Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65133 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Report has it that two Nigerian girls have been allegedly killed by their employers after being trafficked to work as housemaids in Saudi Arabia. It was gathered that the murder of the two young women occurred within a space of two weeks in the respective homes where they worked as servants by their Saudi bosses.

According to Satellite Times, the first Nigerian girl to be murdered was by name Omotayo who until her death in June 2018 worked as a migrant domestic worker in Riyadh. She reportedly sent this photo to her friends in a group chat called “Strong Nigerian Ladies” – a solidarity group created by Nigerian migrant domestic workers in Saudi Arabia.

Omotayo, in her June post which happened to be her last, narrated to the solidarity group her latest incident of battery in the hands of the Saudi family she worked for. Her boss and the entire family had descended on her for being disrespectful to them. The maid’s only offence was that she insisted her three-month salary arrears be paid to her. She had put her foot down saying she would no longer accept excuses for the non-payment of her salaries just as she said she was tired of eating leftover food. Her action was seen as an affront.

Another Nigerian by name Shola, was also killed by her boss. Her story was told by Adeola Oladipo, another housemaid in the Strong Nigeria Ladies Group.

“Shola has been constantly assaulted and starved by her sponsor in Saudi Arabia. Whenever she demands for food they would always beat her up and she became so slim like somebody with HIV.

“One day her male boss came as usual to beat her while she was doing chores in the kitchen. The beating became so severe she had to defend herself with a knife. In the process the knife cut her boss and her sponsor hit her on the neck and she collapsed. When the boss saw that Shola was dying, he rushed her to the hospital where he said she suddenly fell ill. A few days later, the Nigerian gave up the ghost in the hospital.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/two-nigerian-housemaids-killed-by-their-bosses-in-saudi-arabia.html

Credit; Satellite Times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Tolexander: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

275 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by LuciferKristi: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gbegiri & lafun females never listen.

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Shelloween(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
I blame Buhari.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Arda1000(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Huh i can never advise somebody to go to middle east to hustle,better go euroup they might be harsh sometimes but they have their limit,somebody wey dey work in italy or malta wey people talk say they harsh no fit suffer reach like this

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by PapalsBull(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arabs are the most inhumane set of people in this world.

Kiss the truth.

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by darfay: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.

If @ 35 you are can't at least pretend to have sense then you my brother are a lost cause

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by LordsApostle: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kai!!! What kind of a nonsense is this na!!! Haba!!! I feel sad, see those fine breast and sweet body, just wasted like that, so so annoying. Mtcheew!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by OlaAshawo: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.
shun tribalism
my brother adiro ibua ayi ala (Anambra dialect)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by OlaAshawo: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
see as this nice boobs come waste cry

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by SarkinYarki: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerians love for this thing called foreign currency will be their undoing

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by googi: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
One of the columnists wrote about this a few months ago.

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by FoxyFlow(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all

[size=18pt]You want to know who a fool is? Bro, I will show you.

Now walk to the mirror

Look at it

You see the face staring back at you?

That is a fool!

Ndiara![/size]

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by wingmanII: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria, a country blessed with so much wealth and human resources yet her citizens are forced to travel out to do menial jobs to make a living. No thanks to extremely greedy and corrupt civil servants, public servants and politicians.

12 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by MetaPhysical: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.

I think the differentiation is crime.
These girls are not criminals but victims of crime.

Saudi Arabia abuses and kill its own girls and women much worse the foreigners. I think the situation in Nigeria has become so dire that going abroad, wherever abroad is, is the new survival kit. The hazards and dangers are waved off but its inevitable.
Moreover, these people sign like a ten year contract or so for the service but their bosses are not honourable and refuse to respect contracts. Instead threaten them with deportation. Most suck it up and take the abuse than be repatriated. But there is limit to how much insult and abuse the human dignity can endure before it jolts back into reality and fight back.

May their souls rest in peace.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nightmareo07: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
MetaPhysical:

I think the differentiation is crime.
These girls are not criminals but victims of crime.
Saudi Arabia abuses and kill its own girls and women much worse the foreigners. I think the situation in Nigeria has become so dire that going abroad, wherever abroad is, is the new survival kit. The hazards and dangers are waved off but its inevitable.
Moreover, these people sign like a ten year contract or so for the service but their bosses are not honourable and refuse to respect contracts. Instead threaten them with deportation. Most suck it up and take the abuse than be repatriated. But there is limit to how much insult and abuse the human dignity can endure before it jolts back into reality and fight back.
May their souls rest in peace.

Sharap these gals are prostitutes they went there to do prostitution and make money.
But u Yorubas made us believe its only Edo.
Now see ur 2sisters have been killed.
I'm not mocking them seriously I pity them.
But I just want this to be an eye opener to u Yorubas.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nightmareo07: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I pity her.

Is pocohantas from gbegiri region? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by wayne4loan: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stay home hustle dem no go gree sad
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by lizzybet(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arabs are inhumane sets of people

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by gaby(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by MetaPhysical: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Sharap these gals ate prostitutes they went want there to do prostitution and make money.
Buy u Yorubas made is believe its only Edo.
Now see ur 2sisters have been killed.
I'm not mocking them seriously I pity them.
But I just want this to be an eye opener to u Yorubas.

Where is their prostitution profile? Can you point to it?

10 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by godliman: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again'

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
Na waa for you ooo your conscience don die baa?

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ontop 100k salary
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Amberon1: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.