Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend (6363 Views)

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Hiv Test Experience (yesterday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by chiommy123(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
BTW plz where is it stated that your guy must know where and whom you're going out with.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by rockyh(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
So its a crime for your babe to eat and gist with another guy shey Why didnt you wait for her to introduce you to the other guy first before jumping into conclusion.

So assuming you run into your former coursemate (female), you wont grab a chair and laugh over old times huh sad
holding her backside is an indication that there is more to wooing her as che claims
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Frankicent(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hector09:
That is his greatest undoing, i'm even suprise to hear that the girl is with one of his key

I swear some guys are annoying....
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Hector09(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just hear urself if u see ur bf with a girl in a resturant, eating, gisting and smiling. What we be d first thing that we cum to ur mind be honest
chiommy123:
BTW plz where is it stated that your guy must know where and whom you're going out with.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by chiommy123(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hector09:
Just hear urself if u see ur bf with a girl in a resturant, eating, gisting and smiling. What we be d first thing that we cum to ur mind be honest
whatever that comes to my mind may be different from what is actually happening so you give him the benefit of doubt. Watch him very well and get the truth then do whatever you want to do.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Babyforever(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,he's just a boyfriend naw.
so,because she's dating your guy means she can't go out and have fun abi??undecided
I tire ooo cheesy the guy is an enemy of progress cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by kingcornel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

so,are you saying you haven't met a lady to have a drink and all that without the knowledge of your girlfriend?grin
can't go out to any eatry or restaurant wit any gal without d aim of asking her out.if she truly loves her bf,she wld av told him someone is asking her out....READ MY LIP;SHE WANTS TO EAT HER CAKE ND Av
. IT
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Oceanals: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dear poster I just consulted my IFA to check what action your friend is to take and to my surprise my oracle said your friend should wait for another ten years before dating another girl cuz he is still an amateur. Na true ?
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Femeto: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Birds of thesame feather.
chiommy123:
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by ENDOWEDSAM: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
So its a crime for your babe to eat and gist with another guy shey Why didnt you wait for her to introduce you to the other guy first before jumping into conclusion.

So assuming you run into your former coursemate (female), you wont grab a chair and laugh over old times huh sad

Why was she crying and begging when he came back and found ha in his room
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hector09: Do u knw how much he has spent on her, before a man we give u his house key, do u knw what it means, the girl is begging she is the one thats going to lose

Preshy561:
guys and entitlement. so cos of that,he has the key to her soul.

I think I'm beginning to like this girl. The key to her soul made me laugh hard.

Mr. Hector, nothing concerns your friend with this — you're the one. You nice guys will always carry last. You think it's by giving her all the money in the world? I'm not against you, but you need to read "The 40 Rules of Dump." It's free and will be made available soon.

Have a nice day, Mr. Hector and Mrs. Key To Her Soul. Both of you made me laugh. tongue

Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingLinglee:
Lemme patiently wait for replies..

Modified:The average Nigerian girl wants to have her cake and eat it..

She wants a Cute Handsome guy to show off with..

She's wants a Rich maga to buy her fancy stuffs..

She wants a good Bleep'er to knack the kitten right..

She wants a Churchy boyfriend to make her appear decent in church..

She wants an intelligent guy to help for exam runs..

She wants a funny guy to make her laugh...

infact the list is endless

BUT WHAT DOES SHE HAVE OF OFFER IN RETURN

PUSSY !!!

OP tell your friend no Nigerian girl(18-28) should be trusted until proven otherwise..

If he falls in any category other than Good Bleep'er then dump her ass

Take whatever she says with a grain of salt 'cause she's a coded olo..

Thumbs up for that reply.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:

Abeg.. No cover up.
She was caught blackhanded
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Op ur friend is not supposed to be angry.. Its almost normal for alot of our girls. Can't u see that most females commenting here see absolutely nothing wrong with her actions Them no dey put their matter for head my guy... Did u read the thread about a girl that was hospitalised because her boyfriend was getting married to another babe?
Na so we dey do them now... Ur friend shouldn't have shown anger or any negative emotion. Just play along but relegate her to the back of the back. Always shock them but make them think they are smart, na then the shocking dey strong pass like that one that ended up in hospital...
Real niggazz no dey vex anyhow for woman matter just relegate her without her knowledge & continue to watch her make a total fööl of herself & most importantly. MAKE SURE U SHOCK THEM!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Rosay15:
I believe in any relationship there shd be transparency cus if d bf have already knw abt it won't be surprised. Bt d Lady is nt trustworthy bt it still depend on ur friend if he can give her second chance.
But come to think of it I can see tru dat story dat d lady has so many skeleton in her cupboard, I don't say a girl shd nt ve a male Fnd bt I think if u are going out with any of dem ur bf must knw to avoid story dat touch...

I think its funny how ladies claim to need love & affection with attention but cant seem to focus on one thing You are in a serious relationship yet you're going on dates with other guys alone Oh wait so if she had told him he would have approved of it & that would mean the other guy will not pull her pants at the end of the day A real lady knows what she needs from what she wants & when she gets it she's focused on making it work & not those ones that are majority who are just testing waters, putting one leg here, hand there, mouth here etc... Don't be playing in the river & say u can't get wet, there is no sense in that
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Originalsly: 2:23am On Aug 27, 2018
He should make her pack and leave. The writing is on the wall. I'm almost sure she brought the guy to their room to ehmmm....discuss.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Rosay15(f): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2018
dairykidd:

I think its funny how ladies claim to need love & affection with attention but cant seem to focus on one thing You are in a serious relationship yet you're going on dates with other guys alone Oh wait so if she had told him he would have approved of it & that would mean the other guy will not pull her pants at the end of the day A real lady knows what she needs from what she wants & when she gets it she's focused on making it work & not those ones that are majority who are just testing waters, putting one leg here, hand there, mouth here etc... Don't be playing in the river & say u can't get wet, there is no sense in that
.. U really coat me wrong but no problem I do understand wat u trying to say bt wat am trying to say is dat if at all d guy is just a mere Fnd y can't she tell her bf. That's my point, am nt in support of a lady in serious relationship and still continue to ve a date with anoda guy.
Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Rosay15:
.. U really coat me wrong but no problem I do understand wat u trying to say bt wat am trying to say is dat if at all d guy is just a mere Fnd y can't she tell her bf. That's my point, am nt in support of a lady in serious relationship and still continue to ve a date with anoda guy.
Oh okay i get u now

1 Like

Re: My Experience Yesterday, Pls Help A Friend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hector09:
Thats what he wants to do but he is confused and he is seeking for my opinion which i dont knw what to tell him
Don't tell him anything,let him decide so he will responsible for his actions as he cannot see the big clear picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Best Lubricant To Use For Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.