Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" (34846 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by phemmyfour: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Just to barb cut hair...!!

Cause of what..!!

Is the clipper heavenly clipper abi the barber is a saint..!!

The barber and the Barbee are not serious.. So he did not ask for price before he barb..!!!
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by benjanny(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Maybe na angels dey barb the hair
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by romenna: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmmm this is the downside of bn a celebrity tho, u get charged exorbitantly for cheap tins
high inflow and high outflow equals to bankruptcy
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Kennydoc(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amagite3:
Singer Mr. 2Kay was charged N31,000 for a haircut in Lekki, Lagos, and he didn't find it funny.

He shared a photo of his new look and the receipt writing;

"We say make we go cut hair somewhere at lekki phase1 After everything them press me bill 31k . Just to barb hair... for video shoot isok celeb lifestyle #demdeyrushus #Godcanblessanybody"

Watch video of him complaining here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/mr-2kay-laments-after-being-charged-n31k-for-a-haircut-in-lekki.html

There's no single proof that the receipt is for a hair cut. I don't believe this obvious lie.
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na you get money to waste
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by King44(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
In as much as I think it is a stupid idea to barb for 35k, but na him money he let him spend it they way he likes he worked for it, and non of anybody's buzz
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Mpanyi: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
The head too flat. Na my Igbo blother?
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by redcliff: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bullshit.even in the states cutting ykur hair is 20dollars tops which is 7k.so how come one useless folk somewhere charges you 31kto cut your hair in an economy tbhats farless better than the states
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

It's not actually about being a super star...there just some ridiculous business owners on the island and Ikeja aswell especially hotel, restaurants, salons, spa and gyms charging pounds and dollars for local services...not just on ur card but physically refusing local naira on our Nigerian soil....when fashola was governor he tried to rectify the nonsense...but these big boys and girls that pay actually don't mind...as it was a means of show off to their rivals....
Some stupid mentality that is.

Nigeria, as we all know is a country with about 70% of her citizens working real hard to fend for themselves.

And except the extremely rich ones who actually have the right to live extravagantly, why in the world will i wanna waste hard-earned currency on some services that i can get elsewhere at a much cheaper price

It's simply nonsensical, if you ask me.
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mr. 2kay I be like some of your songs oh like Ekpere and who no like better tin, but with this foolish act of yours, I don vex. To hell with you and your song.

Money make you for donate to charity, use some sponsor some kids for schools.

#Bleep you and the endtime barber, cos the barber nor dey fear God.
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Mruwa1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
I know d barbing shop na Hennessey ,full chicken and one clipper. Dey go give u after barbing
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by MissingBudget: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
sapeleboi:
maybe as the person dey barb , them dey give am barbecue fish make he chop

LOL.
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Diso60090(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nawtiblayse:
31k?? That's like cash for me to cut my hair for 10 years

Being poor is a release not diease
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
lies! did the barbers install a clipper in his head to trim his hair anytime he wants for that amount? by the way, who is Mr 2kay?
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Na you get money to waste

Wetin? Will this reach the money for hair you are planning to misappropriate from vehicle repairs?
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by doshe39(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
whitebeard:
Just to barb hair...!!

Cause of what..!!

Is the clipper heavenly clipper abi the barber is a saint..!!

The barber and the Barbee are not serious.. So he did not ask for price before he barb..!!!
they must have served him something light while barbing or maybe they use one clipper per customer
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nawtiblayse:
31k?? That's like cash for me to cut my hair for 10 years
don't mind him...that must be an accumulated amount over a period of time...

all these yeyebrites they don't pay but owe those that render services to them
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by bigplayerz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Its a waste of resource and really i presently can afford it but I am not of the school of thought to be wasteful. Only way i can pay that is if i am getting a contractsssss worth billions from Tony Elumelu, Dangote , some Oil and Gas companies etc
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
OKorowanta:
Lie no go kill una.
No saloon in Nigeria charges more than N5,000.
31,000, London America no doubt because of the exchange rate.
Trash talk all because i won belong.
dont mind the guy , just looking for cheap publicity , he didnt even mention 10k . maybe he bought some other things in the saloon and also other services that inflated the bill. there is no how a barbing saloon will charge almost 90 dollars for an haircut and even if they did he must have been informed before having the haircut , so all his posting is just for cheap popularity
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by whitebeard(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=phemmyfour post=70626611][/quote].

Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Diso60090:

Being poor is a release not diease
Oshey rich boy without release
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Temptee101(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why not 30k, what's with the extra 1k?

Our celebs nor juss ger shame
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by naijaddk: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
So make we iron Kpomo? Na u sabi if u like pay 30billion
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Thompz43(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
I weak for cele lifestyle.... �����
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Some stupid mentality that is.

Nigeria, as we all know is a country with about 70% of her citizens working real hard to fend for themselves.

And except the extremely rich ones who actually have the right to live extravagantly, why in the world will i wanna waste hard-earned currency on some services that i can get elsewhere at a much cheaper price

It's simply nonsensical, if you ask me.

It's is nonsense.....those are the things that don't exist in developed world..not just because their currency and economy is fantastic....but the government have tried as much as possible to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor...our leaders only travel out for enjoyment....they won't bring investors that will make available mortgage payment plans services for people so that no matter how rich or poor u are, u can own a car, a house or wateva u want...the difference is just the lengthy of payment.....so no one is technically showing off to anyone..everyone has a right to credit....even the rich still live on credit...cos it gives him the chance to have all he wants and pay cheaply for it monthly.....the ripple effect is that it will reduce corruption and crime...but I guess they don't care..it's not like they don't know
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by tabisegroup(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lol...that's what i experienced when I had a project in lekki phase 1...
I entered a barbing shop..on seeing how tushed d place was I asked them now much they told me 9k..I faked call n left ��
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
1StopRudeness:

It's is nonsense.....those are the things that don't exist in developed world..not just because their currency and economy is fantastic....but the government have tried as much as possible to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor...our leaders only travel out for enjoyment....they won't bring investors that will make available mortgage payment plans services for people so that no matter how rich or poor u are, u can own a car, a house or wateva u want...the difference is just the lengthy of payment.....so no one is technically showing off to anyone..everyone has a right to credit....even the rich still live on credit...cos it gives him the chance to have all he wants and pay cheaply for it monthly.....the ripple effect is that it will reduce corruption and crime...but I guess they don't care..it's not like they don't know
So it's practically nonchalance....
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by obviouscrab2109(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2018
OKorowanta:
Lie no go kill una.
No saloon in Nigeria charges more than N5,000.
31,000, London America no doubt because of the exchange rate.
Trash talk all because i won belong.
Whats is the essence of the reciept , if he is lying?
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by OKorowanta: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
obviouscrab2109:

Whats is the essence of the reciept , if he is lying?

Then point were you saw barbing fee 31,000 on the receipt...
Wen you see it lemme know make I know weda I blind.
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by Tookool(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
saintkeppy:
shocked 31K for just to have an haircut. The haircut no even fine sef for 31K Mtcheeeew!

Maybe he was given a bottle of brandy, while some Lekki fresh babes gave him some romancin'&Lap dance in the other room while waitin'for his turn to barb.
Only for him to be informed after barbin',
sayin'. . . "Oga ur money na 31K" &he was like shocked

Lesson: when u enter an exotic barbershop ask for pricelist 1st before u sit on the swingchair to barb, stop formin' or else those barbers will help close ur akant in a matter of minutes.

Meanwhile, when i'm Calabar, Ebi gives me the finest haircut with sharp frictionin'Like Ludacris or P.Diddy kinda haircut for just 1K jejely. cool
That means Ebi for make money taya for Lasgidi if he finds a lil space in Lekki.
where is ebi's location in calabar?
I'd like to have my hair cut there
Re: Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" by saintkeppy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tookool:

where is ebi's location in calabar?
I'd like to have my hair cut there

Goldie street b4 NNPC filling station
From Unical Eta Agbor to that small roundabout linking Orok Orok take to the left hand side of Goldie slope down a bit his unisex shop is on the left hand side opposite a student lodge.

Sorry His name is Emy, dark in complexion, I lost his contact with ma phone, but lemme see witin d week i'll try to get it back.
He gives u celebrity hair cut cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos / Isoko Boys Are Good In Bed - OAP Moet Abebe (video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Chieftaincy Title Ceremony & Housewarming (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.