Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her (764 Views)

Ghanaian TV Presenter And Actress Abena Korkor Naked Video & Photos Leaked / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her by 1Ebiscoo: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2018
A TV Presenter who also works as a model, Emilia Samuel, has accused a Filmmaker Theo Ukpa of rape.

According to the lady who took to her Instagram page to write on the incident. The allege rape happened when she was just 16 years old and unfortunately, it was the man that de-flowerd her because she was still a virgin at the time.

Model Emilia Samuel accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa of raping her at age 16
In her post, she claimed she recently came across his page after he got married yesterday and she couldn’t help herself as the memories continue to haunt her.

She claimed he might want to deny committing the act, but her model colleagues who were working with her at the time can attest to the allege rape.

Read her post:

Here’s what happened to me years back, I forgot about it partially and I ran into his page last week when he got married and the memories came back. He was working at @soundcityafrica as at when it happened and he presently works at @officiallindaikeji please kindly read before you judge and I know most models can attest to this.

Pleaseeeee help me repost this @instablog9ja @tundeednut @stelladimokokorkus @ijeomadaisy @bellanaijaonline @olorisupergal @nigerianwomendiary @generalwayne @chinnysblogng thank you. This is the guy I’m talking about @theoukpaa

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/presenter-and-model-emilia-samuel.html

Re: Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her by walexGodson(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2018
S.hit
Re: Presenter And Model, Emilia Samuel Accuses Filmmaker Theo Ukpa Of Raping Her by Partnerbiz(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Attention seeker be like.

She will apologise next month.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Eminem Look So Different Now? You Have It Here / Nigerians React As Nollywood Actor William Uchemba Meets PMB In New York / Serena Williams & Husband Alexis Ohanian Couple Up For Brand Genius Awards 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.