Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,583 members, 7,801,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Flavour, Gordons And Tekno Recently Had A Plane Crash Scare - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flavour, Gordons And Tekno Recently Had A Plane Crash Scare (470 Views)

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour, Gordons And Tekno Recently Had A Plane Crash Scare by Youngzubi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Comedian Gordons took to his Instagram page to share their experience
He said it was one of the scariest times of his life

Veteran comedian Gordons recently took to his Instagram page to share a testimony involving him and popular entertainers Flavour and Tekno.
He narrated how eight minutes into their flight to Accra, Ghana, the pilot announced that their plane developed a fault and they had to turn back.
But due to God’s grace, their plane was eventually fixed and they made their way to Accra. He said it was one of the scariest events in his life.
Re: Flavour, Gordons And Tekno Recently Had A Plane Crash Scare by rowdymind(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na Like This E Take Dey Start, No Be Only Crash Na Bend.
Re: Flavour, Gordons And Tekno Recently Had A Plane Crash Scare by Youngzubi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Episode 12

TORI WEY LENEZ
--------------------------------

"I watch as the huma jeep take speed off into the dark night, i was damn sure sey spata no dey inside that moto so i bend down and with the blood trace on the floor i begin track his movement, finally i reach the spot where the blood drop stopped, quietly i begin look around maybe for clue or any sign indicating spata presence, but the place was just too dark but am not giving up onto sey i fit swear with my blood sey spata is around here, as i won move go check inside the gutter i felt a quiet movement,i made to turn sharply but a heavy stone jam me for head, like about 2 seconds nepa bring light for my head abi na thunder lighting wey follow the stone i no just know, i recovered too soon abi, "i yan with a bloodshot eyes facing spata, him stand surprised

" spata why, after everything we bin doing together

"abegi!!! No even play innocent here at all, said spata
Now tell me if you no deserve anything wey i do you?,

(1) (Reply)

Maxokada Digitizes Motorcycle Street – Hailing In Lagos, Nigeria / Why Are Nigerians So Disinterested In Exploring Nigeria? / These Are Best Uses For Recycled Car Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.