Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65192 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm this is Nigeria everyone most suffer be it Igbo or any tribe since we don't want to hear
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
fx45:
Oga you no try at all... Rituals and skull-mining are both the same. But the difference is that 99.9% of all pictures of mined skulls we see on the internet are from the South-Waste. So it is safe for me to say that it is criminal and mischievious of you to lump both regions together in this orgy of human parts harvest.

In one breath you agreed with by saying: Rituals and skull-mining are both the same. "
And yet you want to still argue because somebody must agree with you.
No problem you win.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Antichristus: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
EmirAbj:

Wallahi you should be killed

Typical response of followers of Muhammad the child molester!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by EmirAbj: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Antichristus:

Typical response of followers of Muhammad the child molester!

You need to buy sense grin
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Antichristus: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
EmirAbj:

You need to buy sense grin

If you need my full identity and addressed disclosed, I'll gladly do so for Nigeria and humanity to have peace. I am Muhamadu Buhari, I live at Aso Rock, Abuja. Please come and kill me. You f**king Jihadist. Make sense now?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by EmirAbj: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Antichristus:

If you need my full identity and addressed disclosed, I'll gladly do so for Nigeria and humanity to have peace. I am Muhamadu Buhari, I live at Aso Rock, Abuja. Please come and kill me. You f**king Jihadist. Make sense now?

See the poorest church rat claiming Muhammadu Buhari, I can see your like good things but your destiny is against anything good grin
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Borborji(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
godliman:
Na waa for you ooo your conscience don die baa?
EmirAbj:

See the poorest church rat claiming Muhammadu Buhari, I can see your like good things but your destiny is against anything good grin
godliman:
Na waa for you ooo your conscience don die baa?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by EmirAbj: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Borborji post=70957333][/quote]

You don dey vex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.