Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (58109 Views)

Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3 / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by CastedDude: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria’s local airline, Air Peace Airlines Limited, on Saturday, took delivery of a Boeing 777-300 aircraft in readiness for the commencement of its international operations.       

The new aircraft, a 320-seater Boeing 777-300 christened  “Ojochide” and marked 5N-BUU,  touched down the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos at about 1.37p.m. to a traditional water  salute by fire fighters from the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.

The arrival of the aircraft considered as one of the biggest and most complex machines in aviation industry, makes Air Peace the first Nigerian airline to birth two of the wide-bodies Boeing 777 (better called triple seven) aircraft series in the country.

But unlike the Boeing 777-200 aircraft flown into Nigeria  by expatriate pilots, the arrival of the Boeing 777-300 aircraft was greeted with more fanfare by aviation industry professionals as the aircraft was this time flown into the country by two Nigerian pilots – Captain Victor Egonu (who was the Pilot-in-Command) and First Officer Emmanuel Iwhiwhu (who was the co-pilot).

The B777-300 aircraft has 12 first class, 48 business class and 260 economy class seats.

Managing Director/CEO of Air Peace said the airline had invested in four of the Boeing 777 aircraft, and that with two already in the country, the airline was expecting the last two before the end of the year.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-pilots-make-history-as-air-peace-takes-delivery-of-new-aircraft-photos.html

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by CastedDude: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by HungerBAD: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
This is nice.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
The arrival of the aircraft considered as one of the biggest and most complex machines in aviation industry,

OK good one

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by gurnam: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Lovely !!

Nigeria will only get better

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lomprico2: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

274 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by DanseMacabre(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Wow. Iconic. Hope say no be the one wey dem don park for mechanic workshop for decades sha

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Lovely!
Hope the shock absorbers are functioning well, in case they run into potholes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by DanseMacabre(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

You go wait sotey you go lose weight be that. tongue

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
conductor116:

Before your Shitgeria dey get better, this is a private business by a Biafran man from Igboland.

Your Shitgeria will get better in year 13060. cheesy
Imagine!

I doubt if the Man (Allen Onyema) knows his source in Anambra State.

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by gurnam: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
conductor116:

Before your Shitgeria dey get better, this is a private business by a Biafran man from Igboland.

Ok! No point having a convo with an irredeemable bigot.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Ekez(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Biafra we succeed anywhere we find ourself even in nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bomasek(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

I doubt if the Man (Allen Onyema) knows his source in Anambra State.

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.
I think say na mama peace get am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
bomasek:
I think say na mama peace get am
People do think Allen Onyema is fronting for Mama Peace. That hasn't actually been ascertained.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:

Ok! No point having a convo with an irredeemable bigot.
I don reply am!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bomasek(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
People do think Allen Onyema is fronting for Mama Peace. That hasn't actually been ascertained.
I get u boss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Admittedly, I thought it was a subterranean subterfuge, but I can now see the bigger picture, I gotta say a big Kudos to the federal government for her protectionism,

Her gradualist stance has been strategic all along, To help bring our local aviation players up to speed, though penultimate with her Contemporaries,

I'm talking about the Single African Air Transport Market-SAATM.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by 9jaArea: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2018
This is super cool, things are finally picking up for Nigerian industries

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2018
conductor116:

LMAO. You must think Anambra and Igbos are like Yoromoozlems that go to Saudi pilgrimage on scholarship and ascend into the city, never to return to the terrorist shitehole they claim to support.

I really don't need to explain to a suffersticated slowpoke how well I know the person in question but keep living in delusion. Good luck. cheesy
I understand he is your relative.

Everybody is a relative to a successful man!

Get lost if you have something not meaningful to post.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by tstx(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
apc go claim this one too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Samirana360(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
this one will take buhari back to daura in 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by benben1000: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
justice12000:
[s]Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?[/s]

You think Igbos are your mate? Go and ask Jews and Mormoms where they get money from. Dr. Thomas Sowell wrote extensively about the Jews, Mormoms and Igbos when it comes to business. Air peace is a small boy to the young Igbo guy Sam Iwuajoku seen with Dangote and Otedola yesterday...in his early 30s. He owns several private jets worth over 250 million dollars, that's why Dangote and billionaires respect him. In fact they fear him...he is the future!

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
I knew I would see stupid posts here. I was right!
DanseMacabre:
Wow. Iconic. Hope say no be the one wey dem don park for mechanic workshop for decades sha
Samirana360:
this one will take buhari back to daura in 2019
tstx:
apc go claim this one too
conductor116:

LMAO. You must think Anambra and Igbos are like Yoromoozlems that go to Saudi pilgrimage on scholarship and ascend into the city, never to return to the terrorist shitehole they claim to support.

I really don't need to explain to a suffersticated slowpoke how well I know the person in question but keep living in delusion. Good luck. cheesy
conductor116:

Lomprico2:
Nice!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Good

December will soon be here and the Bogus lies will be bursted again.

Kai Barber!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nwaohafia1: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Igbo amaka

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by otokx(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2018
We celebrate Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.