Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak (24156 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by CastedDude: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
It was an emotional sight at the funeral service for the family of five including a two-months-old baby who died in a fire outbreak at Dansoman, a suburb of Accra, Ghana.

Family, church members and sympathisers have gathered at the Methodist University school park to commiserate with Pastor Ato Kessie, the Dansoman District pastor of the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA), over the fire incident which happened at his home on Sunday, August 19th.

The deceased including a pastor’s wife, three children and mother-in-law were burnt to ashes when fire gutted their storey building.

Pastor Ato Kessie, was not in the house at the time the incident happened.

According to reports, the victims were trapped by the security burglar proof at the entrance of the room and could not run out of the house.

All the 5 family members perished in the accident none survived. The late Mrs. Kessie was a teacher at Valley View University (VVU) basic school.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/pastor-ato-kessies-family-of-five-buried-in-ghana.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
How people are not smart enough to escape a fire outbreak still baffles me till date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
. The deceased including a pastor’s wife, three children and mother-in-law were burnt to ashes when fire gutted their storey building.

OMG!

May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by haywire07(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How people are not smart enough to escape a fire outbreak still baffles me till date.
Just pray you never fall a victim of fire accident, else, you won't be here to give us an update how u got choked and burnt.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

According to reports, the victims were trapped by the security burglar proof at the entrance of the room and could not run out of the house.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by chiommy123(f): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Really sad. Rest on

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Baawaa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
God knows what is hidden

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Where was Yahweh throughout this fire outbreak?
I guess he was too busy working in mysterious ways

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by bamasite(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
RIP

God has given, and he himself has taken, but let the name of the Lord be glorified forever.....

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by YaksonFCA(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
RIP ....
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is sooooo Emotional.

1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by fascowilly(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

12 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by BIXYBABE: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
ok
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by baby124: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Burglary proof can keep strangers out but also trap you ina fire. This is tragic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

WTF! its not the fire that kills, its asphyxiation from inhaling smoke while all the oxygen around you gets depleted

18 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Pavore9: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Traumatic. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by ijeebest: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
OMG! A whole family.. may they RIP
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Baawaa:
God knows what is hidden
The fire that burnt them wasn't hidden at all

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by MyAmericandream(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
just pray you don't experience such, you will be so confused on what to do, you won't even remember the way to the door.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by fpeter(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Really sad. May God rest their souls.
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Beey(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
I have said it before, many people die in fire related deaths which could have been prevented.The burglar proofing, though supposed to stop burglars , provides no way of escape for the owners of the home Incase of fire.In the US, they put a mesh on the windows,which can be pushed up & down to provide an escape route.People have to put this into consideration while building or buying homes.Very sad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Nelson247: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Pray never to be a victim, you will die in split seconds. Its nit flame that kills but the smoke that choke one to death, if you doubt it try it

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
fpeter:
Really sad. May God rest their souls.

You're praying to the same entity who watched it all happen?
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by cenaman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
why can't such tragidy befall our Nigeria fraudulent pastors! maybe they may repent from their fraudulent ways. RIP to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by itiswellandwell: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sad..
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by OlaAshawo: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beey:
I have said it before, many people die in fire related deaths which could have been prevented.The burglar proofing, though supposed to stop burglars , provides no way of escape for the owners of the home Incase of fire.In the US, they put a mesh which can be pushed up & down to provide an escape route.People have to put this into consideration while building or buying homes.Very sad.
you're right

whenever i Park in to a new location the first thing I'll look for is a possible escape route incase of incasity

my long cow rope is always with me because I always like upstairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Beey(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
OlaAshawo:
you're right

whenever i Park in to a new location the first thing I'll look for is a possible escape route incase of incasity

my long cow rope is always with me because I always like upstairs
Good thinking, but Nawa for this your name. grin
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beey:
Good thinking, but Nawa for this your name. grin

You can patronize him wink
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by Beey(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You can patronize him wink
Did I tell you am looking for services?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by hopefulLandlord: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beey:
Did I tell you am looking for services?
you can whenever you're looking for one
Re: Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak by coolplanet: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

A good example is petrol fire outbreak. How do you exit the house when the entrance or exit is locked,windows sealed with burglary, flame everywhere that you can't even see anything but dark smoke.how do u escape such.be honest.thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

200-Hour PraiseWorship-A-Thon: Tobi Kufeji Attempts To Break Guinness World Reco / Sellers Goods At Dunamis, Abuja Burnt / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.