Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. (1954 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by opera1(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by SolutionMee: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Honestly, if you are a Nigerian and still doubting Saraki winning 2019 general election, then you must be a political novice that needs to work on your prediction and political analysis

He will win with a landslide

This is still August 2018

So don't judge the outcome of the election by what you are seeing now

More political drama will still unfold

And beside, Buhari has failed thrice before winning 2019 election (minus the one he was removed by IBB) all because everyone wants Jonathan out by force

Ever since Saraki joined politics, he has never failed before

Let me break it down for you

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trusted in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his longtime friends and loved ones) told him bluntly that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

Saraki wasn't as popular as he is now three years ago

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was brought into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second, thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

And please, don't give me the crap that he's corrupt cuz 97% of Nigeria politicians are way more corrupt

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or a yardstick to be used to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

If you don't love this man today, calm down and don't bother yourself

We've still not given up on you

And before this year runs out, the string will just come naturally

I didn't love him before but here am I advocating for him

God bless Bukola Saraki (the face of modern day democracy in Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by Calers: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dino the journalist

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by justtoodark: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
2 oles....

oleeeeeeeee....!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by TimFisher2: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
kiss

Lovely people of God!

God bless you my President!

No amount of intimidation can stop God's plan for you

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by sonofspada(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
TimFisher2:
kiss

Lovely people of God!

God bless you my President!

No amount of intimidation can stop God's plan for you

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by StillX10(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dino loyal die

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by ObaIgwe1: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
Honestly, if you are a Nigerian and still doubting Saraki winning 2019 general election, then you must be a political novice that needs to work on your prediction and political analysis

So don't judge the outcome of the election by what you are seeing today

And beside, Buhari has failed thrice before winning 2019 election (minus the one he was removed by IBB) all because everyone wants Jonathan out by force

Ever since Saraki joined politics, he has never failed

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trust in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group)
He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his friends and loved ones) told him that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

Saraki wasn't as popular as he is now 3 years ago

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was put into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second hundreds of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

And please, don't give me the crap that he's corrupt cuz 97% of our politicians are way more corrupt

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or yardstick to determine good governance but office performance

If you don't love this man today, don't worry and calm down

We've not given up on you

And before this year runs out, the string will come naturally

Lol... After reading your 'let me break it down line', I was expecting some sound political analysis showing facts and figures of how Saraki will win, but instead you started talking about Bill Gate and Alli Baba...

Now take this to the bank, PDP will record their worst defeat ever if they should field Saraki. Saraki is not capable of scratching Buhari votes in d core north, because they don't even seen him as a northerner, and he is despised in the South west. Ojude oba fraca at Ijebu will be a child's play compare to the insults he will receive when campaign start proper. He can only get some votes in Kwara, kogi and some states in S.E and S. S.

I really want him to contest so he can waste some of the billions he stole overtime.

6 Likes

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Two great criminals

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by Fesomu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trust in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his friends and loved ones) told him that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was put into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

And please, don't give me the crap that he's corrupt cuz 97% of Nigeria politicians are way more corrupt

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or yardstick to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

You must be a very foolish political analyst

3 Likes

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by Fesomu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his friends and loved ones) told him that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

And every second thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or yardstick to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

You must be a very foolish political analyst. You self, see the rubbish you wrote

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by jojomario(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Fielding Saraki will be PDP greatest mistake ever.

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by gasparpisciotta: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

Oga wait and see, time will tell
Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by Afamed: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

Bookmark this quote. " Saraki can't win PDP Presidential primary election.

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by SarakiBukola: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki is the future Life President of Biafuro

SolutionMee:

When Bill Gate dropped out of college, everyone thought and was expecting him to fail but because he trusted in his intelligence, potentials and business capability, he proved them wrong

The same thing happened to Jack Ma (founder of Alibaba Group) He left his lecturing job to start something called internet and people (including his longtime friends and loved ones) told him bluntly that there's no such thing called internet and he knew nothing about computer

There's no politician in the history of Nigeria that was brought into a landslide popularity the way Saraki was

And every second, thousands of Nigerians are falling in love and advocating for Saraki

Corruption is no longer a valid criterion or a yardstick to be used to determine good governance in Nigeria but competent performances while in office

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

just keep on deceiving yourself. quote me back after 2019 election

1 Like

Re: See This Caption Of Saraki And Dino. by writetopoker: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
The best for pup is Jonathan and Sarahi as vice. Remember Jonathan said we will beg him to return, also remember obasanjo recently went to see Jonathan, also remember pop hasn’t made their final choice. For me fielding Saraki is a disaster for pdp

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Or Jibril? / Nothing Must Happen To Ahmed Kadaria: Ben Murray Bruce / The Degeneration And Dementia Of Pastor William Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.