tribe and religion who can optimally deliver should be given the opportunity. Does that answer it?
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2018
namio10:

Learn your Geography lessons well. Nigerdelta region also includes Imo, Rivers, Delta, Abia, and I think, Anambra states.

Stop dancing around the word...we know the regions...please tell the world the owner of the Air Peace from your Core Niger Delta Region.

Don't the owner have name ?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by namio10: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
God bless PMB

Ha ha ha.
God shall bless PMB when he orders Nigeria Army to move out from the land for expansion of Enugu international airport.

Failure to do that amounts to unpatriotic acts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by christopher123(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2018
namio10:

Ha ha ha.
God shall bless PMB when he orders Nigeria Army to move out from the land for expansion of Enugu international airport.

Failure to do that amounts to unpatriotic acts

LoL
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by DoTheNeedful: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
emmie14:

That you live 1m kilometers from Nigeria didn't make you a traveller. You travel once in 10years. If you are frequent Nigerian traveller you suppose to be happy with that news of Air peace. Stop tribalism and start living.
However I came from a home and my parents trained me to their noble taste and to be useful to the community I may find myself. Be objective and stop reasoning like donkeys. If you can't fly air peace your reasonable relatives will. You don't seems to have money to purchase air tickets. Etee

Now I see where you are coming from. In all honesty and with God as my witness, I didn't know the tribe of whoever owns the airline. Just few weeks ago, I made exactly the same statement on FG's effort on revamping Nigeria Airways. I understand how Nigeria works having worked in some of the hyped up Nigerian establishments before traveling.

This was my comment few weeks ago:

DoTheNeedful:
Good luck to the government on revamping the Nigerian Airways. However, for international trips, I will never board a flight with them or any other African airline. We have bad maintenance culture in Africa. I can't risk my life abeg.

I am ready to be patriotic in other areas but I am not flying Nigerian Airways. sad

For you to quickly read tribalism to everything says a lot about you, that you are a real tribalist. You see who you are in others.
It's getting to a point where people can't express themselves freely on issues without their views not being suspected or seen from the tribal prism.

You need to change.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by linkszelda: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:
In other news, air peace has been trying to make Enugu airport its hub and maintenance terminal but federal government has refused to move Nigerian Army from the land needed for the expansion.

Even though Enugu Government has appealed to them and even give them another land 2 times the size of where they occupy.

This is just one example out of thousands of marginalization and economic sabotage towards Ndigbo.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/02/give-us-land-air-peaces-aviation-hub-ugwuanyi-begs-fg/amp/

My friend keep shut and stop shouting marginalization. Go and read the complete news. Air peace was Praising the FG and Buhari for putting policies that favour domestic airlines in place and for giving them permission to fly to the above mentioned locations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Oga prophet. Oga fortune teller. Oga vision seer. Prophet of the most high. I hail! cheesy
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
If they like, make dem offer Ibadan to Los Angeles flight. I still no go enter am.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by donbrowser(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
God bless PMB
I was waiting for this. You should cover you face in shame after reading the post very well.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Yohh: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Pls Arik airline has refused to refund me despite several visits to their office
I booked a flight with them which was not successful but I was debited and they acknowledged that the money was credited to their account.
Which regulatory body can I report them to pls?
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2018
shocked

I can see two people up up above me battling themselves with Kweshion and answer... grin
Ordinary simple kweshion oo.......wen get simplu Ansa oo....

Who own Air Peace??

Common simplu answer Mama peace....aka Dame patience Jonathan.,......

Sha but I'm not sure cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2018
ABEG OOOOO
They shouldn’t attempt such with LOCAL BOUND AIR PLANES oooooo
We are still OK with Ethiopian, Lufthansa, KLM, Turkish, British, China airlines
Na Beg I dey beg.
They need any plane with a Good Navigation system
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by galadima77(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2018
please where are the elders on this forum? We need mature opinions... Weldone Airpeace.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by contigiency(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:

Amibo. Scavenger of bad news.
Re: Air Peace Set To Launch Operations To London, Houston, Dubai,china, Mumbai by contigiency(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2018
nwanna89:

Oga prophet. Oga fortune teller. Oga vision seer. Prophet of the most high. I hail! cheesy

Don't mind the evil minded fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pixs At Sumu Wildlife Park In Bauchi For Eid Celebration / Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos / Lagos Blue Line Rail 95 % Completed, Says Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.