Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (11253 Views)

Youths Get Business Start- Up Funds At Entrepreneurship Summit In Abuja / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Earn 5k Daily For 1 Year On Every Single Tipper Truck You Help Us Get A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
God bless your hustle everywhere you are.

I make over 5k daily by selling CARTONS without much stress.
If it doesn't sound true to you then its because this business has been a hidden gold mine for a very long time.

Am a graduate and I have been in this business for just two months but trust me, I love every thing that has to do with this biz.

Cartons have various sizes as we all know. With the variation of sizes, the price also varies. The best part of this business is that you can start without any capital. I will disclose in full details to only my clients.
If you really think you can do this business which I know everybody can, but they just need two little secrets, then you are free to contact me.

There are two simple secrets to really succeed in this business

1. How to get the cartons

2. Where to sell them directly without stress

I will share these simple secrets with only interested persons but for a cost. Yes, it will cost you just 1000 naira or $3 to get the information. This is a first time consultation fee.

This is not a charity work for those who wanna criticise. This is for those who are interested to get extra source of income or make huge profits.

If interested please send a direct WhatsApp msg to 08135600510 or call 09055814291

NB: I buy CARTONS from anyone ready to sell because the demand is so high and the supply barely exist. Thank you..

Edited
A group for this business will be lunched very soon for my clients to interact on whatsapp. For those who would like to be part please note the requirements (1000 naira consultation fee)

1 Like

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
I really appreciate all the interests. Please we will start by Monday.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
It's a perfect start to this Monday. For those who have successfully paid. Please don't hesitate to consult me if you need to sell out quicker. And all interested persons should please contact me via WhatsApp. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Another set of cartons for today sold. Too much demand won't kill me sha. Lol.

Bless my soul....

Please all interested persons should contact me through whatsapp. God bless your hustle.

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Another successful day. Praise the Lord. cool
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please for interested persons, I would prefer you send a msg on WhatsApp or direct msg. This will eneble me attend to more clients faster. Thank you.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
update for my latest collections ready to be folded and sold.

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by freshpzy1(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
pls just to confirm.......can one really make #5k daily doing dis biz.......
pple pls share testimony oooooi
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
freshpzy1:
pls just to confirm.......can one really make #5k daily doing dis biz.......

pple pls share testimony oooooi
People know little or nothing about this business for now and only very few would give you real guide. That is the main reason I opened this trend. Please feel free to contact me.

NB: This business can be done anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by Carmal90(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
5 thousand daily??
We need a thorough explanation on this..
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by LaCremy: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Onye aguru!
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Carmal90:
5 thousand daily??
We need a thorough explanation on this..
Nobody will give you a thorough explanation on a good business like this for free. Please contact me if you are interested. But remember it's not for free

1 Like

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Was a blessed day. Wonderful clients and excellent GOD
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by pastor4all: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2018
am interested in cartonbiz. add me 08035372832
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
pastor4all:
am interested in cartonbiz. add me 08035372832
Please contact me via WhatsApp on 08135600510
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2018
We pray for Grace, love and mercy of God this New month. Happy New month to all my wonderful clients.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please I made a little mistake by giving out a wrong number. Please here is the number you can chat me up with 08135600510.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
We bless the Lord for a wonderful Sunday and We pray for better days. Happy weekends all.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
durodola469:
۞ Ö
Don't fall for this please

Tomorrow will be a great day for business. Amen
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2018
It's another Monday. Another day to praise God. Another day to stay positive. Another day to make money. grin
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
To all interested persons please note that am always busy during the day but I will always be available at night for whatsapp messages. Thank you
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by saintchibu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
emekanairaland:
To all interested persons please note that am always busy during the day but I will always be available at night for whatsapp messages. Thank you
Sounds good. How about location? Does location affect the business and if it does not, where are you based?
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2018
saintchibu:

Sounds good. How about location? Does location affect the business and if it does not, where are you based?
Like anyother business location comes into play. If you are in a highly populated area then you have higher advantage compared to people is remote areas.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by Carmal90(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
This op is lieing, are you saying you don't have family or friends that are not financially stable, show them this your hidden and secrets, stop disturbing us because of 1k Pls, we are not fools

7 Likes

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by saintchibu(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
emekanairaland:

Like anyother business location comes into play. If you are in a highly populated area then you have higher advantage compared to people is remote areas.
I'm based in Aba, Abia State. Can it move here in Aba?
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by Jlow2: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
Its new to the op dats y he needs money for givinv out information, you dont even compress,you make more money wen u compress with compressing machine, it makes it easy to carry and and also for easier haulage in trucks

2 Likes

Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by emekanairaland(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
saintchibu:

I'm based in Aba, Abia State. Can it move here in Aba?
Aba has a really favourable business environment. It will flourish well.
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by Hallenjay: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Jlow2:
Its new to the op dats y he needs money for givinv out information, you dont even compress,you make more money wen u compress with compressing machine, it makes it easy to carry and and also for easier haulage in trucks
jlow thanks u... Tell us, abeg how do one go about it... Who will buy it and how do u get dem
Re: Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures by Faceville: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Carmal90:
This op is lieing, are you saying you don't have family or friends that are not financially stable, show them this your hidden and secrets, stop disturbing us because of 1k Pls, we are not fools
You should have just kept to your business if you are not interested because OP stated everything clearly and said for interested persons. This is nairaland not your personal home. If you feel disturbed then don't come online at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Tumbles To 371 As Dollar Scarcity Persists / N264BN Finished Goods Exported From Lekki Free Zone In Three Years - LASG / CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.