Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures (37832 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Praizeupdates: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Reality star, Uriel Oputa has called out a medical doctor after being unimpressed when he opened up his feelings and manhood to the former Big Brother Naija housemate. She warned the doctor not to send more nude photos threatening to expose him to his kids the next time he paste his tiny centipede on her dms.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-star-uriel-calls-suicidal-doctor-sending-dck-picture/

2 Shares

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Praizeupdates: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by iGISTMORE: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26am On Aug 26, 2018
She was absolutely disappointed in the tiny pee pee!!
Poor Doctor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol@ trying to fry meat!! grin cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Abdul315(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Konji wan kill am
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by henrygale(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Nna.......nsogbu dikwa o!
Wahala wa o!
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2018
why guys like to show off their d*ck to women like say the women never see d*ck before.

26 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by DanseMacabre(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Minus the fact say this chick just fat full everywhere, I no come understand wetin being suicidal gats to do with sending a fat hoe a picture of your dick. angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Partnerbiz(f): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Minus the fact say this chick just fat full everywhere, I no come understand wetin being suicidal gats to do with sending a fat hoe a picture of your dick. angry angry sad

Leave the fat for us biko

shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Nebes: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lies just to gain attention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by itspzpics(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by hisexcellency34: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
You too stop killing the man with your camel toe

11 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
mumu man....

see your life

7 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by emeijeh(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesus!

Tiny what?

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by NeekeyBrainz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Some guys don't have shame at all. What is a lady actually suppose to use a guys nude picture to do?

Abeg check the link below to know about better thing.
Holiday or honeymoon moon in Lome, Togo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Olalan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Men who send out nudes needs to be castrated.....,

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Bossontop(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
undecided
Useless thread

13 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by chronique(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na wa o. Some guys behave like they left their brains in the womb where they came out from. How do you send random dick pics to ladies on social media when you guys do not have any intimate relationship going on? Are people that daft?

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
_mtcheww_

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by tayo4ng(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Attention seeker, as if she's not untreated.look at the shape of her kpakus
Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by zicoraads: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
But does this ever work?

You send your deek...they see it, they invite you over...you drill them. End.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by Amigo101(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
My head
My shoulders
My knees
My camel lipsrsealed
...please don't ask who they belong to. Today is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by zicoraads: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:
No wa o. Some guys behave like they left their brains in the womb where they came out from. How do you send random dick pics to ladies on social media when you guys do not have any intimate relationship going on? Are people that daft?
Same thing I'm wondering. Does it ever work for any of them?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by blackaxe78: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
The man needs to be checked into a rehab.

Sending dick pic to Uriel shocked grin Can bet the man is mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by hope4nigeria(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70614253:
She was absolutely disappointed in the tiny pee pee!!
Poor Doctor
if she called that prick tiny pee, and you agree with her, them you both need trailer propeller to drill your borehole then. I mean the stinking borehole

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by blackaxe78: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
tayo4ng:
Attention seeker, as if she's not untreated.look at the shape of her kpakus

The Kpekus has also fallen just like the breast

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by chronique(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

Same thing I'm wondering. Does it ever work for any of them?

It doesn't even make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures by DONADAMS(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
I can only imagine the work load of that bra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tonto Dikeh Receives N2m Cash Gift For Birthday (Photos, Video) / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.